User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Nov 2002, 00:08   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The 100 best selling singles (UK) Chart

Its making me ashamed to be british.

24 Britney Spears - Hit Me Baby One more time
23 John Lennon - Imagine

Britney one place off Lennon?
(it might have been #25 and #24 but it was somewhere near there anyway)

Hell! Steps, gareths gates, hearsay, have got in this chart. Elvis has ONE song in the entire thing.

Awful ((((((((((((((((

i just waiting for #1 to be MUSE THE KEWLEST KATZ AROUND
(at this rate its possible)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 00:10   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
they've already done one based on voting. this is unfair because record sales are higher in the 90s than 70s when music was the best!

and i'm onyl watching it because of the presenter. BO SELECTA!
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 00:15   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I thought the general rule was that singles were mainly bought by teenagers, but albumns were bought by all age groups.

The fact that teenagers these days are generally richer than those 'back in the days' comes into play. I'd assume that the top 100 best selling albumns would be less likely to shock you, although I havent seen such a list.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 00:17   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
For god sake

Aqua just made #15 with barbie girl

and here comes #12.

Will Young. Evergreen.

Votes arent as accurate as sales.

A percentage of sales / total sales of the year thing would be the "defnitive", but this is closer than votes unfortunately

I would have thought these recent songs wouldas failed because of kazaa and co.

Unread 17 Nov 2002, 00:19   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
I would have thought these recent songs wouldas failed because of kazaa and co.
How many 10 year old girls use kazaa?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 00:20   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i dont know if dace lets his girlfriend on his computer, if he did that would be at least one.

Unread 17 Nov 2002, 00:24   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
i dont know if dace lets his girlfriend on his computer, if he did that would be at least one.
WIN !

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 00:25   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Dace has a girlfriend?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 00:30   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

dunno.

I just felt that a a dace gag was in order

Unread 17 Nov 2002, 00:52   #10
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Is no-one else disturbed by the fact Boney M have 2 in the top 10?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 00:55   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

im packing my bags atm and fleeing the country, im too disgusted to be disturbed.

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:06   #12
Dace

Quote:

Without searching for my name on the forum i have just found this quote.

Deffeh your card is now marked.

*be afraid*
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:09   #13
Dace

Ohhhh and i would also like to reitterate that despite popular opinion to the contrary i do not engage in sexual acts with underage girls even if they are hot.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:13   #14
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Ohhhh and i would also like to reitterate that despite popular opinion to the contrary i do not engage in sexual acts with underage girls even if they are hot.
You say that as if you have to make sure people believe it...
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:14   #15
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Were it legal how low would you go?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:15   #16
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
You say that as if you have to make sure people believe it...

It's the truth.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:15   #17
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

emphasis on the girls?
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:18   #18
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Quote:
Ohhhh and i would also like to reitterate that despite popular opinion to the contrary i do not engage in sexual acts

sarcasm tag on the popular
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:18   #19
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
Were it legal how low would you go?

Grass

Wicket

Cricket
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:27   #20
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:

Grass

Wicket

Cricket
NO SPEAKY DACEY SPEAKY

I'll just assume you said "soon as she gots tits" like anyone else:/
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:29   #21
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
if theres grass on the green you can play cricket/football/tennis/etcetcetcetc
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:34   #22
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
if theres grass on the green you can play cricket/football/tennis/etcetcetcetc
i was decently close.

obviously since we don't have cricket here that is one saying i've never heard.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 13:05   #23
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Somebody paste the link, plz.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 16:09   #24
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
G-G-G-G-G-G-G-arrrrrrrr--rrrr-rrrreth G-G-G-G-G-G-Gattt-t--tttt-ttessss r-r-r-r-r---rrr-oc-c-cck-s
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 21:56   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Dace still fondles kids

(im jealous.)