User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Dec 2003, 16:21   #1
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Unhappy The people across the road...

...just erected a 7 foot tall inflatable father Christmas in their front garden.

Here's hoping for a very strong gust of wind.

ps. I hate Christmas :((
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.

Last edited by Embroglio; 9 Dec 2003 at 16:54.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 16:25   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The people across the road...

Kid comes along with piece of pointed metal in five minutes time = bye bye Santa.

Then these faggots have the cheek to complain when this happens to them.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 9 Dec 2003 at 17:39.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 17:33   #3
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The people across the road...

theres a house round the corner from me with one of those 7ft inflatable santas that light up inside...

and a 7 foot inflatable snowman that lights up inside....

and a 7ft inflatable homer simpson dressed in a santa outfit that lights up from inside...

and a 6ft santa that waves at you, then sings, you can even hear it from here when the traffic dies down

oh yeah, and a ****in big tree, with so many lights you can hardly see the house
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 17:36   #4
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's to 'Riceing' up your House.

First it was the Hondas, then the CPU Towers, now apprently homes. When will the madness end?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:18   #5
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Not as bad as the greckle factory (Aka Bungalow) on my way home from work. They've got a light up Santa in a hot-air Baloon (??????) that dominates most of the roof of their house, oh and a couple of wireframe flashing reindeer on the lawn, and about 7 hectares of ropelight.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:20   #6
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

heh, well i only mentioned the things that were standing up in the garden...

its quite worrying how stupid these people must be. you can hardly see a brick because of the lights on the house, theyve got a small reindeer/santas sleigh thing on the floor, and loadsa fake snow or some kinda shit wherever theres a chance of seeing ground. theyve even taken their driveway up with christmas stuff, so they cant even get the car on the drive
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:21   #7
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

god knows what the inside of the house is like aswell, but if its anything like the bay window suggests its gonna be hell watchin TV... what were people sayin about drugs and LSD?? hmmmm
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:21   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CjC
They've got a light up Santa in a hot-air Baloon (??????) that dominates most of the roof of their house, oh and a couple of wireframe flashing reindeer on the lawn, and about 7 hectares of ropelight.
I believe I might very well pay to see this.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:22   #9
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
theres a house round the corner from me with one of those 7ft inflatable santas that light up inside...

and a 7ft inflatable homer simpson dressed in a santa outfit that lights up from inside...

and a 6ft santa that waves at you, then sings, you can even hear it from here when the traffic dies down

oh yeah, and a ****in big tree, with so many lights you can hardly see the house
I think I saw that in the paper actually - they said it was becoming a tourist attraction or something
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:24   #10
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

chances of it being the same house are very slim tbh... unless you read our towns paper that is, but then again usually every year they cover a different house, which is so much worse that people do actually go look round
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:27   #11
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

It was in the daily mail :/
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:29   #12
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

probably not then lol... last year on the regional news alone i saw something about a house that charged people to go look round their house which even had a Santa and his sleigh on rails running round the rooms ffs! and giving the money to charity.... nutters
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:32   #13
Intrepid00

I need to go grab a snap shot of the one by my office tonight.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:34   #14
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter

next time I'm across town. I'll be sure to bring my digital cam and take a pic and post it of the most holliday annoying house ever...this guy goes way way way way overboard with decorations at christmas, valentine's day, easter, Canada Day, and Halloween
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 19:10   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hahahahahaa

we dont even have a christmas tree. -yet.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 19:25   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Emb what you should do is:

- Buy (/hire) a super duper spot light (like the ones in Die hard)

- Set up spotlight in your front garden

- Shine the light directly in annoying neighbours window

- Laugh like a maniac

- PROFIT!
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 19:30   #17
Intrepid00

Just snip the power cord. I doubt he is smart enough how to use a juction box and wire nuts.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 19:44   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

christmas is ace.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 20:01   #19
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

buy a big christmas tree, and several security lights to go in your front garden... just wrap the lights round the tree and then...

..when unsuspecting passer by walks past, or your neighbour comes out of the door wham! theyre blinded
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 22:07   #20
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Around the corner from me, there are 2 houses on opposite sides of the road, that try to outdo each other for lights every year. There's currently no need for the streetlights anywhere along that road.
There's also somebody who puts up so many lights, the police have to go out and move along sightseeing traffic. He's also had the power company come in and do something to his electricity supply, as he uses so much.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 22:14   #21
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

lol he said 'erect' lol

there's a house similar to this in my town
every day i drive by and think 'i wish i had some sort of gun to shoot the inflatable snowman' they've really outdone themselves this year :\
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 22:57   #22
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helveticus
Around the corner from me, there are 2 houses on opposite sides of the road, that try to outdo each other for lights every year. There's currently no need for the streetlights anywhere along that road.
There's also somebody who puts up so many lights, the police have to go out and move along sightseeing traffic. He's also had the power company come in and do something to his electricity supply, as he uses so much.
Proably tweaked the transfomer to his house and made sure his circuit box wasn't going to catch on fire from the heat produced with the extra electricity ususage or even put in a bigger box.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 22:59   #23
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I don't particularly care for such decorations myself, but I don't mind them--especially if they're only seasonal.

Clearly, many of you need some tolerance beaten into you.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 23:01   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
lol he said 'erect' lol
You need to wash your mind out with soap, young lady.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 23:02   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Clearly, many of you need some tolerance beaten into you.
We're not intolerant; we just hate our neighbours, for being the ****s they are, and their pathetically tacky pieces-of-shit decorations.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 23:03   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
...just erected a 7 foot tall inflatable father Christmas in their front garden.

Here's hoping for a very strong gust of wind.

ps. I hate Christmas (

Walking along, singing a song, walking in a winter wonderland.
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 07:27   #27
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice

Down the road from my parents house someone has this huge neon jesus on their barn. And it's not baby jesus or buddy christ either. It's christ on the cross and it has neon blood and everything. It's even more upsetting during the day when it's not lit up.