User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Apr 2004, 00:52   #1
Colle

Colle is an unknown quantity at this point
Phunny tiems

As I posted in Grim`s tread (if not seen u can have a look yourself)

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...05#post2669005

I dont see point of trying to get phraktos back on track without Grim, since he is the one that formed the alliance and are gonna quit as the post says.
Thats why I have jumped to the conclution that there is no more for me in this game to get.

This round has been more hard then ever before for me, and have drained some of the planetarion spirit out of me. Stats this round suck more then ever, and roids are HARD to get.
only hardcore players left in the game and players that are my friends are leving.
Over the past few years i have meet alot of good and nice players and they have become good friends of me, but most of them have quited. Still i have meet more people over the last 2 rounds that have become close friends to me then the other 6 rounds I have played.

Chand1er: The one who got me to play this game, a RL mate and a good player. Lub him

Grim: LAst round i got in toutch with grim been lovly working with him, looking forward to go visit him some day.

Krush: As grim| said stop smoking weed. A nice person who I would love to meet some day aswell.

Cartman: Nice to get to know u, hope to visit u some day aswell

DaKing: Sexiness notting more to say, even trou I`m more sexy.

Cbk: Good player, if u need one of the top10 planetarion players ever for your gal ask him.

Crusie: Nice to get to know u, had many phunny times with u.

KaiFux: Thanx for doing a great job when u are online.

Irvine, Alch: Ncie to play with sutch good players in FAnG r10. nice people to talk to.

Mitre: Nice to get to know u. Allways trustet in u, and your oppinion has allways been higly raked when I made dessisions.

Jurgen and Forest: Great time in gal, had mutch phun even trou we had some fights.

The 4x crew: (McNally, Rev, Karrade, Ionos, Jerazol, Cray, zan, xan, Irina, creature and many mroe dont remember all): Thanx to u persons for playing the best round ever in planetairon with me (r4 best time ever 301:2 we pwnd)

Phraktos and Protected: Thanx for letting me get to know u all, u are all good people and I have had a great time playing with u. Keep up the good work..

I will paly this roud finito cause I own that to my gal and alliance. Even trou I wont be as active as before, hoping someone else could try to run phraktos for the rest of the round since I relly dont have time and need to start fokusing on RL maters like school and study.

Guess thats it from me, sry for not mention all people I know. Also sry for the bad spellings that I have since they suck.. And many of u know that allready

Thanx to u all

Colle
Colle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 00:58   #2
Grim
n00b

Grim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Phunny tiems

Isnt it nice to leave??? ;o) .. We will keep in touch ;o)
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 01:03   #3
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

FFS
you cant keep m8
you have an alliance to maintain.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 01:03   #4
Monk
LDK

Monk is an unknown quantity at this point

One more HC leaving omg !!! Phraktos gone really be dead without U 2 !!!
Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 01:03   #5
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sorry but have you ever thought about why people are idling and why roids are hard to get?

It's because of your big block. Members have nothing to really play for thus your activity has gone down. Since there are only 'rubbish' targets left, noone can be arsed attacking constantly now bar the most dedicated. Kick up a war and you'll see activity soar.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 06:06   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

bye bye m8 Was funny covering your attack on 1 NoSser all the time
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 07:36   #7
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Colle. Can I run Prhaktoss now? Since most of the HC quit or is inactive
Well, GL with whatever.. And what about risingsun Speak to you on IRC.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 08:25   #8
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oh boy oh boy oh boy, did you miss out on the round2 fun!

hah! It's not really interesting to read leaving threads that are posted outside the designated forum.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 10:32   #9
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Can you phraktos lot not read ffs, these belong in the Departed Messages Forum
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 11:11   #10
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Nobody ever accused them of having any brains Wakey.
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:38   #11
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

why did I bother to join this alliance when HC doesn't care?
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:40   #12
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

but oh, have fun not playing, I bet it's nice
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 17:19   #13
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

You were even more active in NM than in this round of PA :P

cya in some other game..

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 18:06   #14
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

not you to you bloody trųnder
its just kaifux left of the founders now
regards
Buddah|away
phraktos co-founder
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 20:09   #15
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

gl Colle :eek:
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 20:24   #16
Dogs

Dogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura about

Its going to be hard with out the HC's that have left, but imho we will survive, to every one outside phraktos it looks like we are going to disbanden, well them people i would say are wrong, it looks bad from the outside but we have people in phraktos very capable of being HC's etc, and can do the same jobs as the HC's that have left, yes it is sad to see the HC's go but we will survive what ever you may think, how long for i don't know but I would personaly say it will be around for some more rounds to come, and i hope those HC's come back to phraktos some time .
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 17:37   #17
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

hmm, pity you leave colle, was nice talking to you last rd in FAnG sad to see you go, see ya around on irc prolly though
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 22:48   #18
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Whole phraktos leaving...

Well its good you still have people like Kaifux, Cartman and Titos left

Good luck

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote