User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Nov 2002, 14:30   #1
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Virgins

I was talking to friend last night and he came out with the following "You are not strictly heterosexual if you havent shagged a woman". His argument was that since you hadnt shagged then you havent made your final decision.

My argument against this was that even though he'd been with ladies but hadnt shagged any blokes then he cant be sure about his own sexuality.

Personally i think you just know whether your gay straight or bi. What do you guys and gals think? If you haven had sex does that mean you dont know whether you like the ladies or the ****?
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 14:32   #2
Cocaine

Sexuallity is about what you're interested in not what you've slept with
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 14:34   #3
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
I used to sleep with a teddy bear.

Clearly I've made my decision....
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 14:39   #4
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
That was a silly arument you had going there.

Everybody knows that sexuality has to do with the cereal you eat as a kid.

Matrim
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 14:45   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Really, thats stupid.
Its a state off mind, who you fell in love whit.
At least i think(hope) so?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 14:53   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Cocaine
Sexuallity is about what you're interested in not what you've slept with
I can see why YOU would say that.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 15:20   #7
Homerio
Furious Angel

Homerio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez

i still sleep with my teddy bear \o/

<Slava> If we quit pa and take up residence in a new game that would be better. Take our organisation, alliance, and skills elsewhere.
<Hathor^> hyperiums
<Hathor^> Dark Galaxy
<Slava> anything will do.
* Slava imagines team-deathmatch-hopscotch
Homerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 16:08   #8
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
i sleep with a pillow, its cosy and i hug it when im all lonley

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 16:13   #9
phillup

it doesn't hug back thou
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 16:14   #10
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by phillup
it doesn't hug back thou

you would like my pillow shes pretteh

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 17:36   #11
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by phillup
it doesn't hug back thou
neither do farmyard animals..

Unread 5 Nov 2002, 17:43   #12
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Everyone knows you can choose your sexuality at any given time.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 17:56   #13
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Everyone knows you can choose your sexuality at any given time.
not really. I mean i couldnt get up tomorrow morning and decide to be attracted to men. There is a certain amount of genetics or natural development involved.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 18:19   #14
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Virgins

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
"You are not strictly heterosexual if you havent shagged a woman". His argument was that since you hadnt shagged then you havent made your final decision.
His argument is skewed in pure 'de-virginized' favor, particularly in boastful nature. He's an idiot.

I've seen occurances of 'final decisions' being changed over periods of time. Is it only 'final' when the last gender you had sex with is defined by when you die? He's an idiot.

Quote:
My argument against this was that even though he'd been with ladies but hadnt shagged any blokes then he cant be sure about his own sexuality.
I think both of you are looking a bit too deep, and missing the clear definitions of sexuality entirely. Heterosexual means that you are attracted to only the opposite gender. Homosexual means you are attracted to only the same gender. Bi-sexual means you are attracted to both genders.

In my opinion, one can be homosexual if they are attracted to the same gender, not necessarily having slept with a member of that gender either. Therefore, you could be as much a homosexual virgin as a heterosexual virgin.

If I was raped by a male, I would have had sex with him. We could 'confuse' the issue, but regardless, I had sex with him ('he had sex with me' is the same thing fnar). Does that make me gay?

"But I didn't like it."

Suppose I had sex with a male. More than once. Several times. Each time, I didn't 'like it.' Am I gay?

Quote:
Personally i think you just know whether your gay straight or bi.
Bingo.

Quote:
If you haven had sex does that mean you dont know whether you like the ladies or the ****?
I know people who've had sex with one gender, only to later have sex with the other gender and pick and choose and all that etc. For example, they were straight at first, then they became gay. Sounds stupid altogether, huh? You're right.

The answer is that it doesn't matter whether you've have or haven't had sex, a vast majority of people I suspect know one way or the other what sexuality they are.

I'm a virgin, and I know I'm heterosexual. You're friend is an idiot.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 18:32   #15
RiCo

Re: Re: Virgins

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I'm a virgin, and I know I'm heterosexual. You're friend is an idiot.
Good reasoning.

Are you waiting for the 'right one' ?
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 18:49   #16
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: Re: Virgins

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
Are you waiting for the 'right one' ?
I've had too much time to think about 'why' I'm still a virgin.

Primarily, it was because I was raised as a Christian, and having pre-marital sex isn't exactly the quickest way into Heaven. I'm not looking for a debate here, it's how I was raised.

Secondary, my mother had me 'by mistake' if you will. More to the point, my mom made a decision she doesn't regret, but one that may not have been the best situation for myself. I want to limit how much of my personal life I reveal, so plainly put, she had pre-marital sex, without protection, and voila, here I am.

My personality is forged into an extreme of sorts; I'm litterally terrified of the thought of bringing a child into this world when I cannot provide for it the way I would like to. I really cannot put into words how my life holds a respect for children higher than my own self-respect. I don't think this is a bad thing either.

Granted, I'm a 19 year old who's put such heavy self-restrictions on myself so that I cannot experience 'the ultimate' pleasures, but I don't regret it. I'm also a 19 year old who's able to do whatever I want, and still has a goal of becoming a father one day. I'm a 19 year old who isn't already a father, and who doesn't have to work myself to the bone providing for a child I *might* not love as much as I would because I'm slaving for the child.

Recently, the 'advances' in birth control, protection, and female advances have raised issues for me. I could very well have sex, and take solice in that I'm 99% not going to get that female pregnant. Yet, I remain terrified. Be it the 1% chance, the 'sinning' issue, or simply my personality, having sex would probably fk me. Cute pun, no?

The fact of the matter is, I'm simply not ready. I physically desire sex just as much as others, perhaps not enough to drop all restraint and go at it, but enough that I know it's there. When I'm ready, I know I will be. I used to think it would be the woman I marry, now I'm not so sure. I'm more surer than ever though it will be the woman I love. I know what it is to feel love, not infatuation, but love. When I'm ready, and when she's ready, it'll happen.

Otherwise, kissing and oral sex work wonders.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 18:52   #17
RiCo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Virgins

Quote:
Otherwise, kissing and oral sex work wonders.
You could have left the rest out if u didn't want a discussion
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 18:55   #18
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Virgins

Quote:
You could have left the rest out if u didn't want a discussion
As far as I know, this forum is meant for discussion. If I wanted to spam, I'd simply toss a 'get fked lolololol' post here and there, but I don't, heh.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 19:04   #19
RiCo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Virgins

Quote:

As far as I know, this forum is meant for discussion. If I wanted to spam, I'd simply toss a 'get fked lolololol' post here and there, but I don't, heh.
Do you believe that it's a satanic act to have pre-marital sex?

Quote:
Primarily, it was because I was raised as a Christian, and having pre-marital sex isn't exactly the quickest way into Heaven. I'm not looking for a debate here, it's how I was raised.
D'oh!
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 19:07   #20
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez

I always knew you were different.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 19:18   #21
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Virgins

Quote:
Do you believe that it's a satanic act to have pre-marital sex?

D'oh!
Exactly. I'm not looking for a religious debate because it's not an issue I want to 'share' with you or anyone else. That's not the sort of person I am, perhaps it will be my heavenly undoing as it were, heh.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 19:25   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
The issue of sexuality has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you have done the deed. I lost my virginity at the age of 24, but before that point I knew I was 'straight'. Like Hobbie said - it's about attraction, not whether you have slept with someone of either gender.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 19:26   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Virgins

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
"You are not strictly heterosexual if you havent shagged a woman".
Many teenage boys would dispute that.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 19:30   #24
Tzikas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Virgins

Quote:

Long speech about personal belifs and stuff

I dub thee Ser Wankalot
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 19:43   #25
RiCo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Virgins

Quote:

