User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 29 Mar 2009, 15:44   #1
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
S3xytime is back!!!!

After the spectacular pre-round we had roun30 we have decided to reform the allmighty s3xytime alliance for round 31!!!

Allianz-pic: http://tinyurl.com/s3xytime

For those few people out there that haven't heard of s3xytime, we are THE most serious alliance ever to have played planetarion!

We are currently looking for people to join our allready superawesome hc-team.
Mostly we need a hc of recruitment, a hc of updating the pastebin with hc-roles for everybody and a hc of tucking his penis between his legs & looking like a girl (don't know if Heimdall can do this 2 rounds in a row!)

So if you've ever wanted to be part of an alliance where everybody is hc and all are equal, this is your chance to shine!

For more information you can reach us at the s3xytime hotline, just dial 0800-S3XYTIME and you will automaticly go to the s3xytime callcenter where sexy operators are standing by 24/7 just to tell you what kind of hc you can be for s3xytime.

Ask not what s3xytime can do for you, ask what kind of hc you can be for s3xytime!

#s3xytime on netgamers irc

PS: Free punch & pie for the first 500 visitors!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]

Last edited by Veedeejem!; 29 Mar 2009 at 15:58.
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 15:44   #2
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Re: S3xytime is back!!!!

Woo!

Once you have been recruited by HC of recruitment consult me HC of giving new HCs Jobs.

It's time to get sexy BUT STAY SRS.
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 15:49   #3
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

You can also apply for p-naps & allynaps.
However first we need a hc of napping the universe!
(all candidates #s3xytime)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 15:59   #4
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

it's sexytime!
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 16:06   #5
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Yay!!!

I'm not sure about getting a punch as a "early joiner" bonus though.... I bruise easily.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 16:09   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Yay!!!

I'm not sure about getting a punch as a "early joiner" bonus though.... I bruise easily.
Punch as in the drink, not the getting punched.
For more information on punch http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch_(drink)

ps: #s3xytime

Unread 29 Mar 2009, 16:23   #7
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

You're right - it still hurt, but not in the way I was expecting.

So - I now invite all alliances to get a head start on the rest of the universe by contacting me to arrange NAPs for R31. Applications for PNaps are also being considered.

You know where to find us.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 07:39   #8
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

r30 s3xytime HC of sanitation reporting for duty <o/

mandatory spongebaths to be given by HellKicker upon arrival into #s3xytime
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 15:21   #9
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

HC of tucking my penis between my legs to look like a girl damnit! is very much alive and willing to tuck his way into round31 with an overwhelming level of energy
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2009, 17:05   #10
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

As HC of Belgians i have reprised my role for round 31.

Lets do this!

Mek
s3xytime HC of Belgians

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 23:37   #11
snuffy
crowbarhunter

snuffy is an unknown quantity at this point

wee )D
snuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 07:41   #12
DemonatrX
Not Your Ordinary Demon

DemonatrX is an unknown quantity at this point

who does't like a lil s3xytime?

Good luck VDM and co.

R13 [N00b] :: R14 [Reunion] :: R15-R18 [ToF(DC)] :: R19-R20 [N/A] :: R21-R28 [ToF(HC)] :: R29-R30 [ROCK(DC)]
R31 [ToF(HC)] :: R32-35 [NA] :: R36[ND(DC)] :: R37+ [EVO(DC)] :: R38 [ND(DC)] :: R39+ [ToF(HC)]
DemonatrX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 10:33   #13
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonatrX View Post
who does't like a lil s3xytime?

Good luck VDM and co.
We'll need all the luck we can get to make s3xytime with HK!

Unread 7 Apr 2009, 14:27   #14
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Does membership include a mankini?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 15:40   #15
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
As HC of Belgians i have reprised my role for round 31.

Lets do this!

Mek
s3xytime HC of Belgians

oh noes, i need to change my nationality

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 17:35   #16
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CP- View Post
Does membership include a mankini?
Every new recruit gets a gift set containing:
-A mankini (green)
-A free tour of #s3xytime
-Free access to #s3xytime
-A HC job with corresponding responsibility
-The possibility to participate in our great emorage conversations

Hope this clears things up for you!

/HK

(ps i'm the real HK, that estionian is a cheap phony)
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 18:13   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Can I get a yellow mankini? Or preferably, a tankini?
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 22:10   #18
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Can I get a yellow mankini? Or preferably, a tankini?
No

You already used yours. The store won't take back used *kinis, no matter how clean you are.

Sorry!

We are looking for a HC to hand out gift boxes for new HCs! Apply now! ---> #s3xytime !
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 13:56   #19
nexiva
with a taste of chocolate

nexiva is on a distinguished road

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
SEXXYY VDM!
nexiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 20:00   #20
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

if this is serious, good luck

btw my time is always sexy don't need an ally to prove it