User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Feb 2003, 01:16   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Post Three tasks i will never enjoy

[list=1][*]Changing bed sheets. Especially putting Duvet's back in their covers. It doesnt feel right for weeks.[*]Ironing. Its pointless. Besides employers, who cares about a few creases?[*]Gardening. I once again dont see the point. Its not like we dont get enough rain in the country.[/list=1]

Yours, etc etc etc

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 01:20   #2
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Almost the same, but I'd swap #3 for 'getting out of bed in the morning'.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 01:23   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[list=1][*]Removing hair from the plughole in the bath[*]Taking the rubbish out, after we've left it far too long so there's a fair few bags that have to be carried down 4 floors[*]Cleaning out that ****ing fish tank. **** idea, that was.[/list=1]
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 01:38   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
1. Getting out of bed.
2. Getting into bed.
3. Tidying my rooms.

comedy option

4. Wanking (what has to be done, has to be done.)
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 03:25   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
in no particular order

1. gardening
2. cleaning
3. visiting my grandparents
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 05:06   #6
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
1> cleaning the bathroom
2> walking 18 km to do ANYTHING
3> getting up before noon.

oh yes, and things I've never had to do:
1> changing bed pans
2> changing diapers
3> babysitting large numbers of young children
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 08:00   #7
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
1. getting out of bed
2. doing laundry
3. grocery shopping
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 08:44   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1. Reading any thread by Allfather
2. Travelling by Boat.
3. Having to be polite to people you think are COMPLETE ARSES!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 09:22   #9
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Re: Three tasks i will never enjoy

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
[list=1][*]Changing bed sheets. Especially putting Duvet's back in their covers. It doesnt feel right for weeks.
aahh during my stint as a lazy lay-about good for nothing student type, i watched some fabulous day-time television - I learned the best way to put a new duvet into it's cover - I used to faf about for ages with it...now it takes seconds and feels luverly when i get in bed.
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:22   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
1. Reading any thread by Allfather
2. Travelling by Boat.
3. Having to be polite to people you think are COMPLETE ARSES!

number 3 is the killer for anyone who has to work in customer service :/
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:37   #11
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
1. Deciding on what to do with my life
2. Thinking about cleaning my room
3. Growing up

Matrim
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:43   #12
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
1. getting out of bed
2. doing laundry
3. grocery shopping
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:49   #13
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
1) Tidying/cleaning anything
2) Getting up early
3) well...anything remotely unenjoyable really
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:53   #14
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
1. Trying to moonwalk, and tripping over my trousers
2. Glancing at an exam paper, and realise the question that you've just answered in a line carries 20 marks
3. Waiting for my dial-up to connect
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 14:05   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
1) The first 1 second after my alarm clock goes off
2) Taking the rubbish out especially if it is really full in the black bags and i have to jiggle it before tying it up
3) Cleaning
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:56   #16
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
1. Washing dishes
2. Drinking Beer
3. Fixing computers

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:30   #17
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Three tasks i will never enjoy

Quote:
Originally posted by Geeza
aahh during my stint as a lazy lay-about good for nothing student type, i watched some fabulous day-time television - I learned the best way to put a new duvet into it's cover - I used to faf about for ages with it...now it takes seconds and feels luverly when i get in bed.
starting off inside out and shaking it?

or is there a better way?

(someone has to put a duvet back on later )
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:43   #18
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
1. Deleting and blocking Spam mails.
2. Getting up in the morings.
3. This.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:44   #19
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
1. Deleting and blocking Spam mails.
2. Getting up in the morings.
3. Disposing the garbage.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:44   #20
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Re: Re: Three tasks i will never enjoy

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
starting off inside out and shaking it?

or is there a better way?

(someone has to put a duvet back on later )
you turn the cover inside out, put your arms inside and grab a hold at the two corners furthest from the opening, then grab hold of the two corresponding end corners of the duvet drag the duvet 'through' the cover then shake like a maniac. its scientifically proven as the only way to change a duvet cover without getting breathless and losing the will to live
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:46   #21
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
oh yeah, my three:
1) ironing shirts
2) hanging out washing
3) clothes shopping.

if we all lived naked then my life would be near perfect!
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:50   #22
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Three tasks i will never enjoy

Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
you turn the cover inside out, put your arms inside and grab a hold at the two corners furthest from the opening, then grab hold of the two corresponding end corners of the duvet drag the duvet 'through' the cover then shake like a maniac. its scientifically proven as the only way to change a duvet cover without getting breathless and losing the will to live
yeah but it still leaves it 'feeling' wrong for ages :/
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 16:54   #23
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Wink Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Three tasks i will never enjoy

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
yeah but it still leaves it 'feeling' wrong for ages :/
its all in the wrist
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 17:14   #24
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Re: Three tasks i will never enjoy

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
[list=1][*]Changing bed sheets. Especially putting Duvet's back in their covers. It doesnt feel right for weeks.[/list=1]

Yours, etc etc etc
Doesn't feel right for weeks?! How often do you change your cover?
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:27   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
not often enough

im a slob

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 20:42   #26
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
1) Getting up
2) Being at work
3) Driving Home.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 20:49   #27
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
1) Cleaning up poo
2) Giving head
3) Being sad
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 21:02   #28
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
1. Debugging code
2. Getting up in the morning
3. Cleaning anything
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 22:06   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1. Washing my hair. (it's been six months now though)
2. Tidying (in general)
3. Getting up and going to work in the morning.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 22:11   #30
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
1. checking car oil level
2. drilling holes in walls to hang stuff
3. acting nice to ppl i disgust
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 22:16   #31
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
1. Paying bills
2. Getting out of bed in the morning
3. Ironing
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 22:16   #32
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
1. Going to work.
2. Gardening.
3. Reformatting and reinstalling windows.