User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 03:06   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
First Impressions

When I first saw Aryn, I thought she was a guy. (sowwy Awyn)

When I first saw Jammy, I thought it was the gayest name I had ever seen in my life (btw I still do. You have a crap pseudonym JJ)

When I first saw Nod, I never noticed it was his real name spelt backwards. Mainly because I didn't know his real name.

I thought Cuddely_Battleship was an ignorant buffoon

I thought Warfalcon was taking things a little too far

oh how times have changed...

Any similar stories from you people?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 03:08   #2
Nashmeister

I didn't know Shai was Australian...

I suppose I should've assumed seeing as his dyb forum name was auspam...
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 03:12   #3
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
when i first saw hobbie... i didnt realise he was a girl

times *really* have changed
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 03:14   #4
Nashmeister

To tell you the truth, I haven't seen any of these people...
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 03:21   #5
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
everyone bar grimble, has looked exactly as how i would have pictured they would look.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 03:32   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
everyone thinks i'm a guy at first :\
(everyone on the internet fs.. before someone makes a comment about rl)
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 11:29   #7
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
thats what happens when you take a name from a 1980's spectrum classic.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 12:14   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Luckily I have avoided seeing most of my internet 'friends' in real life.
So I have no ackward experiences on them.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 13:01   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
everyone bar grimble, has looked exactly as how i would have pictured they would look.
Does that mean I look ?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 13:03   #10
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
everyone thinks i'm a guy at first :\
(everyone on the internet fs.. before someone makes a comment about rl)
I never :P

A friend of my sister is named 'Aryn'.
Or 'bitch-slut' for short.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 19:10   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
yah well i try to refrain from flaunting my girlishness. :P it helps prevent some unwanted attention.
and when i took the nickname i thought i had made the spelling up. i don't think you can make anything up anymore.. everythings been taken already :\
but i do like this nick better than wyndstar :P

there's actually been a few guys in pa who i thought were girls.. until i found out otherwise. and there's been some people i disliked til i got to know them better.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:45   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
When I saw the nick 'Ashnight' I assumed it was a female for some reason.

Ditto with Liselotte.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:52   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I've seen many people, but I've never seen any of you.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:53   #14
Dace

"can only be made once"
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:54   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I can do a good Futurama Richard Nixon.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:54   #16
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
I never really made a difference between MM here and MM the singer
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:55   #17
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
when i first saw hobbie... i didnt realise he was a girl

times *really* have changed
Huh?

My first impressions of people have almost always been through words rather than pictures. It's a vastly better way to meet people than in real life, where someone can 'look' acceptable, but be a total ******* once you speak to them.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:56   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Flayer
I never really made a difference between MM here and MM the singer
Well I generally don't look like that, I don't hold such stupid and deliberately provocative views, etc.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 20:58   #19
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i dunno. Main interpretation was that Snoogums was a chick

well it was a chicky name
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:00   #20
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Re: First Impressions

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
I guess you must have changed your definition of ignorant, 'cause I'm as dumb as ever
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:00   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: First Impressions

Quote:
Correct.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:01   #22
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson

Well I generally don't look like that, I don't hold such stupid and deliberately provocative views, etc.
Do you have pasty white skin and a weird eye?
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:02   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Cuddley_Battleship
Do you have pasty white skin
I wish I did. It would save a lot on makeup costs.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cuddley_Battleship
and a weird eye?
No.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:55   #24
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Quote:
hi
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 23:23   #25
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Re: Re: First Impressions

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson

Correct.
It's been a while since I've been a real debate around here, I should make a comeback. I kind of miss all those hate-filled PM's I recieved, written in all caps by ticked-off people.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 01:03   #26
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Main interpretation was that Snoogums was a chick

well it was a chicky name
It still is.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 10:02   #27
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
how the **** did you think I'd look?
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote