User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Dec 2003, 13:25   #1
Spacebaboon

Spacebaboon is an unknown quantity at this point
What are you gonna buy for you loved-ones for xmas-new year?

I'm kinda out of inspiration cos i wanna give a nice gift to my gf but Ican't find anything...
I always wanna buy something usefull instead of something thta's just standing there...
any ideas... What are you peeps gonna give maybe other peeps can get some ideas 2!!!

Spacebaboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 13:34   #2
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What are you gonna buy for you loved-ones for xmas-new year?

/me points to the place called GD
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 13:37   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unless you are trying to get everyone to buy their family PA accounts i'll send this over to the wonderful people on GD!
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 13:43   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I've bought my sister an electric toothbrush.

True story
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 13:56   #5
Spacebaboon

Spacebaboon is an unknown quantity at this point

when i was 6 years old I bought my mother a hammer cos she got divocerd and she didn't have anything to get the bloody nails into the wall... (we still have it)

Last edited by Spacebaboon; 7 Dec 2003 at 14:13.
Spacebaboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 14:27   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Xmas new-year?

Anyway, I don't really celebrate Christmas, but I will get my wife a present (keep the peace, etc). Probably some boots and a couple of music CDs.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 15:23   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

A dvd-player with some dvds
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 15:25   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My dad's getting titanium cufflinks that I had to ****ing import because you can't ****ing find them readily in the UK.

No idea what my mum's getting, and my brother and I don't bother getting each other anything normally. I might buy him a pint I guess, he's 'legal' in a week.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 15:28   #9
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

all my family are geting cds
meaple is sexy
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 16:05   #10
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

I usually find out what I've got them on Christmas day. I provide the money, somebody else does the shopping.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 17:46   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm planning on getting my girlfriend a few things.

Some jewellery (probably earrings and/or a necklace), then a couple of CDs, and then some miscellaneous items which I'll find when I go out Christmas shopping.

If you know your better half well enough, it shouldn't be hard to find them a nice present.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 22:16   #12
Ole Lukoe

Ole Lukoe is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got to everyone everything they wanted/needed. I just asked what would they like to have...
The bad part is that I'm not sure what I want for my own presents. I've got everything, so there is nothing taht I really need or want. Freaky.
Ole Lukoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 00:57   #13
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I'll get them a free PA account for next round, should be nice (and cheap for my pocket)

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 01:06   #14
Ole Lukoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
My dad's getting titanium cufflinks that I had to ****ing import because you can't ****ing find them readily in the UK.
is your dad in show buisness?
"I have slept in a bed with many children. We go to sleep. I put the fireplace on. I give them hot milk, you know, we have cookies. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do."
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 01:12   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Lukoe
is your dad in show buisness?
They look pretty good =(

So much so I'd buy a pair.

If I had a shirt.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 01:19   #16
TudorRose
The Rose of Wolfpack

TudorRose is an unknown quantity at this point

despite me breaking up with my fella.. ive still got him a pressie..

a keg of stella \o/
TudorRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 06:52   #17
Declan
wub me \o/

Declan is an unknown quantity at this point

aint a pa acct for sure.

[]s
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 07:54   #18
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

wine all the way
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 08:00   #19
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

a kitten with a ring around the necklace.

as I am cool.

(this is if I still like my so called loved one by xmas)
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 08:18   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I figure I am going to buy her a pair of earrings and then some random ex tempore present once a suitable one hits me (I'll spot it when I go shopping). Fair two weeks time still
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 08:19   #21
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

candles. Chicks love candles, and a snazzy holder.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 08:55   #22
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helveticus
I usually find out what I've got them on Christmas day. I provide the money, somebody else does the shopping.

SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 09:15   #23
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

think im gonna buy my dad the best of johnny cash cd since he has a lot of his vinyls, not sure about anyone else. no doubt i will find them some tat on christmas eve
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 10:00   #24
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

i am buying smellies from lush and a necklace (diamond's in gold chain).

Just move din so looking for brownie points
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 10:09   #25
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

women are great to buy for, if all else fails then get them smellies/perfume. i remember i few years ago my dad gt my mum and 2 sisters the same perfume, i thought it was a stroke of genius!
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 10:18   #26
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
women are great to buy for, if all else fails then get them smellies/perfume. i remember i few years ago my dad gt my mum and 2 sisters the same perfume, i thought it was a stroke of genius!
Its only genius if you can make them think that loads of effort has been put into finding the perfect fragrance for each of them. if you can then its pure genius
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 10:21   #27
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

i hate it in boots when the woman makes me smell the perfume first like i give a **** what it smells like, all the same to me. ifit costing me £15 its bound to smell alright.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 11:49   #28
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

anthrax
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 12:26   #29
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

aids
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 12:27   #30
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

can you buy aids on a jar? where?
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:41   #31
Ole Lukoe

a tea pot,
toy robot,
some gadget they not got,
tool kit,
a miten,
a pink poke-a-doted dress that you hope fits,
a gold fish in the bowl,
and a new fishing poll.
Oh, and a doll thats says "Goo" for your little niece Sue.
For a grand total three hundred dollars.

A perfect present for one and all, for ones that where big and ones that were small - Priceless
"I have slept in a bed with many children. We go to sleep. I put the fireplace on. I give them hot milk, you know, we have cookies. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do."
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:47   #32
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont love anyone, thus dont have this annual problems.
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 19:24   #33
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

~love~
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 20:18   #34
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
can you buy aids on a jar? where?
I sell it under the counter in the toystore. I have to make some extra cash for my drug habit somehow.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 20:31   #35
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll buy Vaio a chain saw... just so he can live out his ultimate dream - wife chopping
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 20:33   #36
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

s.f.a.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 21:45   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What are you gonna buy for you loved-ones for xmas-new year?

Everyone I know will be lucky if they get a lump of coal and an orange.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 21:49   #38
Ole Lukoe

whats the coal for?
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 22:14   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What are you gonna buy for you loved-ones for xmas-new year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Lukoe
whats the coal for?
It's traditional.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 22:20   #40
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i got my mom a vase on ebay
i got my sister a ring on ebay
i'm broke. i'm gonna have to borrow soem money from my mom so i can buy a couple dvd's for my dad. :\
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 22:55   #41
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here Dad, I got you this gift with your money
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 01:48   #42
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

female condoms.
a trip somewhere? aceness as you can enjoy it too.
supriseyourwoman.com life in a glass house.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 15:51   #43
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I bought my gf some anti-stress stuff from the body shop, aromatherapy etc... cos she is doing my nut in with her stressing.
Also I got her a ticket to see Fun Lovin Criminals with me
And an amusing book on the stupidity of George Bush.

might get something else too if I can think of anything...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 16:02   #44
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have got my brother a Paintball gun and 80 pellets (oh dear)
Im going to buy my grandpa and grandma Michael Moore's new book (Im not getting anyone else in my extended family anything, im too young, but my grandparents are responsible for me not being hard up at all, so they deserve something). Everyone else in my extended family i will send cards to for the first time this year.
I have got my mum a lantern holder type thing, with which you put a candle in, and hey presto, its both useless and expensive. She likes all sorts of glass things and candles though, so she'll like it.
And i got my dad a globe / paperweight / ornament type thing, its got some gold in it (though i mean just the colour, i doubt for £20 it has much gold)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 16:11   #45
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

My nephew is getting a 'CAR CITY' which is basically lots of wee roads and garages and things (oh and a McDonalds Drive through for the love of God) and also the Bob the Builder annual. My Mum is getting clothes most likely, Tony is getting Homeworld 2 and something else I haven't decided on yet. I don't know about anyone else yet.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote