User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Aug 2006, 09:58   #51
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best Alliance

Before i start annswering this post i'd just like to say ive read it through about 10 times now i dont dont fully understand it or even know if it was an attempt at sarcasm/joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Zyth=-
I am mostly disapointed with those alliances that have been around for several rounds and have not been able to inspire a loyal core.
Yes i agree, an older alliance should have a dedicated core.

Quote:
I am very disapointed that eXi are winning yet again after leeching many of said core players from top 10 alliances.
Now my confusion starts.

"leeching" core players, exi do not activly go out searching for players from other allainces, we have a recruiting system in which said players APPLY to us. So if they are applying then its not exilitons fault, look at the reasons why the players are leaving in the first place.

"Many" core players. We dont have that many new players this round in eX, most new players are from allainces missing this round.

Quote:
I am vastly disapointed with those alliances who would accept back those players who have dropped them and defected into the bosom of eXi, so they might be able to challenge 1up next round (only to fail miserably)...Am I mixing tenses there?
Not sure wwho your talking about here, or how we are/have failed miserably.

Quote:
Personally I would think that once an eXi tart, never a friend, they have a singular aim in mind, personal gratification, singluar never plural.
All eX players are selfish, solo players? Have you any idea how retarded this sounds. You cant put 65 selfish players in a tag and do as well as we have done over the 3 rounds we have played.

How you seem to come to the conclusion that we arnt team players is beyond me.

Also i spose im an "eXi tart", grats on judging me without even knowing me, i bet u have alot of friends -_-

Quote:
I am happily impressed with SiN's performance despite our policy of not tollerating any, a) def leaches, b) non contributers, c) rule breakers, and we are still in the top 10! Who said loyalty and fair play never paid off?
a. eXilition has NO defence leeches. If people dont defend they dont get defence simple as that.

b. eXilition has NO non contributers, such players are removed from tag as soon as it becomes clear they are not pulling thier weight.

c. eXilition has NO rule breakers, the actions undertaken were done before any such rules existed.

Quote:
I was impressed with the performance of Escape, untill ofc they did a phraktos.

Sub
How can you possibly be impressed by an allaince that spent the start of the round just getting fat and not participating in any wars (like EVERY other allaince). The had 1 war and didn't fair too well but to say they have done a phraktos is just silly.

I hope to see Escape now climb the rankings and show that they have potential to become a t5 PA alliance.

As for you Zyth i think you need to actually know wtf your talking about before making unfounded, false accusations against another allaince.

Last edited by ChipZ^; 8 Aug 2006 at 10:17.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 10:09   #52
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Before i start annswering this post i'd just like to say ive read it through about 10 times now i dont dont fully understand it or even know if it was an attempt at sarcasm/joking.
ok chipz ty for your ramblings, the point of this thread was NOT ok maybe you missed that ( WAS NOT ) to talk about 1up or Exi but clearly thats to hard for you as i fogot evidentelly the world rotates around you

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy before^
I am happily impressed with SiN's performance despite our policy of not tollerating any, a) def leaches, b) non contributers, c) rule breakers, and we are still in the top 10! Who said loyalty and fair play never paid off.
again how nice of you to think that post was aimed at you

Anyway i digress grats ToF and sin for doing well these couple of rounds also chipz grats on winnig this round ive already saud it but ill say it again you probably like the sound of it.

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 10:22   #53
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestuos
ok chipz ty for your ramblings, the point of this thread was NOT ok maybe you missed that ( WAS NOT ) to talk about 1up or Exi but clearly thats to hard for you as i fogot evidentelly the world rotates around you
So if i made a post attacking ND then you wouldnt respond to it? ofc not...

Quote:
again how nice of you to think that post was aimed at you
If you cant see that again its attacking eX by insinuating that we play without honour and unfairly then u need actaully bother reading posts.

Quote:
Anyway i digress grats ToF and sin for doing well these couple of rounds also chipz grats on winnig this round ive already saud it but ill say it again you probably like the sound of it.
Ill agree ToF and Sin have done well this round. All my posts are defending eX and not looking for anyone to rub my epenis. Please get a clue >.<
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 10:30   #54
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

hmmmm this is the second post where ive said something and made myslef look like a complete nub soz chipz and i see your point. At least i appologised lol

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 10:38   #55
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
hmmmm this is the second post where ive said something and made myslef look like a complete nub soz chipz and i see your point. At least i appologised lol
ok ill let you off <3
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 10:52   #56
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Erm, I think you should direct that critism towards Zyth who baited a reply from Exil.
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 11:19   #57
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 13:45   #58
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

ToF has been around since r11 (even r10.5 if you count havoc) so you can hardly call them a new alliance. They've always been a stable top 10 alliance with a #4 finish in r14. Then they lost some members, had a couple of less decent rounds but last round and this round even more we are seeing the rebirth of ToF. I'm very proud that my old alliance didn't give up when it looked bad but kept on doing what they do best, play pa. Much respect for the hc's of ToF.

Omen was impressive last round but a bit less this round, but this is understandable after being ganged by 3 alliances. I hope they keep their spirit and remain in pa as a vry decent alliance with the same military power we've seen from them in the past.

SiN can't really be called a new alliance aswell caus they've been around for a long time, they did skip a couple of rounds though but who cares. Last 2 rounds they have impressed me with their high average score even with a small memberbase compared to other alliances. I hope they find more players that hold up to their standard so we can see them as a true top alliance in future rounds. Muchos love to TearZ & his crew

Escape is also looking decent for a first round, they may need to work out some kinks and chose their wars more carefully in the future but there's certainly alot of potential in this alliance.

To summarize, these last couple of rounds we've seen new alliances step up and old alliances being sort of reborn. I hope we continue this positive trend so pa can continue to live on

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 14:19   #59
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
While I agree with some of the things you are saying, its also a given fact that if you hit a galaxy with alot of top alliance members most of the time the galaxy is good organised and their alliances also sends defence.

It is ofc maybe something that people shouldnt fear, but the roidoutput in theese cases tends to be lower due to that fact.

Now IF you want to attack a galaxy with lots of active top 5 alliance members, the WORST thing you can do is to prelaunch fleets.
Over the last few days my eyebrow has been raised clear off the top of my head reading this post.
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 15:37   #60
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Code:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JonnyBGood again.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:25   #61
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
All I know is that my account is unpaid.

(and still Paisley and his friends fleetcatched me around pt 342)

Its people like you boasting about using unpaid accounts that is deterring others from joining and commiting to playing within the pa community
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 01:04   #62
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
Its people like you boasting about using unpaid accounts that is deterring others from joining and commiting to playing within the pa community
I completely agree with you. I think its a complete disgrace to the game and the community that you don't have to pay to be good at the game. I also blame Heartless for proving that unpaid accounts can still be a force, and to give them that kind of motivation can only realistically result in one thing: death.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 14:30   #63
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
I would have to say 2 allys that I would class best alliance in terms exceeding their potental are...

ToF and Omen.

Please note: Paisley knows less about Omen then polar bears about Sahara. (and coke commercials do not count )

Not sure how much Paisley knows about ToF or about anything else at all.

Best alliance = Omen, ofcourse, and its completly unbiased oppinion.
About thems other ones... Only one i know about is SPQR that has a friend of mine in it.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:25   #64
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Best Allaince with out a doubt out of 18 rnds was DUES

Quality one rnd ally that had top people in it

WOOT
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:53   #65
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Zyth=-
I am mostly disapointed with those alliances that have been around for several rounds and have not been able to inspire a loyal core.

I am very disapointed that eXi are winning yet again after leeching many of said core players from top 10 alliances.

I am vastly disapointed with those alliances who would accept back those players who have dropped them and defected into the bosom of eXi, so they might be able to challenge 1up next round (only to fail miserably)...Am I mixing tenses there? Personally I would think that once an eXi tart, never a friend, they have a singular aim in mind, personal gratification, singluar never plural.

I am happily impressed with SiN's performance despite our policy of not tollerating any, a) def leaches, b) non contributers, c) rule breakers, and we are still in the top 10! Who said loyalty and fair play never paid off?

I was impressed with the performance of Escape, untill ofc they did a phraktos.

Sub
Its this ManU type alliance recruitment that is leading to alliances having few core players other than HCs as everytime a DC/BC appears they go on an ego trip and disperse to another ally.
Eventually well all wake up and these ship(SUbhmarine) jumpers wont be allowed back in to allys.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:00   #66
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I would have to say 2 allys that I would class best alliance in terms exceeding their potental are...

ToF and Omen.
Tides of Fire has show long term consistency being around for quite a while now, without reasonable drama. While they aren't a top5 solid (and might not even aim there), they're a waterproof alliance you can expect to exist and live on on a given level.

Omen, on the other hand, are a young alliance that has lived through heavy pressure of the (failed) expectations of being the "new eXilition" and taking down 1up in their first round, and the mass ganging we received this round (which didn't result in us loosing our top planets). We're still sailing steadily in the top5, and are rather happy of our seats there.

Though, I'm obviously a wrong person to talk about Omen potential. It is you Paisley, who might want to stop being bitter towards myself in person, as ticking you off one last round can't be such a traumatic experience - toot ticked you off two, and I believe DLR came briefly after.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:18   #67
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I completely agree with Virall regarding Omen, so read his post twice if you want my opinion.

However, for their first round Escape did pretty darn well too, I enjoy it when alliances get into the thick of it without pussyfooting around.

Finally of course, congratulations to eXilition who have won yet another round - as dubious as your tactics are to me, I can only applaud you.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:21   #68
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I completely agree with Virall regarding Omen, so read his post twice if you want my opinion.

However, for their first round Escape did pretty darn well too, I enjoy it when alliances get into the thick of it without pussyfooting around.

Finally of course, congratulations to eXilition who have won yet another round - as dubious as your tactics are to me, I can only applaud you.
I could not find virall's oppinion on Omen
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:25   #69
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I completely agree with you. I think its a complete disgrace to the game and the community that you don't have to pay to be good at the game. I also blame Heartless for proving that unpaid accounts can still be a force, and to give them that kind of motivation can only realistically result in one thing: death.
Hey, even that subh couldn't manage :crymeariver:
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:28   #70
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
I could not find virall's oppinion on Omen
Whoops - well its in one of these threads

He congratulated you for sticking with it and not giving up

Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:15   #71
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Hey, even that subh couldn't manage :crymeariver:
No you couldnt manage to destroy Subh through your n00bist unpaid account tactics
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:32   #72
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
No you couldnt manage to destroy Subh through your n00bist unpaid account tactics
He can however roid u guys to the ground.

Sandmans is fun
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:35   #73
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
He can however roid u guys to the ground.

Sandmans is fun

I still see roids at Subh unlike at 1up
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:40   #74
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

that shows how different people seeing different sides.

you see subh with roids, i see subh leaking roids and dropping positions like a stone. ToF overtake you soon.

Pilgrim, i have to ask you a question.

1up ahve been roided silly all round, but still manage to be two places above you in the ranks. You ahve fencesat, kept your roids, but are lower in the ranks.

How does that show subh in any good light at all?
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:45   #75
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
that shows how different people seeing different sides.

you see subh with roids, i see subh leaking roids and dropping positions like a stone. ToF overtake you soon.

Pilgrim, i have to ask you a question.

1up ahve been roided silly all round, but still manage to be two places above you in the ranks. You ahve fencesat, kept your roids, but are lower in the ranks.

How does that show subh in any good light at all?
1up have went the way of the XP whore, to the point where roids are material. so you have to focus in killing off their fleets.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:49   #76
Forest

Quote:
1up have went the way of the XP whore, to the point where roids are material. so you have to focus in killing off their fleets.
To kill fleets, dont you ahve to have the balls for a war?
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:00   #77
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Tides of Fire has show long term consistency being around for quite a while now, without reasonable drama. While they aren't a top5 solid (and might not even aim there), they're a waterproof alliance you can expect to exist and live on on a given level.

Omen, on the other hand, are a young alliance that has lived through heavy pressure of the (failed) expectations of being the "new eXilition" and taking down 1up in their first round, and the mass ganging we received this round (which didn't result in us loosing our top planets). We're still sailing steadily in the top5, and are rather happy of our seats there.

Though, I'm obviously a wrong person to talk about Omen potential. It is you Paisley, who might want to stop being bitter towards myself in person, as ticking you off one last round can't be such a traumatic experience - toot ticked you off two, and I believe DLR came briefly after.
Sorry if I have seemed that way to yourself.
I still hold omen In a good light, they have recovered nicely this round and a tribute to their members.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:03   #78
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
To kill fleets, dont you ahve to have the balls for a war?
is that a war declaration?

I do know that 1up are actively probing all their members before they land.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:06   #79
Forest

I tried in your ally room.
I even posted my co-ords.

But I guess you really do not ahve balls

And i dont even have an alliance to back me up
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:28   #80
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
I tried in your ally room.
I even posted my co-ords.

But I guess you really do not ahve balls

And i dont even have an alliance to back me up
thats the problem I am not crashing fleet just so you can be in my bash.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:29   #81
Forest

Quote:
thats the problem I am not crashing fleet just so you can be in my bash.
Maybe you could send those out of tag scanners u talk about.

Abusing the tag numbers and still get your arse kicked
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:30   #82
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Maybe you could send those out of tag scanners u talk about.

Abusing the tag numbers and still get your arse kicked
best I can do since you are small
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:39   #83
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have caught you and this is not acceptable. I will not accept this by any player, even if you are ascendancy. This was entirely deliberate, you know I have been enforcing the rule, thus my only option is banned - one month - Lok

Last edited by lokken; 17 Aug 2006 at 21:49.
Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:45   #84
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No co-ords Heartless....even if they are Paisley's
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:48   #85
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hold on, whoa, etc

I didn't think it was even possible to XP whore anymore, having gone the way of the uber-mega nerf. Unless by XP-whore you just mean "actually have some XP as opposed to hitting at your bash limit all round". Your call.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:50   #86
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Didn't Paisley have a go at 1up for being roid empty when he doesn't even have over 400 roids himself?
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:51   #87
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Hold on, whoa, etc

I didn't think it was even possible to XP whore anymore, having gone the way of the uber-mega nerf. Unless by XP-whore you just mean "actually have some XP as opposed to hitting at your bash limit all round". Your call.
Anyone playing for XP this round must be totally insane, deranged and etc etc.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:53   #88
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Play nice heartless. (That is an odd sentence at best)
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 22:44   #89
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Methedrine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
Didn't Paisley have a go at 1up for being roid empty when he doesn't even have over 400 roids himself?
Wishful thinking on subhs side

And I totally disagree with coffee-.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 00:41   #90
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
Mabye Pais was too busy caring for Subh to care too much about his own planet.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 01:06   #91
The Real Arfy

Heres a joke i just maed up.

what happens when the #1 #3 #4'5 ally gang up on us?

subh die.

simples as that.

Unread 18 Aug 2006, 01:22   #92
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Hold on, whoa, etc

have you looked at the profile of their planets?
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 01:23   #93
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
Mabye Pais was too busy caring for Subh to care too much about his own planet.

-NitinA
Paisley isnt a natural zik and will go back to terran next round
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 01:23   #94
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Heres a joke i just maed up.

what happens when the #1 #3 #4'5 ally gang up on us?

subh die.

simples as that.
says who?
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 01:25   #95
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
I have caught you and this is not acceptable. I will not accept this by any player, even if you are ascendancy. This was entirely deliberate, you know I have been enforcing the rule, thus my only option is banned - one month - Lok
Heartless let me know if you are playing for keeps next round so I can end you.

As you arent clearly playing for real this round.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 02:12   #96
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
(In response to Paisley) I didn't think it was even possible to XP whore anymore, having gone the way of the uber-mega nerf. Unless by XP-whore you just mean "actually have some XP as opposed to hitting at your bash limit all round".
You'll have to forgive Paisley, it's just that he doesn't actually know an awful lot about how to play Planetarion. You see, to Paisley, the idea of attacking someone bigger than himself is unthinkable. He prefers to get 6 or 7 of his Subh cronies together and attack a single planet at a time. Much safer you see.

In any event, this idea of Subh having roids is really quite misleading. Only their napped planets actually have any roids at all. It's pretty comparable to a corrupt communist regime. You have the fat autocrats pulling the strings from the top of their fence, all the while shitting on the ordinary members propping them up from below.

I'd also like to point out that the other 2 alliances above Subh seem to see a lot of strategic sense in attacking 1up since they do it every day. eXilition to keep the boot on our necks (presumably) and Omen because passing us matters to them (and they actually understand that the only way to achieve something is militarily.) But then, these alliances can actually control their members and get them to attack planets without a lot of roids if it makes strategic sense to do so. Whereas Subh either can't or won't.

Last edited by Achilles; 18 Aug 2006 at 03:02.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 02:13   #97
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
nah its too much lokken, its not like ppl doesnt know pais coords anyway, a slap on the wrist will do :crazyxmas:
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 03:00   #98
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
You'll have to forgive Paisley, it's just that he doesn't actually know an awful lot about how to play Planetarion. You see, to Paisley, the idea of attacking someone bigger than himself is unthinkable. He prefers to get 6 or 7 of his Subh cronies together and attack a single planet at a time. Much safer you see.

In any event, this idea of Subh having roids is really quite misleading. Only their napped planets actually have any roids at all. It's pretty comparable to a corrupt communist regime. You have the fat autocrats pulling the strings from the top of their fence, all the while shitting on the ordinary members propping them up from below.

I'd also like to point out that the other 2 alliances above Subh seem to see a lot of startegic sense in attacking 1up since they do it every day. eXilition to keep the boot on our necks (presumably) and Omen because passing us matters to them (and they actually understand that the only way to achieve something is militarily.) But then, these alliances can actually control their members and get them to attack planets without a lot of roids if it makes strategic sense to do so. Whereas Subh either can't or won't.
SubH hasnt stopped hitting 1up for the past week. The only way to make much difference though is to steal their precious fleets rather than their sole roids they possess.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 03:10   #99
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
You'll have to forgive Paisley, it's just that he doesn't actually know an awful lot about how to play Planetarion. .
When you can finish t50 on more than one occassion you get back to me son...

Unread 18 Aug 2006, 03:33   #100
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh dear. You don't know an awful lot about me either it seems. Anyone care to help the poor chap out guys?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote