User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Dec 2002, 12:08   #51
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Veil05
maybe its because u allied with them in ss?
shhh dont tell anyone but this is the planetarion forums try using that argument on the ********** forums:xmas:

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 14:22   #52
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
And xtothez, don't joke about who has what info about what. The things that 'leak' are amazing at times.
You cant leak anything that is not decided.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 14:40   #53
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

I have no interest to 'stirr' anything as I'm not even playing next round, I just think Ely/WP should be tested, since they didn't get the chance to prove themselves in a real war last round, due to sitting it out.

WP/Ely certainly will be allied for round 9, I have no doubt, as I'm sure the WP/Ely command don't either. Due to their huge numbers they can only expect to be targetted by other alliances. And, in my opinion, they don't have the quality to back that up, unlike most alliances in the past.
Scouse must have missed the fact that round8 it was Wolfpack, Elysium, TFD, UV, ROCK, AULD, Titans, LDK, ViRuS and (insert name of alliance here) against Fury, FanG and ToT. Naturally, since LDK had the top planet when the round died off and Scouse was spamming AD with 'WE won!' -posts nobody else contributed in that war. Surely it seems other alliances besides LDK and Titans were sitting it out, their ships roiding C60 all round - how could other alliances even be a factor in this game!

There's one aspect of writing that strikes me as annoying and that is cloaking inaccurate statements, even lies, as matter of fact. Being unintentionally misleading is one thing, but it does not seem to be the case here for you have been around enough to know how things are. Shame on you.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 16:12   #54
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:

WP/Ely certainly will be allied for round 9, I have no doubt, as I'm sure the WP/Ely command don't either. Due to their huge numbers they can only expect to be targetted by other alliances. And, in my opinion, they don't have the quality to back that up, unlike most alliances in the past.

And xtothez, don't joke about who has what info about what. The things that 'leak' are amazing at times.
Fancy makig a bet ?
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 16:13   #55
Stress
Resurected

Quote:

Fancy makig a bet ? I find your ramblings on these forums to be getting old. Your intell is slipping, and your knowledge seems to be lacking short of grasp on reality. however it might just be me. considering i KNOW, where u guess.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 16:15   #56
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
If

I have no interest to 'stirr' anything as I'm not even playing next round, I just think Ely/WP should be tested, since they didn't get the chance to prove themselves in a real war last round, due to sitting it out.

to bad titans newer got tested eather.. allways hiding.. and newer won a round that got finished .. ahh well byby, come again.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 16:39   #57
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by rnd|One
Scouse must have missed the fact that round8 it was Wolfpack, Elysium, TFD, UV, ROCK, AULD, Titans, LDK, ViRuS and (insert name of alliance here) against Fury, FanG and ToT. Naturally, since LDK had the top planet when the round died off and Scouse was spamming AD with 'WE won!' -posts nobody else contributed in that war. Surely it seems other alliances besides LDK and Titans were sitting it out, their ships roiding C60 all round - how could other alliances even be a factor in this game!

There's one aspect of writing that strikes me as annoying and that is cloaking inaccurate statements, even lies, as matter of fact. Being unintentionally misleading is one thing, but it does not seem to be the case here for you have been around enough to know how things are. Shame on you.
hehe exactly, eventhough he (or them) will never agree they were with soo many. Also don't forget MDK's early attempts to hurt FAnG or Fury.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 17:51   #58
Domin
500k posts

Domin is an unknown quantity at this point
I belive alot of round 8 was on the BG. BG like insomia,plush etc had more freedom than other alliances.

Also security about targets are more secure than in an alliance in my eyes. also people worked better with people they knew.

BG had a very dominate role in my eyes in round 8. But they could never done it without the alliances. Some BG defended aswell ty for that

round 2: 54:24:17 FA
round 3: 45:17:20 nos
round 4: 64:18:10 nos
round 5: 32:6:6 nos
round 6: 11:11:7 nos
round 7: 29:23:3 nos
round 8: 22:7:1 nos plush
round 9: 6:6:8 oly
round 13: Dont have roids so dont bother asking
Domin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 01:27   #59
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
WE ONLY HAD AN ATTACK PACT and defence on RARE but IMPORTANT occasions.
*rofl*
Did you play this round?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 04:14   #60
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
*rofl*
Did you play this round?
clearly more then you cause you're proving me how clueless you are, you as a non command member in either fang nor fury, you as a peon that never was even by far related to either fang or fury.

Lol, so at what point do you start believing your own little truth instead of the real one fury/fang wasn't like fang/tot or tits/ldk.

Not cause we defended some keyplayers like girlee and such that we defend non stop.

Now stop this stupid "I want attention" cry of yours or provide us with actual fact.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Dec 2002, 04:52   #61
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'm sure Fury and FAnG would testify that most their incoming was from Titans/LDK/ViruS and not WP/Ely. Titans were at war with 1 or more alliances for the duration of round 8, whereas Ely and WP were at war for 1 week. Titans had no agreements with those alliances you posted there and we received plenty of incoming from you. I did not say you were only roiding C60, as I know for a fact that you were attacking Fury, FAnG, ViruS and newbies as well as Titans/LDK etc.

Even if you had of only attacked Fury, you were not targetted by them nearly as much as Titans/LDK were, and yet you could not manage to get more top ranking planets than us. We managed to fight a war and finish with big planets. You managed to sit out of a war and finish with lots and lots of poorly ranked planets with only a handful of big ones.

Stress, you poor attempts of trying to entice me into a kiddy fight about minor details won't work. I have no idea of what is happening with PA alliances at the moment as I've barely been on IRC since the game went down, but I do know the situation from last round. What I offer is my opinion based on that.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS

Last edited by Scouse; 29 Dec 2002 at 04:58.
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 05:12   #62
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I did not say you were only roiding C60, as I know for a fact that you were attacking Fury, FAnG, ViruS and newbies as well as Titans/LDK etc.
They attacked?
________
Hawaii marijuana dispensaries

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:23.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 10:44   #63
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
o honestly some ppl are sooooooo DUMB~
how can ELY WP be huge u tell me?
as half of Titans/blah/ LDK/ this that are all quitin wouldn;'t u think some ELy memebrs are hangin it up considerin it is pay to play and stuff?
i kno some of my friends are but i suppose we're not the whole thing
Scouse please!!

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 10:47   #64
Dizzyness

Dizzyness is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aaranaf
we had an attack agreement - nothing more, against Fury with titans, and LDK. Our relationship with titans was nothing serious until nearly the end. hell, we werent even officially told about sention
mispelling or did i miss something?
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 12:22   #65
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
did anyone actually ever try to hit as many titans planets as possible at once in round 8?
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 12:34   #66
Dravvin
Tribble

Dravvin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by '|'empest

How is Kent btw?
Quote:
Originally posted by Fleet_Multiplex

Kent r0x0rs so far
Did u follow me? :eek:
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 12:36   #67
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by '|'empest
How is Kent btw?
And you are left in stoek

roflpldlmaololzor
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 12:48   #68
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
did anyone actually ever try to hit as many titans planets as possible at once in round 8?
yip, and ldk/virus always bailed them out.
________
Lexus Gx Specifications

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:24.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 13:53   #69
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
I know for a fact that you were attacking Fury, FAnG, ViruS and newbies as well as Titans/LDK etc.

Even if you had of only attacked Fury, you were not targetted by them nearly as much as Titans/LDK were, and yet you could not manage to get more top ranking planets than us. We managed to fight a war and finish with big planets. You managed to sit out of a war and finish with lots and lots of poorly ranked planets with only a handful of big ones.
If "big planets" represent all that Planetarion is to you, then I won't bother explaining the community aspect of Elysium for you. And for the record, Elysium had only one alliance marked hostile in its politics until the last week of Planetarion towards whom we attacked since start of round8. That alliance was Fury. It was the only war that mattered to us, and with the help of all the other alliances that contributed in attacks against them, the job was done. How we ranked against other alliances afterwards was trivial, for we had achieved our goal.
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 13:55   #70
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
ahh no, we're not bright enough to come up with such ideas

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Dec 2002, 14:12   #71
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
yip, and ldk/virus always bailed them out.
We never shared defence with ViruS, we always did a very good job of defending ourselves. LDK did help us, as we helped them, the main time being when cypher was attacked along with our other biggest planets, and LDK sent a lot to help him. Titans/LDK was a superb working relationship.

Quote:
If "big planets" represent all that Planetarion is to you, then I won't bother explaining the community aspect of Elysium for you.
I expected someone to say that. You can ask any Titans member from round 8, or any previous round, about our 'community' and it has always been superb. Maybe I should start a thread about "Alliance Excuses", whereby alliances claim that their great community is the reason for their poor scores?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 29 Dec 2002, 14:39   #72
K0loth

K0loth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And for the record, Elysium had only one alliance marked hostile in its politics until the last week of Planetarion towards whom we attacked since start of round8. That alliance was Fury. It was the only war that mattered to us, and with the help of all the other alliances that contributed in attacks against them, the job was done. How we ranked against other alliances afterwards was trivial, for we had achieved our goal.
hehe, good, keeping to tradition still I see
K0loth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 14:53   #73
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

I expected someone to say that. You can ask any Titans member from round 8, or any previous round, about our 'community' and it has always been superb. Maybe I should start a thread about "Alliance Excuses", whereby alliances claim that their great community is the reason for their poor scores?
Scouse, just wondering ...

Why do you keep focussing on the poor round of some alliances? Why are you now suddenly start threads about command excuses and such? isn't it weird you're doin this now that you won a round?

For 1 rounds titans have meant something, I mean is that reason enough to start acting like you're the better ones and the rest should be ashamed?
Do we all have to learn from titans now just cause you happen to have a good round?

I mean, come on, you won a round, so what ...

You really think Titans players are the better players? I'm not saying you're worse but you're certainly not better cause the favour was yours this round.

You also damn well know that you won this round due to some incidents and circumstances aswell, that and great playing.

But let's stop judging the rest and make threads about "their excuses for the poor round"

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Dec 2002, 15:46   #74
Stress
Resurected

Quote:

Stress, you poor attempts of trying to entice me into a kiddy fight about minor details won't work. I have no idea of what is happening with PA alliances at the moment as I've barely been on IRC since the game went down, but I do know the situation from last round. What I offer is my opinion based on that.
well then take this advice. its for free allso. Do not talk about somthing that u clearly have no clue about.
I would think u knew a lot more of what had happened in R8 though, and we can if naturally debate that only. as i have every attacked planed on record from ely. with coords and marked alliance. But its not inntresting. Fact of the matter is, that u where, if not openly, aided since day 1 of the previous round.

Then again im not one of those whom grant u credit for winning it, as it newer ended. But that is another storry.

As to next rounds politics, when posting u should add what u say. that u dont really know what is going on. and that your ramblings are based uppon wild guesses.
Or better yet keep the little respect u have left, and just stop posting garbage.

Aggreed ?

(edit for errors)
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 15:55   #75
Stress
Resurected

Quote:

damn i allmost misssed this point
Scouse. Fury has folded in a round. Titans have. Virus have. Pack have. Nos Have Xanadu have Ely have, etc etc.
every alliance in the game hav ben beaten in a round. Could u please make a point that is sensible ?
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 17:16   #76
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
clearly more then you cause you're proving me how clueless you are, you as a non command member in either fang nor fury, you as a peon that never was even by far related to either fang or fury.

Lol, so at what point do you start believing your own little truth instead of the real one fury/fang wasn't like fang/tot or tits/ldk.

Not cause we defended some keyplayers like girlee and such that we defend non stop.

Now stop this stupid "I want attention" cry of yours or provide us with actual fact.

rgds Kj
1) Re-read the log i posted here with Shazna, about sending defence to "a fang member".. It doesnt seem to be somethign new does it?
2) Fury did counters on virus members attacking fang, half way trought the round. And way before some in fury and fang started to admit fury and fang were working together.

Im sure I could dig up more, but Im on xmas vac, and I dont have my files around.

Still insist you played this round?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 17:21   #77
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
We never shared defence with ViruS
Titans did. It sad that myself, not even member of titans, is more up-to-date than you Scouse, who were/are HC of titans..
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 18:08   #78
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
I'm sure Fury and FAnG would testify that most their incoming was from Titans/LDK/ViruS and not WP/Ely. Titans were at war with 1 or more alliances for the duration of round 8, whereas Ely and WP were at war for 1 week. Titans had no agreements with those alliances you posted there and we received plenty of incoming from you. I did not say you were only roiding C60, as I know for a fact that you were attacking Fury, FAnG, ViruS and newbies as well as Titans/LDK etc.
Hypothetical question:
If Ely/WP had decided to hit on Titans from the start, rather than Fury, what would have been different about the round?*

What if positions were swapped, and we went to a reverse situation with Fury + Fang/Adelante leading a round, and Titans/LDK being beaten down (remember at this point Virus weren't officially allied with Titans/LDK - would they have been so keen to side with a losing party at their own loss?).

Please explain why you think you can benefit from the early actions of Ely/WP, then go on to claim that we sucked really, and you 'pwned everyone' alone.

*feel free to use either the realistic member count you know, or the 'rather' inflated count mentioned by Eol yesterday:
Quote:
[19:58] <Rob> what was Scouse's estimate [of WP/Ely size] ?
[20:00] <Eol> 20% of the playerbase
[20:00] <Eol> he estimates 2k-3k total
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 19:11   #79
Radon
Flame Attraction

Radon is an unknown quantity at this point
hey xtothez, long time no see

im just posting to randomly complain about how 2500 of my 2800 posts have been deleted
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 19:11   #80
Radon
Flame Attraction

Radon is an unknown quantity at this point

im just posting to randomly complain about how 2500 of my 2800 posts have been deleted
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 19:33   #81
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally posted by Radon

hey o.O

Yeah, they made a few changes, I'm down from 4k to 400 posts, and they changed posting limit to 20secs, so watch that double posting : )

I'm on IRC now, so feel free to start with the usual:
Quote:
(Radon) WAKE UP MOTHER****ER
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 19:51   #82
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
I don't get the big deal with postcounts. I was personally glad to see my 5k or whatever posts deleted.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 20:24   #83
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

more like their great community being the sole reason why some alliances bothered to play r8

you know..

With fury winning r7, yet again proving what a superb alliance they were. And with that.. losing numerous of long time serving members. Sure they got Sid back, but still.. must have been close to impossible to keep that hunger alive

Elysium.. losing lots of socalled hardcore players, but never lost the spirit; due to the great community. Nicely organized, but missed the type of players which are willing to do whatever to achieve high rankings

Legion gone
Xanadu gone
Adelante felt apart
Fang, nearly ripped apart
A neutral Nos

Considering the fact that Titans never had won a round, and LDK... desperate to prove their skills as an individual alliance away from Xanadu - not forgetting the numbers of other alliances on your side

cant say im impressed at all
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 20:58   #84
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
If Fury won R7 then it had to be by themselves no protection from anyone else so that would mean Fury along with Legion etc won R7. Just like past rounds all joint Victories none of this they won cause they had high ranked peeps cause those high ranked peeps didnt get raped cause they were protected by the other High rank peeps that surrounded them <yes this includes r2,3,5 etc>.

Dunno what LDK had to prove as they were in the eyes of many the group that kept xanadu from being run over. Sure theres lots of good players in xanadu but LDK were the peeps most feared from the opposition.

Titans and company won R8 , the rounds over if it was't then it would continue but instead we shall see R9. Only way r9 can happen is if R8 is over so it ended with titans and company on top so they = winner. The people who were losing are so prideful that they snap at the chance to say "oh umm yeah round was cut off early so umm no winner hooray we didnt lose" heh and thats crap deal with the loss and except who was on top as it was definatly not their fault that the round ended so ya can't damn them for it.

Dunno why some peeps heh talk crap about the titans not winning etc when it was those same peeps who were beating ya r8 so if their crap then ya cannot be much worse if ya were losing to a "crap" group.

Legion/Fury/Virus/Titans we Accepted our cutbacks and pain in r6 deal with your losses no matter how long the round lasted or if it ended abruptly.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 21:43   #85
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
heh

Quote:
Titans did. It sad that myself, not even member of titans, is more up-to-date than you Scouse, who were/are HC of titans..

I being a DC in Virus, did NOT ONE TIME ask/get def from Titans or LDK, and that is a fact.
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 23:33   #86
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
1) Re-read the log i posted here with Shazna, about sending defence to "a fang member".. It doesnt seem to be somethign new does it?
2) Fury did counters on virus members attacking fang, half way trought the round. And way before some in fury and fang started to admit fury and fang were working together.

Im sure I could dig up more, but Im on xmas vac, and I dont have my files around.

like I said, on a few ocassions we defended.

About those counters, like you said COUNTERS !!!

we had an attack agreement, countering is a way of attacking so ...

and on defending occasionaly I mean different from what allies should do, which is defend when asked at all time if really needed. also the logs you got are the facts everyone know, alltogether maybe 5-10 defence calls?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Dec 2002, 23:34   #87
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

like I said, on a few ocassions we defended.

About those counters, like you said COUNTERS !!!

we had an attack agreement, countering is a way of attacking so ...

and on defending occasionaly I mean different from what allies should do, which is defend when asked at all time if really needed. also the logs you got are the facts everyone know, alltogether maybe 5-10 defence calls?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Dec 2002, 23:40   #88
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
You're all ****.

Go solo, totally solo.

Win.

Then you get eternal kudos.

Until then, you're still ****.

We may not have won last round, but I think we didn't do too terribly, and look, we were solo.

So, go solo and you'll impress me. Hide behind "WERE NOT ALLIED WE JUST HAVE RELATIONS!!!1" and "OMG NOOBFS WE JUST HAVE ATTACK AGREEMENT FS LOLOL", and you're still ****.

Getting the idea? Hiding behind others? Yer ****.

The game is in tatters, and will remain in tatters until you ****lobbing twats start to get into your heads that ITS ALL YOUR ****ING FAULT.

Grow the **** up, stand on your own feet, go solo, allow some competition.

Until then, you're ****.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 00:43   #89
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
You're all ****.

Go solo, totally solo.

Win.

We may not have won last round, but I think we didn't do too terribly, and look, we were solo.

So, go solo and you'll impress me. Hide behind "WERE NOT ALLIED WE JUST HAVE RELATIONS!!!1" and "OMG NOOBFS WE JUST HAVE ATTACK AGREEMENT FS LOLOL", and you're still ****.

The game is in tatters, and will remain in tatters until you ****lobbing twats start to get into your heads that ITS ALL YOUR ****ING FAULT.

Until then, you're ****.
Grrr, I hate agreeing with Petru ... Nice post.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 00:59   #90
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
You're all ****.

Go solo, totally solo.

Win.

Until then, you're ****.

Nice words, very very true, however it wont happen.

Even so called alliances that were allegedly solo had many players who were in BG's. Those BG's were from many alliances and often helped out in defences for those BG's members.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 01:46   #91
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by das_experiment
I being a DC in Virus, did NOT ONE TIME ask/get def from Titans or LDK, and that is a fact.
Im not saying it didnt happened. But I know 100% for certain that my galm8, Turtle (who was virus member/dc) defended Parracida one night, as part of the cooperation between Titans&Virus.
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 04:13   #92
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
No Zhukov, we didn't. I think I'd know.

Quote:
Im not saying it didnt happened. But I know 100% for certain that my galm8, Turtle (who was virus member/dc) defended Parracida one night, as part of the cooperation between Titans&Virus.
I don't remember that and it won't have been official. He may have defended Parra, but lots of people defend others for different reasons, battle groups being one. If we did give or take defence from ViruS then it was extremely rare, and more of a friend asking a friend asking a friend.

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
*feel free to use either the realistic member count you know, or the 'rather' inflated count mentioned by Eol yesterday:
I don't know your member count now and of course some of your members will have left. My estimation of 20% was based on the fact that there is private galaxies next round, plus a few other reasons.

Quote:
Originally posted by Norsemen
cant say im impressed at all
Hah, so noone else was trying? Funny. Fury were still strong and FAnG and Adelante began very well. Why do you think they folded/fell apart? Part of it was due to the pressure they were each under at the time from our side.

Can I keep this post for the end of round 9, for when Ely/WP try to blabb about their achievements? It's that list with no Titans, no LDK and no Fury.

Unread 30 Dec 2002, 05:48   #93
RIT

Quote:
No Zhukov, we didn't. I think I'd know.

I don't remember that and it won't have been official. He may have defended Parra, but lots of people defend others for different reasons, battle groups being one. If we did give or take defence from ViruS then it was extremely rare, and more of a friend asking a friend asking a friend.

I don't know your member count now and of course some of your members will have left. My estimation of 20% was based on the fact that there is private galaxies next round, plus a few other reasons.

Hah, so noone else was trying? Funny. Fury were still strong and FAnG and Adelante began very well. Why do you think they folded/fell apart? Part of it was due to the pressure they were each under at the time from our side.

Can I keep this post for the end of round 9, for when Ely/WP try to blabb about their achievements? It's that list with no Titans, no LDK and no Fury.
Scouse, no offence I wub you and all but this arguing back and forth is making you look like a bit of a chump so take the moral high ground. Alternativly call them scummers.......thats a good one.....scummers........hmm yes......
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 05:58   #94
Emyn^
A Fresh Prince

Emyn^ is an unknown quantity at this point
heh

cba to read all the posts

who cares heh, anything that happened in rounds 1-8 was in rounds 1-8, the past, who cares heh

and who cares who thinks what or has whatever ideas about r9, just wait and see

#spacehamsters \o/
  • R3 - n/a - 223:22
  • R4 - MI/GI - 121:11
  • R5 - MI - 27:21
  • R6 - Deus - 34:20
  • R7 - ViruS - 14:24
  • R8 - n/a - n/a
Emyn^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 09:11   #95
RIT

Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Emyn^
cba to read all the posts

who cares heh, anything that happened in rounds 1-8 was in rounds 1-8, the past, who cares heh

and who cares who thinks what or has whatever ideas about r9, just wait and see
Im looking forward to a PA which has had a 'fresh' start
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 09:58   #96
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Our "falling appart" or "attempt to fold" or whatever you call what happened is, and I say this as an EX HC, is HARDLY due to presure being put by either titans, LDK or anyone.
Nor was it cause some were closed down for "cheating".
Now I won't deny that maybe a few pple lost there motivation due to tits and co, but that'll be hardly enough to make an alliance fold or anything, so plz don't take credits for that.

It was more of an internal issue and other things I'd like to keep inside the HC, or EX HC that is ...
And aslong as you haven't been in such a situation internally or haven't been part of FAnG in this case, you cannot ever know the true reason by just making assumptions as how you "think (or LIKE)" it happened.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Dec 2002, 11:29   #97
EasyRoider

Quote:
Originally posted by Desse
So what you are saying is, that Legion Players were too scared to play in a random universe ?
heh, lmao. pld

I think most people know the reason why we weren't in rd 8 - i.e. everyone got so p'd of with PA (and bored) that it was decided to move in a different direction. But there are a few who actually want to play PA next round, so you might see a couple of gals.

Old allies might be called upon
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 22:53   #98
Prophey
Sexceh Plush Toy

Prophey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe
I know some secret information... look at me.

Spudz0r -> Rehs

Prophey is offline   Reply With Quote