User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 10:56   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The two word you don't want to hear at the dentist are...

"oh gods."

I went this morning with an inflamed gum and toothache etc.
He decided it was down to one of my wisdom teeth, so much jabbing of needles and grinding of pliers later, the dreaded words were spoken as he managed to split the tooth in half trying to get it out.

He got it all in the end but that's the least fun 25 minutes I've had for a while.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:01   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The two word you don't want to hear at the dentist are...

'Oh don't be silly' was what I got when I had to shout 'I CAN STILL FEEL MY ****ING GUMS AND THE TERRIBLE BURNING PAIN OF THE NEEDLES YOU ARE PENETRATING MY SOFT FLESH WITH'.

****ing quack.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:03   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Ahh stop whinging. You were under anaesthetic werent you?

I've had filling work done when the anaesthetic run out - couldnt be ars*d to get another injection to top it up.

and..

I've had 7 injections in my top gum, one after the other because I needed so much anaesthetic. IN THE TOP GUM ABOVE MY FRONT TEETH I TELL YOU - DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS?????
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:55   #4
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

yeh quite alot, had to have alot done wen i got a root canal, my good does that fkn hurt when they try to take the nerve out, i nearly booted her i was twitchin so much
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:57   #5
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

The most disagreeable words i hear at the dentists are "Here's the bill" , it always makes me feel quite peculiar.
________
LIVE SEX

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:50.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:59   #6
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

i was having all my wisdom teeth pulled out, and at the middle of the operation, the dentist went "what the..."

freaked me the **** out!!!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:14   #7
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I always remember Frank Skinner's story where, after having 'knockout gas' for some extractions, he got home to find his underwear on back to front. :eek:

My own worst experience (which I like to tell everyone I know who is nervous) is the first injection that went directly into a nerve. It felt like he'd put the needle through my tongue... with the automatic reaction of me jumping out of the chair screaming "aaaarrrggghhh" causing the dentist to drop the needle on the floor. It made me realise what a gamble that first needle is...
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:30   #8
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

I recon the dentist F****d up a bit. Should n`t go around pulling out teeth with pliers if there`re liable to break, leaving some tooth behind; makes for more difficult work. A few years ago I had a badly decayed wisdom tooth, and my dentist at the time did not want to extract it in case it broke, leaving pieces behind. So she refered me to another dentist who did alot of that sort of work. Anaesthetic in place, he applied a great deal of pressure using the end of a large metal rod on the gum below the tooth in question. This broke the root of the tooth with a strange popping sound. This happened very quickly and no pain was felt. The tooth was then extracted very easily.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:10   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i've never had an anasthetic because i have perfect teeth

*gleam*
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:25   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I got my teeth filled with an without anasthetic. I must say I prefer without because I had the idea I was drooling when I was sitting in the bus back home when I had one. I also couldn't eat/drink normally the rest of the day. Then I rather take the bit of pain for granted.
Wisdom teeth are a different story. I count myself lucky I never had one removed (*knocks on wood*). The stories I hear about it are horrible.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:29   #11
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

I had my wisdom teeth removed under general anesthetic so puffed up cheeks for a few days was all i had to deal with.
________
HotELIZABETH live

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:50.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:43   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Under what conditions can you "request" general anaesthetic or is completley up to the dentist?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:43   #13
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Ever had your one of your front teeth drilled, to have the raw nerve end filed around?

I wouldn't recommend it.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:44   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Under what conditions can you "request" general anaesthetic
when you go private
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:45   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

This thread makes my skin crawl.
I hate going to the denstist. It's *bingo* nearly every time I come there.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:52   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've never had a filling or had my wisdom teeth removed. All my teeth are nice and clean as I brush them twice a day.

I have had an anaesthetic, when I had to have braces. Not very pleasant.

25 minutes too? Jesus - time drags anyway in that chair, that must have seemed so long.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 14:22   #17
ceres

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Under what conditions can you "request" general anaesthetic or is completley up to the dentist?
As Yahwe said, i used private health care, the difference is astonishing. I believe Bupa offer some excellent and well priced packages.
________
LIVEMATURECELY cam

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:51.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 14:27   #18
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My bill was only about £12. Although my dentist is private, he used to be NHS. He has stopped accepting new NHS patients but us long running NHS people from the old days get all the benefits of a private surgery at NHS prices

General anesthetic to have a tooth pulled? Sounds a bit over the top... it's really not that bad, just uncomfortable not painful - apart from the initial needle injection. Even that doesn't hurt too much.

Now a few hours on where the tooth was there is just a bit of dull pain but it's much less painful than the gum below it which was the reason for the tooth being pulled in the first place. I have to try and eat on the other side of my mouth for the day though as I'm under instructions to make sure a proper blood clot forms... no poking the area with my toungue or else!
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 14:29   #19
ceres

Were these the top wisdom teeth or bottom?
________
Web Shows

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 14:33   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not concerned what's "over the top", I just prefer the idea of general anaesthetics. I've had a (normal, non-wisdom) tooth removed years ago and it wasn't that painful, but it seems to be a no-brainer. Someone is going ot stick a metal implement into your mouth and cut a tooth out of your head. Would you like to be conscious for this?

Erm, no?
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 14:51   #21
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Well I'd refuse general if I was offered it, on the basis that if someone's going to be poking around in my mouth I'd like to be there to "supervise" as it were. I just like to know what's going on.
Obviously should I ever need an operation or anything then I'd have to use general, but so far I've never once had it in 21 years.

It was just one of the top right ones ceres, because it had come through at a bit of an angle and was cutting in to my gum during my sleep leading to mouth ulcers and the like.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 14:53   #22
ceres

General can only be used if your having the bottom ones removed, you really wouldnt want to be awake for that.
________
Glass Weed Pipe

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 14:56   #23
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

"What do you mean *his* left??"

Probably quite worrying to hear.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 15:07   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Well I'd refuse general if I was offered it, on the basis that if someone's going to be poking around in my mouth I'd like to be there to "supervise" as it were.
Well I've got to presume my dentist has some idea of what he's doing, and if he doesn't I'm unlikely to be able to help him out.

I'm going to trust him not to try to kill me not because I think doctors/dentists are above reproach but simply because if he wanted to hurt me or kill me he could, irrespective of whether I was awake.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 15:19   #25
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

I've had 2 teeth removed, because the fully grown teeth still hadn't come out there.
Had a shot in the top gum, then another a couple of minutes later. The first shot was painfull but by the second I didn't feel a thing.

Never had any teeth filled and stuff, I have a good set of teeth with the exception of those 2 teeth not coming out and requiring a little work.

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 15:36   #26
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I had one wisdom tooth removed but I did'nt get any pliers in my mouth, just lil bit of general anaesthetic and then they stuck some weird thing on my tooth twisted it and popped it out
was actually easier than a filling.
And it was free

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 16:23   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i havent been to a dentist in 9 years, and i dont get crystals growing on my teeth unlike spinner
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 16:29   #28
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

there's some irritated flesh in my mouth and it hurts more every time i see this thread. stop posting!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 02:18   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"anal time"
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:08   #30
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

About 2 years 2 of my teeth had to be removed (the most backward 2 on my lower jaw). Was quite nasty. When they were finally ready, and I wanted to stand up, they waid " wait a minute, you still got blood on your forehead".......

Had to eat fluid stuff for 5 days
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:12   #31
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i havent been to a dentist in 9 years, and i dont get crystals growing on my teeth unlike spinner
Eonium?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 19:56   #32
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

My <a href="http://www.pamcoates.com/dental-practice.html">denitst</a> is a very nice lady. She freezes the area of the mouth she's going to jab the needle in before hand, so I don't feel any of that. I get a decent choice of flavours of freezing stuff too. She's damn cool, and I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian.

It's just an arse travelling 45mins down the motorway when I go to the dentist.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 20:19   #33
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Eonium?
efb

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 20:20   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The two word you don't want to hear at the dentist are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by *donkie*
My <a href="http://www.pamcoates.com/dental-practice.html">denitst</a> is a very nice lady.
We use brackets, don't you know.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 21:32   #35
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Eonium?
metal - for crowns and shit.. eonium so it wont hurt that much

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote