User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:54   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
So long

I cant possibly attempt to name all of the people that have influenced me in this game. Planetarion has turned out to be a life changing experience for me. It was always like another world, in which people didnt care who you were, what you looked like, how gay you acted or anything else. They always thought it was funny, and the community of PA was and still is an outstanding and truly remarkable thing.

I began towards the end of round four, when a mate of mine convinced me to try something new besides RA2. His galaxy folded when R5 was P2p, but I continued to play anyway. I was in a galaxy (19:1) with 3 Legion galaxys and the largest Fury galaxy in existance. We were for the most part an EnTiTy and NRK galaxy and constantly fended off legion attacks nightly. This was where my love for being a defence co-ordinator came into play. I learned so much from that round and the teamwork involved that I fell in love with PA. My final score that round was around 10 mil, pretty good for a non-fltv planet.

Round six was when the fun started. The Guild was formed, and all of our dreams came true. The Guild was a major player in the game, and I did what I loved, defence. We were highly ranked at the end of the round, and I can honestly say it was one of the best rounds ever. (Lo Korenchkin's gal.)End of round 6 & Round 7 brought me into ViruS after The Guild folded, and that was where I began to appreciate the aspect of community in PA. ViruS had the best community ever, filled with "blatant homosexuality" as Aaranaf put it one day.

Round 7 was a great round, we wound up being sister gals with the #1 gal, altho we lost a planet due to "cheating".

Round 8 sucked

Round 9 sucked

Round 9.5 was my last round of PA. It was enjoyable.

To these people, yopu have changed my outlook, perspective, attitudes, way of thinking, and other things over the years. I consider you all the dearest of friends.

Aaranaf
Irvine
Sirad
Korenchkin
Deagle
Azurewrath
chippeh
Ladybug
Yogibear
nanomatrix
piac
fletcher
hatty
surfgurl
darky
cavalier
renzo
phil^
NB3
Adam
pometheus (dukat)
kefalos
draygo
biggie
orion
a2
donkey
kloopy
mackey
stylez
drifter

The people in:

#Urwins
#Virus
#Entity
#Pack
#OC
#HR
#Seraphim
#Spartans
#VanX
#we_hate_hatter
and all of the other channels which i have become apart of.
theres so many people, i cant even begin to finish this list. I know im forgetting important people, but its like, 3 am

You know who you are.

Thanks for a life changing experience. I'll never forget you.

To those of you who dont like me (99% of the community), well, its been fun arguing with you.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/eyesee/ATOM/poll.htm

-Qazok
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 07:12   #2
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: So long

posted by Qazok: "Round 9.5 was my last round of PA. It was enjoyable."

Funny thing about this is that you were in my gal in round 10. Yea, round 9.5 was your last round.
Cya tho' m8.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 07:56   #3
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

We had interesting times together Qazok... even though I talked to you less when we were in the same alliances Glad that you stayed around for as long as you did.

You better still be on IRC
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 19:38   #4
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

bye Qazok, you will be missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 13:50   #5
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

C you Qazok.. I guess things went kind of hostile between us, but i wish you good luck anyways

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote