User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 18 Oct 2010, 20:58   #33
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: Ancient history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
As for your point regarding Eclipse/Dragons - you're talking rubbish. It was the issues with Dragons that stemmed problems. Rob didn't like having to stay up and sort out the mess and the attacks onto our command galaxies were the last straw to issues with Dragons and WP's inability to control.
I'm not aware what happened in the wpelytotecl hc room back in the day and why you were unable to handle issues there instead. Tho all in all, I wouldn't be all suprised if eclipse pre-planned the friendly fire incidents only to provoke the eventual outcome. Having said that, maybe the agenda was never to sort anything out.

Also seeing us (Ðragons) focusing only to actual game as opposed to shitfest here I guess we were easy targets publicwise to trash it all at the time. I'll clean that record here and now. Also if there was to be any truth in what you claimed before I wouldn't have lasted a day further in wolfpack. + we had no intress whatsoever to hit eclipse before eclipse let it out on wolfpack.

Wonder why one would bother sticking in the shit after what happened so long ago. Especially when everyone involved do know the real storyline there. Yeah, even yourself.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote