User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 09:52   #401
Ghosteh

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
****e

this is a different word
How ****e is that?

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 10:12   #402
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I have no idea where this conversation is, was or is going.

I will just post some lyrics

Quote:
I got my head but my head is unraveling
cant keep control can't keep track of where it's traveling
I got my heart but my heart's no good
you're the only one that's understood

I come along but I don't know where you're taking me
I shouldn't go but you're wrenching dragging shaking me
turn off the sun pull the stars from the sky
the more I give to you the more I die

and I want you

you are the perfect drug
the perfect drug
the perfect drug
the perfect drug

you make me hard when i'm all soft inside
I see the truth when i'm all stupid-eyed
the arrow goes straight through my heart
without you everything just falls apart

my blood just wants to say hello to you
my fear is warm to get inside of you
my soul is so afraid to realize
how every little bit is left of me

take me with you
it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces
Quote:
He broke the laws of the elders
So they blocked out his eye,
Took his land and fortune,
Left him to die

Bound on the shoreline,
Left for the tide,
Seizes life, blood leaving...
Circling lower, the vultures fly

His bones may be broken
But the spirit can't die
And the Gods see his anguish
And give him a sign

From the floor of the ocean
The ship of the lost souls rise
And they take him where no one sleeps while the undead cry,
Where no one sleeps while the undead cry...

And in the world above
The elders sing,
On his land they live...
Let death bell ring

Narration:
He was met at the gate of Hades
By the Guardian of the Lost Souls,
The Keeper of the Unavenged
And He did say to him:
"Let you not pass
Abandon
Return to the world
From once you came
And seek payment
Not only for thy known anguish
But vindicate the souls
Of the Unavenged"

And they placed in his hands
A sword
Made for him
Called: Vengeance
Forged in brimstone
And tempered
By the Wolf in tears of the Unavenged

And to carry him up on his journey
Back to the upper world
They brought forth
Their Demon horse
Called: Black Death
A grim steed
So fiercely might
And black in colour
That he could stand as one: Darkness...
Save from his burning eyes
of grims and fire

And on that night
They rode up from Hell
The pounding of his hooves
Did clap like thunder

Chorus:
Burning, death, destruction
Raping the daughters and wives
In blood I take my payment
In foul with their lives

No one can escape me
On Black Death I ride
When kissed by the sword of Vengeance
Your head lays there by your side
I take the lives of all that I once knew
The torn flesh of a slow death waits for you

Chorus:
In foul with their lives

I spare that land of servants
My wake is slow dead there
I take their wives and daughters
They stand there watching, watching
Hoping to get my life
But when I'm through they know they must pay

Chorus:
In foul with their lives
With their lives
With their lives
With their lives
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 11:47   #403
Grimble
Banned

Did you get the "Point" ?
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 12:07   #404
Grimble
Banned

there were subjects?

I should probably re-read this myself then
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:03   #405
Grimble
Banned

it's now been a few hours

I decide not to read it

it's probably a ****e read
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:29   #406

Yeah i was tempted to read this, but its prolly full of "humour"

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:44   #407
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by bell
its prolly full of "humour"
you wouldn't "get it"
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:08   #408

"exactly"

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:43   #409
Grimble
Banned

first post on page 10
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:46   #410
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
i would just like to apologise for being an inactive **** and not attacking or anyother ****e like that

i was pissed

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:47   #411
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

What is this?
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:47   #412
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
'social life'

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:54   #413
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Sardaukar
'social life'
I have one, so that's probably why I don't get this.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:56   #414
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I have one
shenanigans
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:56   #415
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
shenanigans
Is this one of those 'word association' tingumies?
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:57   #416
Sardaukar
Shallow

Im trying to work out if he's implying i dont have a social life

that would amuse me no end

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:57   #417
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
i would just like to apologise for being an inactive **** and not attacking or anyother ****e like that

i was pissed
we didn't really notice

I think we all forgot
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:59   #418
Grimble
Banned

Quote:

Is this one of those 'word association' tingumies?
Bassetts
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:59   #419
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Bassetts
Flab.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:00   #420
Grimble
Banned

Quote:

Flab.
Belgy
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:01   #421
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Belgy
Puritanism.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:02   #422
Sardaukar
Shallow

Quote:

Puritanism.
ferrets

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:05   #423
Grimble
Banned

Quote:

ferrets
anal
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:20   #424
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
anal
Loving.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:23   #425
Sardaukar
Shallow

Quote:

Loving.
Gothic sex

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:24   #426
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Gothic sex
Grimble's dream.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:24   #427
Grimble
Banned

Quote:

Grimble's dream.
Marilyn Manson's bum
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:25   #428
Sardaukar
Shallow

Quote:

Marilyn Manson's bum
your sig

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:27   #429
Grimble
Banned

Quote:

your sig
your kiss
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 18:05   #430
Sardaukar
Shallow

Quote:

your kiss
Your warm embrace

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 18:52   #431
Dace

Quote:

Your warm embrace

Death's loving caress.

Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:25   #432
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

Death's loving caress.
You know, that reply came close to killing the thread

Luckily I know CPR
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:30   #433
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
This needs moving to RP
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:39   #434
Grimble
Banned

Actually it doesn't

It's sort of a GD/PD/RP hybrid

read.comprehend.post
Unread 31 Oct 2002, 14:59   #435
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Actually it doesn't

It's sort of a GD/PD/RP hybrid

read.comprehend.post
I read the first half dozen posts of purile drivel, after which I felt suicidal. So rather than run amok with a machine gun killing everyone, then turning the Gun on myself, I didnt read any further.

So move along now nothing to see here.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 16:10   #436
Sardaukar
Shallow

well actually it wasnt purile drivel you just didnt 'get it'

Unread 5 Nov 2002, 16:13   #437
Grimble
Banned

it's a shame he didn't shoot himself though
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 16:15   #438
Sardaukar
Shallow

that would have been uber handy

Unread 5 Nov 2002, 16:19   #439
Grimble
Banned

could've been a good thing for the forums

needs more drama
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 16:39   #440
Sardaukar
Shallow

ritual scuicides, i like the idea

'GD' doesnt quite sounds as amusing as 'Waco' though

Unread 5 Nov 2002, 17:23   #441
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
'GD' doesnt quite sounds as amusing as 'Waco' though
If we see any signs of ritual suicides being on the horizon, we petition JJ to change the forum name.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 19:26   #442
Dace

KILL ALL HIPPIES!

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 07:31   #443
Grimble
Banned

Attention

Going inactive at this point of time is unacceptable

Please report to this thread

You know who you are
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 08:19   #444
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
signing in sirra
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 08:28   #445
Grimble
Banned

good boy, now go find the others, whoever and whereever they are
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 13:32   #446
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
sorry

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 18:10   #447
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Vampy
sorry
I'll forgive you if you get dispel to post
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 18:33   #448
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Grimble has posted 142 times in this thread.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 18:39   #449
Grimble
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Grimble has posted 142 times in this thread.
143 now

I'm glad you're keeping track, someone did that for our old politics board too, I had more posts there
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 04:53   #450
TheUnknown
Someone has to...

TheUnknown is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I have no idea where this conversation is, was or is going.

I will just post some lyrics

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got my head but my head is unraveling
cant keep control can't keep track of where it's traveling
I got my heart but my heart's no good
you're the only one that's understood

I come along but I don't know where you're taking me
I shouldn't go but you're wrenching dragging shaking me
turn off the sun pull the stars from the sky
the more I give to you the more I die

and I want you

you are the perfect drug
the perfect drug
the perfect drug
the perfect drug

you make me hard when i'm all soft inside
I see the truth when i'm all stupid-eyed
the arrow goes straight through my heart

my blood just wants to say hello to you
my fear is warm to get inside of you
my soul is so afraid to realize
how every little bit is left of me

take me with you
it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
He broke the laws of the elders
So they blocked out his eye,
Took his land and fortune,
Left him to die

Bound on the shoreline,
Left for the tide,
Seizes life, blood leaving...
Circling lower, the vultures fly

His bones may be broken
But the spirit can't die
And the Gods see his anguish
And give him a sign

From the floor of the ocean
The ship of the lost souls rise
And they take him where no one sleeps while the undead cry,
Where no one sleeps while the undead cry...

And in the world above
The elders sing,
On his land they live...
Let death bell ring

Narration:
He was met at the gate of Hades
By the Guardian of the Lost Souls,
The Keeper of the Unavenged
And He did say to him:
"Let you not pass
Abandon
Return to the world
From once you came
And seek payment
Not only for thy known anguish
But vindicate the souls
Of the Unavenged"

And they placed in his hands
A sword
Made for him
Called: Vengeance
Forged in brimstone
And tempered
By the Wolf in tears of the Unavenged

And to carry him up on his journey
Back to the upper world
They brought forth
Their Demon horse
Called: Black Death
A grim steed
So fiercely might
And black in colour
That he could stand as one: Darkness...
Save from his burning eyes
of grims and fire

And on that night
They rode up from Hell
The pounding of his hooves
Did clap like thunder

Chorus:
In foul with their lives

No one can escape me
On Black Death I ride
When kissed by the sword of Vengeance
Your head lays there by your side
I take the lives of all that I once knew
The torn flesh of a slow death waits for you

Chorus:
In foul with their lives

I spare that land of servants
My wake is slow dead there
I take their wives and daughters
They stand there watching, watching
Hoping to get my life
But when I'm through they know they must pay

Chorus:
In foul with their lives
With their lives
With their lives
With their lives

For obvious reasons I had to quote this post.