User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 10:52   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
University, College, School, Trailer, Dump, etc..

Which one do you attend? Please include link.

If you don't attend anything, then post a buisiness or something.

___

I attend New Mexico Tech. A University.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 11:05   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I think you lot call it a college.

I attend the Fontys "HTS" computerscience:
http://voyager.fontys.nl/
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 11:06   #3
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Warwick University

Anyone who wants to design them a website that is even half decent, please apply there.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 11:32   #4
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Queen Mary and Westfield College

I do computer science here.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 12:47   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Luckeh!!!!
Queen Mary and Westfield College
I went there! But I did Politics.

Now I'm scum and do nothing, although these people. think I'm still enrolled here for some reason.

Oh, and I work here.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 12:59   #6
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Helsinki University, department of computer science.

A hideously ugly building. The department is moving to new facilities soon tho.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 14:14   #7
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
http://www.aberdareboys.co.uk/

A crap school which is falling apart and filled with teachers who try to do as little work as possible(some are just incompetant though, theres an english teacher who can barely speak english) but who can blame than considering 70% of the pupils are retards who can barely read and think tying up their shoes laces is an achievement. You have to feel sorry for them as it seems impossible for anyone to be expelled even after they have punched a teacher in the face.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 14:17   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
I used to www.liverpoolcollege.org.uk
but now i www.asda.com YAY
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 14:27   #9
Curufinwe
[+] Templar

Curufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the rough
Going to the University of Applied Sciences in Frankfurt am Main.

I am studying computer science there.
We have sworn, and not lightly. This oath we will keep. We are threatened with many evils, and treason not least; but one thing is not said: that we shall suffer from cowardice, from cravens or the fear of cravens. Therefore I say that we will go on, and this doom I add: the deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song until the last days of Arda.
Curufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 14:37   #10
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
blubb
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 14:39   #11
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Coundon Court, sixth form.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 14:51   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Nottingham University

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 15:04   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Free University Amsterdam

(Yes, they have the crappiest website ever )

Last edited by Leshy; 1 Feb 2003 at 15:17.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 15:32   #14
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
University of Southampton
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 17:14   #15
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
www.solihullsfc.ac.uk

i have offered to make them a website for free. they won't let me. they insist on using that utter piece of frontpage ****ted up crap-bollox.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 17:34   #16
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Queen Elizabeth 6th Form College, Darlington.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 19:53   #17
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I go to University.

http://www.wiu.edu

Sometimes they have a picture of an odd looking girl up. That isn't me.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 20:00   #18
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
I go to University.

that picture would scare me out of going to that university.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 20:08   #19
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Engineering Computer Engr to be precise (part of the Electrical program).

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 20:15   #20
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Staffordshire Uni, Stoke.. lame.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 22:15   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
www.qmc.ac.uk
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 22:17   #22
Azof
Teh "One"

Azof is an unknown quantity at this point
I go here.
If ignorance is bliss.....
Then why isn't the world a happier place?
Azof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 22:21   #23
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
I go to University.

heh. I almost went there.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 04:54   #24
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
www.apl.ncl.ac.uk
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 05:53   #25
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't really go anywhere right now, so I supposethis would be the most appropriate site for me atm :/ .
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 06:11   #26
Event_Horizon
7H4 B4R73ND3R

Event_Horizon is an unknown quantity at this point
I go to the Univiersity of South Florida and am studying Biochemistry with intentions of going to Medical School.

The Last Ride of Stephen Whatley and His Immortals
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 21:30   #27
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
heh. I almost went there.
Who are you, where are you from, and why would you do that?
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 17:59   #28
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Uppsala Universitet Computer Science
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 18:05   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I go to the University of Edinburgh at the mo, but I'm in two minds as to apply to UMIST as they're situated significantly closer to home (the Rose of Mossley) than this place
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:05   #30
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Philips High School. Me so young ;/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:07   #31
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I do not attend anything, and i dont do any buisiness. I have no work, no courses, and no hobbies that i have links to.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:19   #32
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
People at my University are so friendly.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:22   #33
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Add
www.solihullsfc.ac.uk

i have offered to make them a website for free. they won't let me. they insist on using that utter piece of frontpage ****ted up crap-bollox.
ohh ffs I went there.. stop stalking me :/

and they've been using that rubbish webpage for as long as I can remember.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:28   #34
Muzzinator
Muzzy

Muzzinator is infamous around these partsMuzzinator is infamous around these parts
i do maths & computer science here

"oh well, whatever, nevermind"
Muzzinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:24   #35
Helveticus
finnish pokčmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
my employers can be found here.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 09:51   #36
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Salford University
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 09:56   #37
Šiscorporation

www.start.nl