User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 5 Jun 2007, 21:53   #1
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough
ROCK Recruitment R22

ROCK Recruitment, Planetarion, Round 22

R21 was a big success for ROCK (internally), and we sucsessfully regrouped the alliance. Our main goal was to end up as #10 or better in average score (seeing our memberbase would be too small to support #10 or better, total score) - which we galantly made, by ending up as third best alliance in universe, with aspect to average score.

For R22, we wish to attain a slightly higher member base, in order to compete for #10 rank or better, total score, which will be our primary goal. We will no longer be invite only, but open up for new members. Our recruitment will filter down to invite only at PT 336 (2 weeks into round).

What can we offer members
*Daily attacks
*FC fun, if available
*Defence when needed (if you deserve it)
*Steady membership in one of Planetarions oldest communities
*Jokes, humour, and participation in the annual (roundly) "let's 20-wave Wakey when we find his coords" celebration.

What we expect from our members
*Attack and defence participation (10 fleetlaunches++ /week). Should you wish to play with us without participating in defence part of game, it is possible, but you must let us know during interview.
*Daily IRC activity
*Having the general opinion that PA is fun, but real life is far more important
*General grasp of the game, and ability to learn/improve

Applying to ROCK
You may apply to ROCK by pm'ing me, HellKicker, for interview. You can find me in #rock on NetGamers. No other person in ROCK will be doing interviews.

Improving the odds..
ROCK have always, and will always, prefer old members infront of new members. Hence all ex-ROCK'ers will get priority, during recruitment. Also, if you are able to get vouches from other members, this will count positively.

I wish everyone a pleasant R22, and gl to all!

On behalf of ROCK,
HellKicker
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 22:14   #2
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ROCK Recruitment R22

Point five of your offer to members almost makes me want to apply :-)

gl for next round Rock!
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 22:36   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

HellKicker, wanna go for a beer this weekend? Im bored and got money.
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 23:10   #4
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
HellKicker, wanna go for a beer this weekend? Im bored and got money.
hmm that line actually keeps me from applying somehow if i now wanted a new allie

but i gotta say you guys did good r21 so good luck in the future

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 07:22   #5
Pelennor
Tortilla de Patatas

Pelennor will become famous soon enoughPelennor will become famous soon enough

Good luck ROCK for R22
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 16:29   #6
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker
ROCK Recruitment, Planetarion, Round 22

What can we offer members
*Jokes, humour, and participation in the annual (roundly) "let's 20-wave Wakey when we find his coords" celebration.
I got the jokes and humour, but i did not get that "let's 20-wave wakey" celebrations :crymeariver:

Don't ever underestimate the power of a rock flying torwards your face
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 16:36   #7
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Hooray for HK & Rock!

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 16:46   #8
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

definately worth applying as new or returning player. one of the oldest alliance in the game and my first real home before I went to bigger alliances a nice bunch of people always willing to help and plenty of room to improve ROCK by stepping up as individual. If you wanna learn the game while having fun within a community this is your Alliance!

Good Luck lads and gentleman

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 17:05   #9
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

<3 HK

/me prepares the hornets!!!

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 08:49   #10
S7R-DeViL
4ever Destiny

S7R-DeViL is infamous around these partsS7R-DeViL is infamous around these parts

good luck ROCK and HK

[BGarmy] [HC]
[H-A]
[VGN] [BC/DC]
[ToF] [BC]
[Destiny] [HC]
[Urwins] [HC]
[Insomnia]
[xVx]
[Conspiracy]

MeeT YouR DeSinTY
S7R-DeViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 22:56   #11
Coeus

Coeus is on a distinguished road

I think if you bake a cake, and put "I <3 ROCK" on it in icing and post it up it would most definitely help ;-p, now thats dedication!
Coeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 10:06   #12
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

Best of luck chaps.....20 waving wakey...its like im being compelled to join you....drawn closer...
*snaps out of it*
Good luck!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 03:09   #13
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

make that 21 waves!! Wakey bashing

good luck and hopefully we will be contending this round.
Disappointed me when you slowly fell below us, even though you had the better average etc. Will be glad to see you back up there with us this round
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 10:09   #14
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

GL for r22 rock keep an eye on Storebo for me!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 15:06   #15
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAsta_MArk
Will be glad to see you back up there with us this round
hehe should be enough to push someone else out of the top ten

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote