User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:43   #1
Ren

Ren has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Official Insomnia Announcement - Sleepy Time

I would like to start of by thanking everyone that plays planetarion for keeping the game alive. We had a good time playing this round, and would especially like to that Rock, SiN, and ToF for trading roids with us quite frequently. When you guys were higher than us in the rankings it really gave us something to aim for, and I apologize for being spoilsports and fking off these past few weeks. I would also like to thank HR for being the friends they were, LCH for stealing jonas and my roids, and 1up for only violating my planet after I launched on Sid (hope u enjoyed those u bastard ).

Anyways this post is to announce that come Round 13, Insomnia will NOT be playing as an alliance (feel free to start crying uncontrollably at this point). After deliberation, the alcoholic and workaholic (aka Jonas and myself) decided that despite doing very well in avg score early on and steadily climbing ranks till we were top10 for a while, our command structure was still inadequate and that we lacked enough active members to ensure success in round 13.

At the moment our plans are to take the active core that is left and join another alliance as a BG or wing of some sort, hopefully (pm Jonas bout that). I would like to thank every1 that kept on playing for us even though jonas and i were not around a lot these past few weeks, especially s7n, jerven, dalle, cyzada, olata, eb\afk, hebla, eol and the rest of u guys who did defcalls while jonas was to drunk to stand or while I was making pizzas.

See you guys in round 13, whoever we will be playing with.

p.s. We won't be gone for good, but there is no set date for our return.
Round 4: 129:6:15
Round 7: 8:16:??
Round 12 11:9:2 - Insomnia HC

@Rob: p6 was like, the parallel of doom
Ren: (Rob): y u say that??
@Rob: it had 20% fewer roids than the next parallel up or something
Ren: that would be our fault
@Rob: it was bizarre :\
Ren: :P

Last edited by Ren; 23 Dec 2004 at 19:03.
Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:52   #2
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Insomnia Announcement - Sleepy Time

Let me add something

Ren forgot Hebla there, and Eol. Both did a huge job for Insomnia.

I wanna thank all members for the time together. Any Insomniac is a worthy PA player. Unfortunatley we wont be able to take them all with us, so to the alliances they ask for recruitment. You got my word. They are all good guys.

Alliances that could be interested in our cooperation for r13(and possibly more)may PM me on IRC. We will be taking more offers during Xmas, and will probably make a decision a few days into the hopefully good, new year.

Thankyou all

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 19:00   #3
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Good luck and well played.

I'm sure you will have about 15 pm's open from alliance HC's about now

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 19:03   #4
Ren

oh yeah, if jonas' nick is now beer, do not pm him, pleeeeeaaaaassseeee. The man can barely tie his shoelaces drunk.

Unread 23 Dec 2004, 19:18   #5
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

hardly a good comparison since he couldn't do that when sober either.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 02:24   #6
Hebla

Unhappy Re: Official Insomnia Announcement - Sleepy Time

Very sad indeed I even had to make a forums account now to answer this thread

I would like to thank all the people that bothered staying up all night with me keeping me company while i was trying to get everyone def. I won't be mentioning anyone spescial, since you all know i love you

oh, almost forgot, have to mention Jonas, since he thought I was important enought to get my nick up there twice

Will miss you all a bunch

Hebla

PS. If you message Jonas about us joining your alliance, please don't believe him when he tells you I will take all def calls between 00 and 6 am, that's only when I got examns!
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 02:30   #7
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

fs Hebla. thats ur job

and...dont belive Ren!

Merry Christmas everyone

Retired
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 12:06   #8
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Was a pleasure to work alongside you guys as an Alliance, good luck for the future!

:xmas:
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 12:36   #9
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

}{ Insomnia

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 13:09   #10
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

:/ you should go on :/

gl with you guys in the next rounds
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 13:45   #11
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
hardly a good comparison since he couldn't do that when sober either.
He can hardly find his feet when sober, so alcohol does slightly improve his performance

sad to hear this Jonas, you nearly talked me back into joining an alliance as well

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 14:02   #12
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

I hereby extend ROCKs friendly arm towards any Insomniacs who are looking for an alliance next round, we will be stronger next round. promise.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 14:53   #13
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Ill pass that on

Retired
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 16:15   #14
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

damn...you guys ahve sum very talented players and i look forward to seeing you guys again in some capacity

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 17:02   #15
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

its a shame to see u guys leave, hope to see u back after round 13

gl in whatever u may end up
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 18:16   #16
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

It is indeed a shame to see some of you guys leave indeed. Ren it was an honour to play in a gal with you for a bit last round and im sure that you are getting a lot of offers from other allies, and i wanted to put forward, even though DJ already has the offer to join ROCK. I respect you all as a great bunch of players and round 13 is going to be my last round so your all welcome to fight along side me in my last round in ROCK. And for anyone else who cares yes its finally after every round its gonna be my last offical round and then ill retire fully to Support team and just help out there as much as possible. So ren matey your always welcome with your members in ROCK Cya next round

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 22:55   #17
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

pfft assassin.. you never played with him. He replaced you :-p. You just hung out in the gal chan o_O
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 00:05   #18
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Let me add something

Ren forgot Hebla there, and Eol. Both did a huge job for Insomnia.

I wanna thank all members for the time together. Any Insomniac is a worthy PA player. Unfortunatley we wont be able to take them all with us, so to the alliances they ask for recruitment. You got my word. They are all good guys.

Alliances that could be interested in our cooperation for r13(and possibly more)may PM me on IRC. We will be taking more offers during Xmas, and will probably make a decision a few days into the hopefully good, new year.

Thankyou all

-Jonas-
That i can attest. I was insomnia in rnd 11 thanks to Jonas kindness to accept me in middle rnd with no knowledge in new PA. And i had a very nice experience in there. Friendly, interested, and active members, tho not very experienced. They didnt have experience for aiming higher positions inside alliance, and that was the only problem with insomnia at that time. I always had willing members ready to defend and always saw active and ready people to attack/Defense on private server. Due to the lack of enough command members i thought this would be a smart move from Jonas at that time, since he have a qualified personel in Insomnia. Anyway, i think that havin insomnia members into ur ally is a smart move for recruiting alliances. Wish you all good luck, Insomnia people, and a special xmas smack for Ren and Jonas ;****

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 00:37   #19
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Hehe. That was some of the idea with Insomnia. I wanted my old experienced friends and I wanted to give new players a shot. I have successfully trained several n00bs, some of them which are still with me, some that are not. I enjoy helping out, passing on knowledge and being nice

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 02:47   #20
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm this is a shame.

Tell you what. I've got the next 3months off of work...

Are you taking applicants for HC positions?

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 00:42   #21
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
pfft assassin.. you never played with him. He replaced you :-p. You just hung out in the gal chan o_O
First i created the gal... second.. IT WAS MY CHANNEL :/ So hush you

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 00:58   #22
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well, you seemed to come out of nowhere and performed very respectably. I was very impressed.

Good luck with whatever you do next, and I hope all insomniacs find a wubly new home! (Or a nice comfy park bench, in the case of Jonas?)
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 03:34   #23
Ren

Jonas prefers to spend nights in a jail-cell for assaulting police officers

Unread 26 Dec 2004, 09:42   #24
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren
Jonas prefers to spend nights in a jail-cell for assaulting police officers
Again?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 23:42   #25
Zolo

It has be a pleasure and honour to be part of Insomnia the last two rounds, first of all because of the nice and kind people within the alliance, but also because of the high dedication and will within the alliance to defend other members in the hour of need. Jonas and Ren, you guys did a hell of a job to keep Insomnia united and it is really sad that it must end this way.

Good luck in the future everyone, both in r13 & rl.
Now back to PA Havoc and IRC
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 23:44   #26
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Hey - I just got the "sleepy" thing with the insomnia and all, haha, I'm so slow :/
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 01:25   #27
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Hey - I just got the "sleepy" thing with the insomnia and all, haha, I'm so slow :/
i just got the "sleepy" thing when u mentioned it.. thats even worse..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 01:27   #28
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
i just got the "sleepy" thing when u mentioned it.. thats even worse..
I still dont get it! omg Im such a waste of oxygen
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 08:06   #29
Ren

Quote:
that is why you are a moron jern00b

Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:58   #30
jerome

yet your the one using those sorts of smilies, peon.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 15:45   #31
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

All bow. Im sober!

Retired
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 20:53   #32
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Hehe. That was some of the idea with Insomnia. I wanted my old experienced friends and I wanted to give new players a shot. I have successfully trained several n00bs, some of them which are still with me, some that are not. I enjoy helping out, passing on knowledge and being nice

-Jonas-
Thanks for training me master
And i want to thank Ren aswell for abusing me constantly at nighttimes :P
I wish good luck to all other insomniacs in their future. I´m self still considering shall i play or retire finally

ahh ... and Happy new year to all ppl aswell

-OlaTa
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 21:07   #33
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

You're playing OlaTa

Retired
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:05   #34
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

I luv u insomniacs... good luck for all u guys...
special kiss for ren and jonas =)))
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:15   #35
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

Ello Jonas and OlaTa

Too bad that Insomnia will take a break, good luck in your comback when ever it will be

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:39   #36
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

good luck Insomnia
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 01:22   #37
jerome

Nice move by HR for taking Insomnia in as a wing, HR should find this boost very useful for next round.
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 01:24   #38
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

booze?

oh boost :/

Retired
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 01:58   #39
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

}{ OlaTa and Jonas

oh and shush nubome`

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 02:17   #40
jerome

i was complimenting fs
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 03:23   #41
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Nub

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 04:51   #42
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

agreed with theratigan