User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:59   #1
Cookie

Cookie is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Hello out there!

How is everyone?
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 19:07   #2
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: Hello out there!

I kissed a girl yesterday for almost one our. It was great. I hope I get to that all the time
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 01:46   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Crap.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 01:51   #4
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

So bored I'm actually bothering to post for once.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 02:24   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

shite
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 02:44   #6
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
shite
is that because of "Beattie sinks Pompey"?

you don't know the meaning of the word suffering
(coughimawolvesfancough)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 02:44   #7
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Bit better now i've started listening to some Blackalicious.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 03:49   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

is this the cookie that i thought was a girl but turned out to be a guy?
or am i thinking of someone else?
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 04:22   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
is that because of "Beattie sinks Pompey"?

you don't know the meaning of the word suffering
(coughimawolvesfancough)
Well, we shot ourselves in the foot really. Our injuries/tiredness/inability to defend/bad luck (the team are having to try and avoid death now) is frustrating.

I'd hardly say we were suffering. We both got promoted unexpectedly and spectacularly and we're doing well considering we were the two longest residents of division 1. No one is out of the fight yet, and everyone has a realistic chance of staying up right now (even Leeds).
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 04:40   #10
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

(I can imagine the complaints as this thread is taken over by football)

The suffering I referred to was the embarrassment and humiliation of the Arsenal defeat, made so much worse by the fact that it was mostly their youth team beating our strongest (available on the night) 11. Add to that our local rivals beating Man Utd and getting Arsenal in the quarter finals (the gloating I will hear tomorrow will be unbearable). Oh, and the Xmas treat of playing Arsenal's first team at Highbury on Boxing Day is something to look forward to.

Anyway I hope both Wolves and Portsmouth survive this season (and that means it's probably Leeds, Villa and Tottenham to go down )
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 09:38   #11
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 10:27   #12
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Hello out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Bit better now i've started listening to some Blackalicious.
best band ever!
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 11:12   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Plain tasteless. Boredom.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 13:42   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
(I can imagine the complaints as this thread is taken over by football)

The suffering I referred to was the embarrassment and humiliation of the Arsenal defeat, made so much worse by the fact that it was mostly their youth team beating our strongest (available on the night) 11. Add to that our local rivals beating Man Utd and getting Arsenal in the quarter finals (the gloating I will hear tomorrow will be unbearable). Oh, and the Xmas treat of playing Arsenal's first team at Highbury on Boxing Day is something to look forward to.

Anyway I hope both Wolves and Portsmouth survive this season (and that means it's probably Leeds, Villa and Tottenham to go down )
Ulitmately it matters nothing for survival (which really matters) - you could go out in the cups finish 17th, and it would still be a magnificent season. The only reason it mattered to us is because it was a local derby. Looking back on it we were both pretty shite, it's just that we couldn't defend - if we have a change of form and scum don't improve it'll be a different result when we meet them on the 21st, and like the turkey, it will be them having a good stuffing this xmas. I'd still rather have survival than beat the scum and go down though. Leeds, Leicester, Villa, Spuds, Blackburn, Scum. Any of these 6 to go down please. And WBA deserved that win last night, I'd congratulate them for it.

And Arsenal away in the league is easy. They had to cheat to get a point off us.
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 13:50   #15
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

I'm sat waiting to go into a Programming lecture on c++, but on the whole everything is quite alright.