User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 2 Sep 2010, 10:12   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Remember a round many, many ages ago (think it was r19?) I named my planet "Gum of the Bum". Fiery - the utmost incompetent MH I've ever had the pleasure to meet - changed the name to to something about a bear and gave me a warning.

Got it back eventually as long as I promised 'gum' didn't point to shit and 'bum' didn't point to the ass

edit: She also removed the galaxy banner of FoxyStoat (a community site with former PA players) because the banner linked to the site and the site has a NSFW-section (which requires registering and acceptance to get access to).

edit2: and when reading the pa-thread on that site; she closed welshy's account because of the planet name "Distributor of AIDS".

edit3: and kila's planet name "Size of Annie's Breasts" removed because it was demeaning to women.

Last edited by Nadar; 2 Sep 2010 at 10:21.
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote