User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 19:37   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this true?

The number one song on your 18th birthday is counted as your life's theme song?
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 19:39   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I was under impression it was the song when you first had sex.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 19:43   #3
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I was under impression it was the song when you first had sex.
surely thats the couple's song ?
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 19:45   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
surely thats the couple's song ?

I meant the song which you lost your virginity to, assuming you didn't lose it underneath a tractor with farmer ned's goat that is.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 20:26   #5
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Sweet Dreams by Eurthymics was the #1 song when I was born, and I do like that song, so maybe.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 21:14   #6
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I meant the song which you lost your virginity to, assuming you didn't lose it underneath a tractor with farmer ned's goat that is.
Erotic Talk - Madonna

Normal Bedroom.

I think I may well be doomed.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 21:38   #7
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
yay!!

still have time for something other than the cheeky girls or ketchup girls to be #1 \o/
I'm becoming eighteen at the worst possible time.

I expect wank like the Fast Food Rockers and so forth will still be around by April next year.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 21:53   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
born - super trouper by abba
18th - believe by cher
other one - going gets tough by boyzone

i'm screwed totally screwed
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 21:56   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
born - super trouper by abba
18th - believe by cher
other one - going gets tough by boyzone

i'm screwed totally screwed
youll find a lot of people had cher as their 18th birthday song, heh

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 22:03   #10
Dookie Velvet
Banned

I didn't realize Going Gets Tough by Boyzone made it to number one. I thought it was a flop.

Born - Living Doll (Cliff Richard And The Young Ones)
18th Birthday - Hasn't happened
Losing virginity - Hasn't happened
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 22:11   #11
Banana Man
Me

Banana Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
yay!!

still have time for something other than the cheeky girls or ketchup girls to be #1 \o/
Likewise, although its a month to my 18th, and the charts could turn to anything Theres just to much Pap (not full remembering what words im not allowed to use) in the charts
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 22:19   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
where are you all finding what was #1 on your birthday?

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 22:22   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
www.thisdayinmusic.com/cont/choose.html

there you go deffeh
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 22:25   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 22:32   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
18th Birthday - Three Lions '98 by Baddiel And Skinner And The Lightning Seeds

Not bad actually.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:36   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
The day I was born - Dancing Queen by Abba
My 18th birthday - Saturday Night by Whigfield

Dear lord :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:50   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
18th Birthday - Three Lions '98 by Baddiel And Skinner And The Lightning Seeds

Not bad actually.
I don't listen to that one.

It's the southgate penalty at the start
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:52   #18
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Respectable by Mel And Kim - who the were they?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:52   #19
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Born : Survivor - "Eye of the Tiger"
18th: Mojo - "Lady"

/me goes to use Kazaa to find out wtf that Mojo track is
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:53   #20
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by A2
Born : Survivor - "Eye of the Tiger"
18th: Mojo - "Lady"
You didn't get too bad a deal there
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:55   #21
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Born - Down Under by Men At Work
18th - Rollin by Limp Bizkit :/
Virginity - Erotic Talk - Madonna

****sake!
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:55   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

you got a cool born one

Lady was annoyingly overplayed and repetitive, but it was massly popular on the faggot ibiza stage

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:56   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Only You by The Flying Pickets on my Bday, which we performed as a part song a few years back.

Coincidence? I think not.

Somethin' Stupid by
Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman

Is less encouraging. (18th)

The U.K. No.1 on the 20th December 1997 was... Teletubbies Say Eh-Oh! by The Teletubbies

:eek:
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 01:00   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hmmm

Born : Barry White - Your My First , My Last , My Everything

18th : Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You.

Its official. I should have been born black!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 01:09   #25
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Born = Frankie by Sister Sledge
18th Birthday = I'll let you know in 3weeks time
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 01:30   #26
bagg
Stoppit

bagg is an unknown quantity at this point
born - Every Breath You Take by
The Police (ACE song absolutly amazing - wondered why i liked it so much!)

18th Bday - A Little Less Conversation by
Elvis vs JXL (like elvis alot and this remix werent that bad considering - like the original more mind)

virginity - Can't Get You Out Of My Head by
Kylie Minogue (what a shame kylie ruined it)
bagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 01:32   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by bagg
virginity - Can't Get You Out Of My Head by
Kylie Minogue (what a shame kylie ruined it)
There's a flaming lips cover.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 05:12   #28
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Born : 1 Tainted love - Soft Cell
18th : 1 MAMBO NUMBER FIVE - Lou Bega

im scared either way
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 05:42   #29
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Born - Boogie Fever by Sylvers
18th - Bump N' Grind by R Kelly
Other - none, it was on the beach.

Basically, all in all, I'm not sure if that's highly amusing or I'm totally ****ed.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 05:46   #30
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Born: Dunno, webby chart doesn't go back that far.
18th: My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 07:05   #31
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
Born:
I Know Him So Well by Elaine Paige And Barbara Dickson <- ??

18th:
All the things she said by Tatu

Other:
Beautiful by Christina Aguilera

Im screwed
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 07:27   #32
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
born: I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor

18th: Wannabe by The Spice Girls

sooooooooo...I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want....I want better ****in music on my birthday ffs

/edit: I checked every one of my birthday's...and only twice in the last 24 years has there been a decent #1 song on my birthday, 1983(4th birthday): Billie Jean by Michael Jackson, and 1984(5th birthday): Jump by Van Halen

Last edited by Dilly_D; 20 Jun 2003 at 07:46.
Dilly_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 07:53   #33
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point
Born: "Bad Girls" by Donna Summer.

That's actually very appropriate.

Virginity and 18th bday song is: "I'll Be Missing You" by P. Diddy and Faith Evans.

Uhh, not so appropriate. I will stick with Bad Girls

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 07:58   #34
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Born: Theme From M*A*S*H (Suicide Is Painless) by MASH
18th: Feel It by Tamperer Featuring Maya

I'll forget about the 18th 1 then.

And in the American charts:

Born:Funkytown by Lipps, Inc.
18th: My All by Mariah Carey

Quote:
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.

Last edited by Helveticus; 20 Jun 2003 at 18:54.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 08:44   #35
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
BORN:
I just called to say i love you
Stevie Wonder

18Th Birthday:

LAS KETCHUP SONG Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Virginity:

*BOOM BOOM SHAKE SHAKE THE ROOM!!!!!!!!!*
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 09:21   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

gives a whole new meaning to 'pump it up prince'
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 09:35   #37
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
The number 1 song on the day I was born was:

Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) by Pink Floyd.

That's actually pretty cool

18th birthday:

Perfect Day by Various Artists.

Not so cool, could be worse though.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 10:06   #38
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Jacko: You are not alone.

How embarassing!!

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 10:13   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Born to the sounds of Stevie Wonder - I just called to say I love you

18th birthday with strains of Atomic Kitten - The Tide Is High

Ok, the second one just isn't funny.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 12:03   #40
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Dear God NO! :

the U.K. No.1 on the 20th March 1994 was... Doop by Doop

CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 13:29   #41
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Born: I Knew You Were Waiting by Aretha Franklin And George Michael
18th: Yet to happen
Other: The Tide Is High by Atomic Kitten

....... :/
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 13:56   #42
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Born :When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going by
Billy Ocean (uk)

Hey, im not 18 yet. The day before, im gonna go out and buy tons and tons of singles from the artist that i dig the most at that time.

The "other" thing, do you mean the one that was most popular or the one that was in the background? I can't remeber what was most popular at the time, but in the background was U2, i think it was "still havent found what im looking for" (?)
So thats pretty too.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote