User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:04   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Faliraki 2003

We've all seen the news and read the papers about this supposedly ghastly place, but what do you reckon?

Have you been there? Is it as bad as they say? Are the bubble and squeaks just over reacting? Should northern tarts be allowed to flash their t*ts and ar*es indescriminately without fear of being banged up? Or even put in jail?

Please discuss 'Fali-tacky'.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:21   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The situation doesn't really bother me as i have no intention of ever going there.

The kind of people who go there piss me off.

I aint going to Ibiza either.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:23   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
The situation doesn't really bother me as i have no intention of ever going there.

The kind of people who go there piss me off.

I aint going to Ibiza either.
OK then, care to rate Bournmouth for us?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 14:50   #4
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point
alcohol, apart from the 'free drinks' they give you to get into the clubs, was ridicullusly expensive when I went, I spent about 450 quid on ice creams and drinks and mcdonalds only in ten days.

Its a good laugh though and some of the photos i have the holiday are priceless
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote