User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 17:07   #1
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold
Lowering the alliance limits?

At the moment its the top 50 in score that actually count towards the alliance score with the limit being 80 total in tag.
What i would liek to see implemented would be a tag limit of 60, with the top 50 counting towards the score limit.
Now from playing the past few rounds it's easy to see that same alliances fighting each other, the same ones napping each other and its pretty easy to predict what is going to happen in the round. With extra players this would change but obviously these extra players dont just magic out of thin air.
It would seem to me, that a lower alliance limit could/should create more interesting politics in the game. Even if this is only experimented with during one round, and found to be detrimental.

I also think that 60/50 limit would also be more manageable for alliances to reach. Most allainces out of the top4/5 only have cores of about 20-25 players with more joining for that round. I think these limits would help to some degree to enhance these cores as the communities are slightly smaller. It can be quite intimidating for some people to join a chan with 40-50 people in and knowing none of them.

Other than that, I would personally really like to see lower alliance limits as it would heat up the rank race's. With lower limits the big get bigger slower, allowing the small to stay closer and maybe even influence things more.

Please, constructive criticism and serious questions for replys, or of course of replys of support.