Exactly. I'm not looking for a religious debate because it's not an issue I want to 'share' with you or anyone else. That's not the sort of person I am, perhaps it will be my heavenly undoing as it were, heh.
Your still adding 'heh' in your posts. Does this mean I'm not the anti-christ anymore?
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 20:54   #26
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
I must admit I still sleep with a security blanket that I've had since I was a baby.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 21:10   #27
Xillah

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Virgins

Quote:

I think both of you are looking a bit too deep, and missing the clear definitions of sexuality entirely. Heterosexual means that you are attracted to only the opposite gender. Homosexual means you are attracted to only the same gender. Bi-sexual means you are attracted to both genders.

In my opinion, one can be homosexual if they are attracted to the same gender, not necessarily having slept with a member of that gender either. Therefore, you could be as much a homosexual virgin as a heterosexual virgin.

If I was raped by a male, I would have had sex with him. We could 'confuse' the issue, but regardless, I had sex with him ('he had sex with me' is the same thing fnar). Does that make me gay?

"But I didn't like it."

Suppose I had sex with a male. More than once. Several times. Each time, I didn't 'like it.' Am I gay?
I think you took that the wrong way. when i said:
Quote:
I meant by his logic, not by what i actually thought.

His whole argument was that since one of our mates hadnt had sex he couldne consider himself straight. Oh and of course while the virgin m8 was there we all said how we were all bi untill we got shagged, just to piss him off
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 21:24   #28
MonotoneMan

Quote:
"You are not strictly heterosexual if you havent shagged a woman".
You, good sir, have a friend about as intelligent as a Mac. I've never "shagged" a woman. I've also never "shagged" a man. I'm also 14 ****ING YEARS OLD!
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 21:37   #29
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by MonotoneMan

You, good sir, have a friend about as intelligent as a Mac. I've never "shagged" a woman. I've also never "shagged" a man. I'm also 14 ****ING YEARS OLD!
ever been an alter boy? and if so do you have curtains from the 'bless thy child' position?
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 08:26   #30
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Virgins

Quote:
Your still adding 'heh' in your posts. Does this mean I'm not the anti-christ anymore?
No one ever said you were, least of all me.

I just think you're a crappy forum user, that's all.

Xillah: my apologies then if it was I who read too deeply into your post.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 09:30   #31
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I have only kissed/oraled/fingered/fantisised etc about/with females, yet I am still a virgin.

Does that make me not 'officially' hetro?
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 15:40   #32
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by MonotoneMan
I'm also 14 ****ING YEARS OLD!
Out of curiosity, is anyone here even remotely surprised by this?

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:47   #33
Vince McMahon

I was guessing younger.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 17:23   #34
Car'a'carn

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkeypimp
Well I have only kissed/oraled/fingered/fantisised etc about/with females, yet I am still a virgin.

Does that make me not 'officially' hetro?
i have a friend who doesn't seem gay but we question... he gets chicks like mad but he dresses in certain clothes and imo it looks gay (they're too damn tight, i mean wtf u got no balls?) he also is really into earrings and he wears these feminine-looking earrings, and wears his watch on the left hand with the face at the bottom (i figured only women wore them like that)... there's a lot other stuff but i dont' want to spam... don't get me wrong i don't hate gay ppl (as long as they don't try funny stuff on me) but this guy got us confused, he might be bi though cuz he sure seems to like women... or it mite be just an act too (kinda like that ex-nfl player that just came out of the closet - he was tired of kissing women just to hide his homosexuality)
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 19:34   #35
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion

Out of curiosity, is anyone here even remotely surprised by this?
Let me state the obvious.

Nope..
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 21:42   #36
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Ofc you know what you are.

i.e. If a dog like woman trys to pull you, then you are homosexual. Till she introduces you to her goddess-like m8 when you suddenly convert.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 03:16   #37
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Car'a'carn
wears his watch on the left hand
The watch is supposed to go on your left hand.

Or so I've been told.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote