User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 00:32   #1
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I hate the network admin

I hate him. I have an economics commentary due tomorrow (well today), and while I probably should have done it earlier, I can honestly say that thats not necessary.

Or wouldn't have been, if my stupid as **** network admin hadn't blocked large parts of www.un.org

One would think the UNITED NATIONS website would be unblocked.
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 00:36   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
maybe he doesnt believe in human rights
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 00:42   #3
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
maybe he doesnt believe in human rights
He's a network admin. Of course he doesn't!
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 00:43   #4
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
I and my profession are hurt

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 00:44   #5
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk

He's a network admin. Of course he doesn't!
Thanks, I was thinking about posting this, but couldn't be bothered with the effort.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 00:57   #6
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Sardaukar
I and my profession are hurt
You wshould have thought of that before you blocked the UN homepage then
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 00:59   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
try using safeweb

but they probably banned that
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 12:24   #8
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all
Re: I hate the network admin

this was the very last thread
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 12:41   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I hate the network admin

this is so old i actually laughed at my own post

how great is that.
now stop bumping.

*closed*
It's not personal, it's just business.
Closed Thread