User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:59   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Help!

When did they get this dott system? All of a sudden I got a red dott saying ive been bad. booo!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 00:01   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Help!

it's called reputation.
and round here those red dots quickly multiply if you complain about them.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 00:02   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Help!

You wanna stay alive then you stay with me.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 00:09   #4
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

I thought this thread was going to be about The Beatles :(
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 00:13   #5
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

http://pirate.planetarion.com/announ...uncementid=152

sure to answer every question you might have about the whole reputation system.

as long as your question isn’t anything abstract like;
"what’s the point of this system?" or "wont this just further ingrain the elitism on this board"

i personally like it, i don't have to bother thinking before i decide who is stupid; just check the dots

but seriously i think its cool
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 01:18   #6
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
where the hell is that quote from? i recognize it but can't place my finger on it
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 11:38   #7
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

i think
"you want to stay alive, come with me"

was from terminator 1 when the soldier guy meets sarah conner, and then repeated in terminator 2 when the good terminator meets her

dont know if thats what you were thinking of
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 11:52   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
I´ll tell you something funny (at least I think it is remarkable).

I always had like this vision of you as an acne ridden guy struggling with puberty. (I know, shallow, but look at 80% of the users here, ffs).

Then this morning I clicked on the ´my photos´ link in yuor sig and suddenly I had this feeling you´d be fun drinking a beer with.

The remarkable part is that I generally hate people with a vengeance. No really, if 90% of the people i do not know in the world would die overnight I would not shed a tear. Most of the people, in my perception, are a nuisance I could do without, especially the intellectual plebs that seem to rapidly take over the planet.

And all this for a few pics on a website.

/end very lame transmission
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 17:04   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How about me, would you have a drink with me?

Well your answer doesn't matter, because I wouldn't have a drink with you! Your pictures on the interweb make you look strange*!

*not that I've seen any, I'm just making a huge guess here
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 17:08   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm always fun to drink with.
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 17:12   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cumguzzler.
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 17:15   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Help!

Are you trying to bait me?
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 17:26   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
I
but look at 80% of the users here, ffs).

oh shut up silly
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 18:29   #14
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
I'm always fun to drink with.
Except for when you're in an unhappy mood
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 18:33   #15
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Angry Re: Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
When did they get this dott system? All of a sudden I got a red dott saying ive been bad. booo!

They didn't lock you up for attacking that policeman ? If you bothered to look anywhere but AD, you'd know about the dots by now.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 18:35   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
The number of green dots you have is proportional to the size of your e-penis.
If you have red dots, it means you wank your e-penis too much and it's getting sore.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 19:36   #17
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Except for when you're in an unhappy mood
I'm not good to drink with when I'm in a mood. It happens too often, and alcohol makes it worse
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 19:48   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm not often in an unhappy mood, though.
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 19:50   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Especially if you've been drinking.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 00:25   #20
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
ahhh, it's from Die Hard
We shall remember them.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 00:35   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke

where's my wallet?
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 00:45   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Then this morning I clicked on the ´my photos´ link in yuor sig and suddenly I had this feeling you´d be fun drinking a beer with.

I clicked on that link just now and thought:

"F*cking hell that's not MM. MM doesn't have blue eyes. MM has ... he has ... errrrr he has ... errrrr shades. Ohhhhhh OK nevermind"

So like nevermind guys.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 00:52   #23
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I negrepped everyone who posted in this thread.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:03   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It'll have a big effect i'm sure.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:16   #25
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
It'll have a big effect i'm sure.
IDD
It drew one silly post from 1 silly person so far. lets see who else responds.
Thks btw.
<3
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:20   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW you lied Chika.

You never neg repped me in this thread.

God HATES liars.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:23   #27
Chika

Quote:
BTW you lied Chika.

You never neg repped me in this thread.

God HATES liars.
I did lie.
When I woke up this morning I told myself over and over that today would be the day that I get my 8 redblobs back. it took a lot of critical thinking, and i strategically placed a comment in a thread that I thought could help me reach that goal. With my "Lie" and calling you silly, I acheived it.
JOY
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:25   #28
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Chika hasn't realised that anyone with neg rep can't influence other peoples rep.
so NEG AWAY MR. UNPOPULAR

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:29   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I did lie.
When I woke up this morning I told myself over and over that today would be the day that I get my 8 redblobs back. it took a lot of critical thinking, and i strategically placed a comment in a thread that I thought could help me reach that goal. With my "Lie" and calling you silly, I acheived it.
JOY :D

Only someone who was a real life loser would feel joy about achieving something as stupid as obtaining reputation on an internet forum.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:29   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Seriously Chika, now you're just being a prat.

If you think a thread's shit, don't post, don't neg rep.
If the topic interests you and have something of interest to offer, post.
If you wish to neg rep, do it for a valid reason (personally I don't really neg rep).

These are 3 steps for a happier GD experience.

You might get away with all out slagging on AD, but people are encouraged to hate each other there as long as its within the rules.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:30   #31
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Chika hasn't realised that anyone with neg rep can't influence other peoples rep.
so NEG AWAY MR. UNPOPULAR
On the contrary, I do know that a grey blob displays whether I posrep or negrep. I do understand that I have no repping power, generally i only go through the motions so i can post a comment I deem hilarious to myself. To bring you up-to-date, I didn't negrep ANYONE in this thread. I just said it.
And you are correct, I am not popular on a space game's forums. You are. MR. POPULAR.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:33   #32
Chika

Quote:
Only someone who was a real life loser would feel joy about achieving something as stupid as obtaining reputation on an internet forum.
Why do you take it so seriously then?
My entire point is that it means nothing, green or red.
So why do people make it a point to rep in the first place?
Youll never stop to think of what I am acctually saying anyway, this is an oppourtunity for you to get points off the "unpopular" guy. Go ahead. You got me, I'm wrong your right.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:33   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chika again.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:36   #34
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Seriously Chika, now you're just being a prat.

If you think a thread's shit, don't post, don't neg rep.
If the topic interests you and have something of interest to offer, post.
If you wish to neg rep, do it for a valid reason (personally I don't really neg rep).

These are 3 steps for a happier GD experience.

You might get away with all out slagging on AD, but people are encouraged to hate each other there as long as its within the rules.
Lok,
The whole of GD is gulible and repetitive. Sadly, in a thread about repping (again) I can post comments about the rep system.
The subliminal message is that it doesn't matter. The only way red or green blobs can effect someone is if they care about it.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:40   #35
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

can we ban him again please? he clearly hasn't learn't his lesson from last time
We shall remember them.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:41   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika

People can say that but how many white kids do you see selling crack cocaine?!

The answer is "not many".

The only reason people of african descent sell crack cocaine is they want to get ****ed in the ass by another big black man in a socially acceptable manner and the only way they get to do this is by going to jail and they know they will go to jail because they are not clever enough to out-smart the cops who are by and large white.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:44   #37
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Then ignore it and don't look like a twat because you don't have to. You could just ignore it and just post things when there is a topic that interests you, you know. There is indeed a fair amount of bilge on GD, but it can be easily avoided. If you really hate people on this forum so much, stick to the planetarion discussions section of the forum.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:53   #38
Chika

Quote:
Then ignore it and don't look like a twat because you don't have to. You could just ignore it and just post things when there is a topic that interests you, you know. There is indeed a fair amount of bilge on GD, but it can be easily avoided. If you really hate people on this forum so much, stick to the planetarion discussions section of the forum.
I never said i hated anyone. I find GD amusing. How are ANYof my posts worst than the one Dace just posted.
Thats the amusing factor with the people here. It ties into society in RL also.
Its easier for people to express discontent at what thye don't understand or know.
I am a victim of it also. At school/work its easier to make fun of the less popular guy. Its easier to find reason when there is no when the reasoning is one sided. I really am a fan of what makes people tick. What draws me to GD is that they put so much energy into nothing at all.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 01:58   #39
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Lokken

Two words

Lost, and Cause

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 02:07   #40
lokken
BlueTuba

Dace has posted some dodgy stuff, but i'm not the mod here to tell them what to do etc.

But seriously this is not school or work, you are not compelled to be here. If you think the community is shit, you can ignore it, just like if you don't read a newspaper. If your attitude is just to antagonise other users, you'll just get banned eventually (I'm not sure if you are trying to get banned) - alternatively you could take a different approach and probably get the same information in any case.

The general impression I get from your posts is that you're someone who has some reasonable thoughts (hence I'm well up for you posting on the pa related forums), but comes across as a bit of a prat.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 02:10   #41
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
Lokken

Two words

Penis and Envy

Chika has a small knob and as such is trying to be the biggest cock he can in an attempt to compensate for it.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 02:13   #42
Chika

Quote:
Dace has posted some dodgy stuff, but i'm not the mod here to tell them what to do etc.

But seriously this is not school or work, you are not compelled to be here. If you think the community is shit, you can ignore it, just like if you don't read a newspaper. If your attitude is just to antagonise other users, you'll just get banned eventually (I'm not sure if you are trying to get banned) - alternatively you could take a different approach and probably get the same information in any case.

The general impression I get from your posts is that you're someone who has some reasonable thoughts (hence I'm well up for you posting on the pa related forums), but comes across as a bit of a prat.
Well, why not point this at dace? Why post paragraph after paragraph directed at me?
You probably can't answer this. There is nothing dodgy about Dace's post. They are pretty straight forward. It's EASIER for you to post these paragraphs at me, because I am not favored by the community. Your a victim of exactly what I am talking about. And this:
"but i'm not the mod here to tell them what to do etc." You answer yourself.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 02:15   #43
Chika

Quote:
Chika has a small knob and as such is trying to be the biggest cock he can in an attempt to compensate for it.
Yes. Please keep personal things about me a secret!!
what time is it there. Midnight? 1 o'clock? ROFL
Its 10:09 here and I'm at work. You REALLy are over doing it.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 02:16   #44
Dace
so f*cking zen

They have computers in KFC now?!
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 02:19   #45
lokken
BlueTuba

You don't get the idea that while Dace posts quite a lot of shite he doesn't go out to piss people off. You do.

To be blunt:

Get a larger penis, fast.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 02:21   #46
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:

Guaranteed results or your money back!
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 02:35   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am going to say this once and once only.

Dear chika,

You are a troll. You have admitted you are a troll. You troll nearly everyone. It's not wanted. It will no longer be accepted. Control yourself. Thank you.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 02:36   #48
Dace
so f*cking zen

You said "Dear" to a man.

You're so gay.

faglol
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 02:40   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think insulting Comrade Stalin is exactly the way you want to approach tonight.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 02:43   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

Thankfully Stalin is dead.