User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jan 2008, 19:40   #51
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best rep thread ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
At least now people's opinions will be out in the open.
But Yahwe's opinions were already out in the open. He's written several thousand posts with his name on them, it's hardly like a new mystery account who is randomly slandering you, nor is it someone who is friendly in public and then spiteful in rep.

Reputation's unique trait (beyond the numbers silliness) was that it was anonymous. I'd personally love the ability to receive criticism at work that was anonymous but that doesn't happen, and so most "feedback" you get is reduced to bland, meaningless and undeserved praise - given by people frightened of causing a scene (or being murdered, who knows) or worse stiill - by misguided people who believe that by ignoring my numerous problem and errors they're doing me some sort of favour. Even on trivial subjects - what I wouldn't give for a system which would allow a colleague to point out that I smell particularly like a Frenchman today. But since the ability to do this anonymously doesn't exist, they do not tell me this, and so we all lose out. It's the tragedy of the commons, except with more awkwardness.

Returning to rep; we've lost the ability to anonymously inform our fellows that their current efforts are well below their career average and in exchange we've gained, what? At best a few moments of idle curiousity. It can't even have been that surprsing to most of you. What did I learn? That seven of my last nine or so neg reps were Yahwerian in origin. Oh my, he must think I'm a gimp! Oh wait, I already knew that.

It goes without saying but rep will become even more the domain of people who never have a bad word to say about anyone - a truly terrifying breed of person.

+ Infinity originality points for the first wag who neg reps this with a message of "Your prediction is as wrong as your mum." (or words to that effect)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 19:49   #52
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Also, while we're ****ing around with things, let us rep the same posters more often. I don't give a shit if it makes circle jerks more likely, it's absurd that I'm (for instance) pushed towards repping random shit just so I can pos-rep Mr Weeks again for the above post.

The fixed number of reps in a given period is fine, but why force people to diversify? If a poster has made three or four good posts in a particular day, why not allow repeated gratification?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 20:33   #53
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well we all seem to have learned some things:

1) I am one of the few people who ever bothered to properly use the neg rep function
2) most of you pos rep'd each other out of a pathetic desire to be liked
3) this turned out to be prudent cowardess because when people received neg rep they obsessed about who gave it to them
4) rather than assess why we have been neg rep'd it was common to invent fanciful stories/belief systems
5) despite the fact that my list tells me who I have and have not neg rep'd since October it seems fashionable to claim that I neg rep'd you

This is all as I feared.

I have no intention of saying who has neg rep'd me. Nor do I intend to stop neg rep-ing.

Those who wish to imagine that I sit and plot against them rather than assess their posts on their merits are quite quite mad - and I wash my hands of any association with you.

My only response to Achilles is to say that I am sorry but I do not know who you are. I even tried to learn but no one I asked knew.

The only post in this thread I am concerned with was that by Weeks. I would like Weeks to know that I value and respect him very much; I would not ordinarily post this in public but a) I am too lazy to interupt my flow with a pm and b) Weeks did mention me.

There are many here who I respect for neg reping me.

I never wanted the system. However it is of my nature to try to do my best with what we have. I have never suffered 'a need to be loved' and I choose to ignore that illness in others. Without question I stand by every rep I have given and with due dilligence I have thought over every rep I have received.

I am, and have always expected that I shall remain, marginally disgusted at the way most of you behave.
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 20:37   #54
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'd personally love the ability to receive criticism at work that was anonymous but that doesn't happen, and so most "feedback" you get is reduced to bland, meaningless and undeserved praise - given by people frightened of causing a scene (or being murdered, who knows) or worse stiill - by misguided people who believe that by ignoring my numerous problem and errors they're doing me some sort of favour. Even on trivial subjects - what I wouldn't give for a system which would allow a colleague to point out that I smell particularly like a Frenchman today. But since the ability to do this anonymously doesn't exist, they do not tell me this, and so we all lose out. It's the tragedy of the commons, except with more awkwardness.
well you said it already, if there was actually constructive critisism in the neg rep it wouldn't be such a big deal, but the majority of the neg reps I have are just empty.. not any text in it.. at all.

in the end I'm more in favor of somebody just posting a reply and with that reply they can give rep points to the post they're replying to..

i'm wondering if there's all sorts of drama now between people that know eachother "wth you negrepped me because of that post? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND" etc.
and with that I wonder if that was the purpose of the mods when they enabled us to see previous anonymous negreps

also, if I knew you I'd tell you you smell like a frenchman if you want

and last but not least:
I got a pos rep from yahwe, which he signed!
I also got a neg rep from yahwe though, which he didn't sign
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 21:01   #55
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I had that one too
[18:18:04] <KoeN> im now going to posrep everyone
[18:18:10] <KoeN> and end it with -anonymous
[18:18:18] <KoeN> so they think i dont want the honour
[18:18:21] <KoeN> but can see it still
[18:18:27] <KoeN> what a cunning idea

oh coon
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 21:03   #56
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
1) I am one of the few people who ever bothered to properly use the neg rep function
2) most of you pos rep'd each other out of a pathetic desire to be liked
3) this turned out to be prudent cowardess because when people received neg rep they obsessed about who gave it to them
4) rather than assess why we have been neg rep'd it was common to invent fanciful stories/belief systems
5) despite the fact that my list tells me who I have and have not neg rep'd since October it seems fashionable to claim that I neg rep'd you
1)If by correct use you mean hound people you don't like personally, then yes, I think you were the only one. Congratulations.
2)On what basis do you draw this conclusion? Is there any objective reasoning involved or do you just really, really want to believe it?
3)Cowardess isn't a word in English. Did you mean cowardice perhaps? If so my only comment is that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
4)And how, pray tell, was I meant to assess your neg rep of me given in an old thread for a new post? In what way was that pertinent to the point I was making in whatever thread the rep was truly intended for?
5)This would mean that you have given out only 10 reps since October as the maximum list size in any skin for rep given is 10. Given that you have have negged me thrice since then and since I can't be on your list more than once this is impossible. It's just a sad, pathetic lie.

Quote:
My only response to Achilles is to say that I am sorry but I do not know who you are. I even tried to learn but no one I asked knew.
As we do not actually exist in a Yahwe-centric universe I fail to see how this matters in any way. Does it lessen my points somehow (explain please) or is it just another rather weak strawman to try and deflect from your own rather miserable behaviour?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 21:15   #57
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

out of all my neg rep two were justified - and both actually said why they were neg repping me (yes, believe it or not one of these was actually from yahwe!) the other neg rep's were to be quite frank silly, and make me think that they were just the first post of mine that that person had seen that day and it had reminded them that they had not neg repped in a while - yahwe, if you think that this is a good use of the rep system, or if i (through PM, i wouldnt want to do it on the board as it would be very drama queen-esque) showed you the rep's and the posts that they attached to so that you could explain to me what your reasons were, i would be more than happy to retract the above accusation.

and dante, i freely admit that most of my rep (given out) is pos rep, does that make me terrifying? and if so why?
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 23:39   #58
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
the only other thing that needs mentioning is that achilles is the best addition to gd since dda.
This is probably the nicest thing anyone has said about me in a long time. Thank you for this.

As for neg rep, I very seldom pay any attention to neg rep as I am usually quite aware when I am being a spastic.

An interesting part of this thread is that it could have been entitled "Let's make Yahwe the center of attention once again." The lad does have a talent for attracting attention!

I wonder how long this thread would have been if Yahwe was not a member of this forum?
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 23:50   #59
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I read Dante's post and although I agreed to a certain extent I was dying to scream something out, but cura and horn have already done so. So (QTF):

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
well you said it already, if there was actually constructive critisism in the neg rep it wouldn't be such a big deal, but the majority of the neg reps I have are just empty.. not any text in it.. at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
the difference between having the ability to anonymously critique a post and anonymously alter someones "reputation" with the option of adding critique is highlighted (atleast in my case) by the fact that i never get any serious criticism of my posts in my neg rep. it's either blank or just some half arsed insult by someone who lost an argument.
I have three neg reps that I can see. The comments are as follows: <blank>, 'kind of shit' and 'wacko'. I can infer what was disliked in the first two comments by looking at the pertinent posts. These two were fairly justified and I didn't mind them so much. But the third one was a "I do not agree with you."

If someone could alter the system to efface the last type I would be in favour anonymous reputation. Anyway, as I said, I hope the new changes change the system to lessen the last type of negative reputation.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 12:57   #60
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
Heheh. I read that as "the fact it was [yahwe] who was raping [or rapping] me."

I more or less agree with Achilles' point. I think it's wise to protect the forum from devolving into a some kind of LOLcats appreciation society, but I see a few posters using the reputations facility not to soley punish spammers and those who post the same joke every f ucking year, for example, (hi theam) but to persistently punish those who think and live differently from themselves. This, then, can create a hostile environment which normally leads to closed and elitist discussions and, as of late, few discussions.

For example, quite a while ago one of the GD regulars did start to post on plastic brilliance, quite often attacking some of the users because he did not agree with the way they were living their life, but eventually he stopped because I started to delete his posts, among other reasons I'm sure. (I was a moderator at that time). In this case if there had been a way to deliver more venom, like giving negative reputation, I'm sure he would have done so. Had he been able to do so this would have created a far more hostile and unfriendly environment and the aforementioned consequences of that.

I, obviously, do not think we should emulate plastic brilliance. But the fact some posters here have used the reputation facility not to protect the forum from debasement but to attack others who exhibit different believes, styles and ideas has eventually caused a lot of potentially interesting posters to leave the forum to the detriment of us all and only to the benefit of those hard-core neg-reppers who have some bizarre and selfish desire to exclude anyone whom they do not agree with.

Hopefully as reputation is no longer anonymous the aforementioned hard-core neg-repper will stop this behaviour.
You're still bitter than Bud was banned, aren't you?

Bless.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 13:08   #61
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Without some kind of AI or constant monitoring of rep by the mods (same thing innit) I'm not sure how you could make sure criticism was constructive. You could have some kind of interface like on FM, where you pick a message out of a list but that just seems redundant.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 13:10   #62
All Systems Go

I have a grey blob from _kila_. How is that possible?
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 13:42   #63
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I was in negative rep points at the time of repping you, do grey blobs mean that it's intended as a neg rep or just that I tried to rep and nothing changed? I can't recall if half of the grey blobs that I gave were supposed to be positive or negative
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 13:46   #64
All Systems Go

It's that nothing changed. It's rather annoying that it tells you nothing about the idea behind it.

Do you like James Bond?
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 14:00   #65
_Kila_
break it down!

I think it was either because that post wasn't very funny or because I somehow found it funny.
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 14:06   #66
All Systems Go

Probably the former, but officially I shall claim it was the latter.
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 14:52   #67
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Without some kind of AI or constant monitoring of rep by the mods (same thing innit) I'm not sure how you could make sure criticism was constructive. You could have some kind of interface like on FM, where you pick a message out of a list but that just seems redundant.
You could just ignore the criticism that wasn't constructive.

From this thread, there are obviously reps that people see as fair criticism of their own posts and have tried to improve yet at the same time there are reps they think are pretty silly. I'd just ignore the idiotic ones. In fact removing anonymity helps this process considerably because you know who has negrepped you so you can attempt to second guess the motives of their rep e.g. the repper just blindly dislikes you.

The forum is at its best when it's largely self regulating and moderators don't need to get involved.
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 15:46   #68
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Then it's biased towards those who take great pride in and put much energy in regulating others. At least with moderators the forum more or less chooses the moderators i.e. if enough posters moan - i'm pretty sure we've had threads like that before.
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 15:54   #69
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've got 3 anonymous posreps from Yahwe, he must love me.

I used to make a habit to anon posrep people who insulted me in a relatively witty fashion, guess that game is over now.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 3 Jan 2008 at 16:00.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 15:58   #70
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I've got 3 anonymous posreps from Yahwe, he must love me.
That can easily be determined.

How tall are you?
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 16:01   #71
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

6'4 or 1.93m, whichever you prefer.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 16:02   #72
All Systems Go

Yes. He loves you.

OR at least, he he will try to should you ever attend a meet.
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 16:35   #73
_Kila_
break it down!

yahwe hasn't given me any rep. I don't get pos reps from him despite him saying that I am pretty
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 16:37   #74
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
yahwe hasn't given me any rep. I don't get pos reps from him despite him saying that I am pretty
It's because you don't put out.
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 19:14   #75
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

5 of 7 neg reps are from yahwe.
All reps I've given were signed.

And I've only received 2 reps since last May anyway.

It's been a while since the last rep thread... It's quite interesting to see peoples opinions now...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 19:42   #76
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

About a year ago I got two neg reps on the same post. One was not signed and had no message. The other was from hyfe for "unfunny French bashing." Hyfe signed his at the time and I felt it was justified not because I was French bashing which is always fair game in my view but because it lacked in humor. I thought it funny but hyfe didn't. It helped to refine the humor attempts.
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 22:04   #77
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I sign most of my negreps anyway (And sometimes when I forget I send a pm) so this doesn't change much for me. I imagine the people who justly negrepped me in the past will continue doing so (At least I hope so), but maybe we'll get rid of blank negreps.

Phil^ your comments on negreps are mean though!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2008, 20:34   #78
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
(And sometimes when I forget I send a pm)
You lovely carebear you. ):

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 5 Jan 2008 at 00:09.
Unread 4 Jan 2008, 21:04   #79
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
You lovely carebear you. (:

are you spinner in disguise? as im pretty sure that he is the only other person i have ever seen use that upside down smilie
Unread 4 Jan 2008, 23:24   #80
Mzyxptlk
mz.

qebab uses it, which is why I used it there.

P.S. No, I'm not spinner in disguise.
Unread 4 Jan 2008, 23:53   #81
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

spinners smiley has a nose. those dont.
Unread 4 Jan 2008, 23:55   #82
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I don't do a happy smiley upside-down for the record. Just the sad one.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2008, 00:08   #83
Mzyxptlk
mz.

In hindsight, the sad one is actually more appropriate, somehow.
Unread 7 Jan 2008, 16:38   #84
Phil M

Phil M is a jewel in the roughPhil M is a jewel in the roughPhil M is a jewel in the roughPhil M is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Didnt you bugger off, leaving a half finished portal karmulian? Hardly in a position to throw stones given you fell from a glass house yourself
Best neg-rep ever. I'm not even Karmulian.
Phil M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2008, 17:28   #85
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Annoying election process begins.

3 from Yahwe. As usual they make no sense.
Unread 7 Jan 2008, 17:31   #86
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Best rep thread ever

Did Karmulian wipe the database as well, or was that JBOY?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2008, 21:48   #87
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fudge.

(but let's blame Karm anyway)
Unread 7 Jan 2008, 23:23   #88
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

I blame Karm.
Unread 7 Jan 2008, 23:38   #89
roadrunner_0
cynic

i cant believe that he would ever do anything wrong
Unread 8 Jan 2008, 19:42   #90
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Best rep thread ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i cant believe that he would ever do anything wrong
If you actually believed that then you would have a very limited imagination.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote