User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 23:44   #1
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Nokia 7650

Anyone got one? I am tempted to get one tomorrow as I want to ...

a: write asteroids and play it on my phone and
b: write tetris and play it on my phone.

discuss*

* Are we allowed to say 'discuss' again yet? nm. (o:
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 23:47   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I got the visual phone, otherwise known as the 'one where you go outside and visit the person you normally would call face to face and that way don't insult them' phone.

I suggest you get it.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 23:59   #3
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
havn't got it yet, but its ordered should get it soon
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 00:04   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
real* men use the 3410

* poor
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 00:36   #5
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Been looking for a Java Tetris from my 7210 for ages now....
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 01:21   #6
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Do not buy a mobile phone, ever.

I hate having to work 12hr days around Christmas because of all the inconsiderate people that think they'd make a good present.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 04:39   #7
Zor

I have a Motorola i700plus using Nextel. the only game I have is beating the person next to you to death, because it has no games. its a huge phone that won't break for anything
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 07:59   #8
Zor

go for it
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 08:32   #9
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Been looking for a Java Tetris from my 7210 for ages now....
heh... I just recently replaced my faithful (but now very much dead) 7110 with the 7210. Awesome peice of technology.

I've got a stack of MIDI ring tones I've made and would even take on making a java tetris for it except I got no way to link it to my PC. I had planned on using my infrared adapter except I just found out it's not compatible with Windows XP

I'm also yet to find a decent non-pay MIDI ringtone site.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 12:30   #10
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus
Do not buy a mobile phone, ever.

I hate having to work 12hr days around Christmas because of all the inconsiderate people that think they'd make a good present.

Ahhh we work in the same business.

Personally I think the Nokia 7650 looks gimpy and clumpy. Get a sharp GX10. If its ok for James Bond its ok for you.

And you can get Pac-man on the sharp

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote