User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Nov 2002, 22:07   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Vote For Ficus!

With the great American comedy show known as 'Congressional Elections" coming back to our screens soon, is it time to resurrect the Vote for Ficus: Because we deserve better campaign?

Incumbents around the country should once again be made to tremble on their boots as they face the possibility of losing an election to a potted plant.

All you Americans, ressurect the campaign! PUT A HOUSEPLANT IN THE HOUSE, VOTE FICUS!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 22:17   #2
Fluffy Bunny II

Excuse me, is this a serious thread or can I spam it? I have read it twice and cant think of any relevant or intelligible reply, but I do want to reply with something.
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 22:22   #3
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Depends what you mean by serious, in the 2000 elections several Ficus plants were indeed elected to congress as part of this campaign but they were disqualified on a technicality despite meeting all the age and residency criteria for a congressionalcandidate
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2002, 22:29   #4
Fluffy Bunny II

Lancashire > your crappy county.

Come one you reds \0/

Lets start a alliance?

I went to Stoke today.

Whats a Ficus?

Mmmmm, CHEESE

.................\0__0/....................

PEEKABOO
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 08:39   #5
Ghosteh

Quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy Bunny II

Come one you reds \0/

I wholeheartedly agree
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 13:29   #6
Lord Skragg

OLD!!!!!
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 13:35   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Go Go Fluffy ! !
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 13:48   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

Come one you reds \0/

Lets start a alliance?

\o/ \o/ \o/
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 13:54   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki

Where you from? Blackburn/Darwin way?

Thats so near me its shocking!
Blackburn, i avoid Darwin at all costs :eek:

Quite a few PA players from the Preston/blackburn area .

*uses his pshycic powers* i get the feeling you are from Bolton
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 13:58   #10
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Yus. And I go to Uni in preston.

Who would I know thats from Preston?
Necro is in Preston i believe.

`Mace is from Clitheroe, and Newt is from blackburn (doubt you will know him though). I'm sure there are some more in our area, just cant think of them off the top of my head :/.

oh and sorry Gayle for spamming your thread but i havent got a clue wtf you are on about .
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 14:02   #11
Cocaine

All the important people live in/near Reading
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 14:02   #12
JC
lolly roffle

And to think we live so close, i mean we are almost family .
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 14:03   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

I went to Stoke today.
PEEKABOO
I hope you recover soon

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 18:49   #14
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Excuse me, is this a serious thread or can I spam it? I have read it twice and cant think of any relevant or intelligible reply, but I do want to reply with something.
I know the feeling. In 15 posts time, I will be a Commander. I'm very excited about this, and I want to accelerate my promotion.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 18:50   #15
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom

I know the feeling. In 15 posts time, I will be a Commander. I'm very excited about this, and I want to accelerate my promotion.
wow... wtf.. I'm a commander already.. something went wrong with my count.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 20:16   #16
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio

I hope you recover soon

Vaio
Too late, the very act of going to Stoke results in permanent mental scarring.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 20:19   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Cocaine
All the important people live in/near Reading
Jiang Zemin doesn't live in or near Reading, and he's important.

So you're wrong.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote