User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Sep 2005, 00:03   #51
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Meet #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Ok, I wandered around Croydon for a few hours today and there are SO many pubs I want to sample. (and a rock bar too ) as well as about 3 wetherspoons and other cheap chain pubs there are loads of real ale pubs to enjoy. And a massive music shop.

So. Croydon - this saturday - England match followed by a pub crawl. WHO'S WITH ME???
Bastard, I'm working Saturday. And Sunday. Then quitting - so any time after that would have been great
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 00:50   #52
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
So. Croydon - this saturday - England match followed by a pub crawl. WHO'S WITH ME???
You know, I'll sit this one out. Too much of a short notice and I'd like to save some money (I'm not up for spending £7 to travel from Central London to Croydon..)
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 01:00   #53
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
You know, I'll sit this one out. Too much of a short notice and I'd like to save some money (I'm not up for spending £7 to travel from Central London to Croydon..)
the flat i'm buying is 500m from where you work. so (IF) it all works out: "hello neighbour"
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 01:16   #54
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
the flat i'm buying is 500m from where you work. so (IF) it all works out: "hello neighbour"
Sounds like as if you're going to buy St Giles Hotel..
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 18:11   #55
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

btw I was thinking of this as simply a small social drink rather than a full-on GD meet (that we'll hopefully have in a few weeks)
You know, for people in the area and that...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 20:56   #56
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is being bumped for T&F, Dante, Deepflow and TK - none of whom have replied about tomorrow

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 22:38   #57
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sorry, i was in manchester the last few days, retaking an exam. I'm really not sure if i can make it tomorrow though, i spent far too much money on drinking the last 2 nights i spent in manc and i can't really afford to go out again this weekend.

i might though, i shall investigate my finances and report tomorrow.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 23:45   #58
Ste
Bored

Ok. Which weekend would be better for a proper full on meet?
The weekend of the 24th Sep OR the weekend of the 1st Oct?

And where do people think it should be done? London? Croydon? Somewhere in between?

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 23:54   #59
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we should do next weekend, or the one after that, because after that i go back to manc and then all i have is nick!
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 00:26   #60
Blastoderm
________

1st
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 00:47   #61
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
This is being bumped for T&F, Dante, Deepflow and TK - none of whom have replied about tomorrow
oh?

i see
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 00:54   #62
Ste
Bored

Quote:
oh?

i see
you have never said you were interested. (read back through the thread, you didn't reply)
Fancy a drink tomorrow Steven? (or is it Stephen... I can't remember...)

Unread 3 Sep 2005, 01:01   #63
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Fancy a drink tomorrow Steven? (or is it Stephen... I can't remember...)
strangely i find myself unavailable.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 01:04   #64
Ste
Bored

Quote:
strangely i find myself unavailable.
never mind then. And i was planning on getting rather drunk as well.

Unread 5 Sep 2005, 07:28   #65
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't have the interweb here, really. I'm on my friend's family's computer.

I have to work out how to get wireless to work - I'm not sure what to buy, as they're on cable and when I've set up home networks before we've just used ADSL.

Hmmm
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 14:55   #66
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
we should do next weekend, or the one after that, because after that i go back to cardiff and then all i have is adam!
fixed for me he'd say the same thing about me
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 10:15   #67
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

If there are no poofs in attendance I might come along.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 12:02   #68
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
If there are no poofs in attendance I might come along.
good luck with that
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 22:17   #69
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
If there are poofs in attendance I might come
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 08:11   #70
Tomkat

I was thinking earlier "Rids hasn't posted for a while".

I remembered the last time you did was around the time you were telling us about a child that might be yours.

I hate to say it, but I was slightly worried (in a "well i've never met him but he could be dead oh dear oh dear" way).

Glad to see you're still alive! <3
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 11:18   #71
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so i was wondering...is this meet going to happen

Ill be in London on the 24th of September as its Chelsea v Villa (will probably get my head kicked in by chelsea but its worth it for villa)
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 11:47   #72
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
we should do next weekend, or the one after that, because after that i go back to manc and then all i have is nick!
i dont even exist do i?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 13:39   #73
Ste
Bored

Ok. 24th September sounds good.
Are we looking at London or Croydon or elsewhere?

Unread 13 Sep 2005, 22:42   #74
Ste
Bored

Has this died a death or are people still interested?

Unread 13 Sep 2005, 22:45   #75
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
i dont even exist do i?
perhaps thats a question you should be asking yourself.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 22:51   #76
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
perhaps thats a question you should be asking yourself.
I still owe you a tenner
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 23:00   #77
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

yes, yes you do.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 23:02   #78
pig
1up on you

Quote:
yes, yes you do.
I like your post count and how can I give u such a tenner
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 11:47   #79
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Has this died a death or are people still interested?
I slightly forgot about this.

I'll put a reminder on my phone...
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 14:14   #80
Tomkat

I'll probably end up coming, although I don't want to commit to anything yet.

Where do you guys want to go? Croydon or London?

And I'd prefer it if a few more people went - the more the merrier, etc.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 14:49   #81
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i'll have a car by the end of the week.

however i'd give me a few months to remember how to drive again.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 15:16   #82
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'll probably end up coming, although I don't want to commit to anything yet.

Where do you guys want to go? Croydon or London?

And I'd prefer it if a few more people went - the more the merrier, etc.
Come.

So that I can brain-wash you into buying a phone from me.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 17:14   #83
Tomkat

talk about taking your work home with you
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 17:26   #84
Yahwe
I am.

I'm just trying to delay matters until i've moved into my flat

Unread 14 Sep 2005, 17:36   #85
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I'm just trying to delay matters until i've moved into my flat

delay them long enough so i can remember how to drive also please
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 17:49   #86
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: GD Meet #2

So how many people are geniunely interested? I think I've counted about five.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 18:41   #87
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
talk about taking your work home with you
I only take phones, not paperwork.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 18:52   #88
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
So how many people are geniunely interested? I think I've counted about five.
Me, Dante, T&F, Tomkat, Deepflow, Pig, Blasto I think.
Furball said possibly.
Have I missed anyone?

Unread 14 Sep 2005, 18:53   #89
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: GD Meet #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Furball said possibly.
Have I missed anyone?
You won't get Dante. Getting Dante to a meet would be like getting the Sisters to play Whitby.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 18:54   #90
Ste
Bored

Quote:
You won't get Dante. Getting Dante to a meet would be like getting the Sisters to play Whitby.
That's not what the PM I got from him says

Unread 14 Sep 2005, 18:55   #91
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: GD Meet #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
That's not what the PM I got from him says
Yeah well, he said that before the last meet. He won't turn up.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 19:31   #92
Tomkat

i heard dante was just a big gimmick!
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 19:33   #93
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
i heard dante was just a big gimmick!
orly?

Then the man I met last year must have been an imposter.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 21:56   #94
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I am in London on the 23rd anyway so I will come.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 22:03   #95
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Furball said possibly.
Have I missed anyone?
I wanted to come. I really did. But then you guys arranged it for the weekend after I go back to Cardiff (going back on Saturday).

If I manage to forget anything from home, I'll come, but it'll be unlikely.

Blasto, were you at the Arsenal match tonight?
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 22:37   #96
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Blasto, were you at the Arsenal match tonight?
No. I couldn't afford the tickets two weeks ago.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 22:44   #97
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
No. I couldn't afford the tickets two weeks ago.

That was one of the games I really wished I'd been at. But I don't go to Highbury very often due to cost/availability (by the time I know I can go, it's too late).

Last edited by furball; 14 Sep 2005 at 23:04.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 22:51   #98
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeah well, he said that before the last meet. He won't turn up.
The last meet I turned up to you didn't turn up, so I'm presuming we're the same person and can't be seen in the same room.

Anyway, this isn't a "meet", it's a quiet drink down the pub as far as I can tell.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 22:55   #99
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The last meet I turned up to you didn't turn up, so I'm presuming we're the same person and can't be seen in the same room.

Anyway, this isn't a "meet", it's a quiet drink down the pub as far as I can tell.
dante where you eating in pizza hut on oxford street today or was it just someone who looks almost exactly like how i have it in my head that you look
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 23:02   #100
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
dante where you eating in pizza hut on oxford street today or was it just someone who looks almost exactly like how i have it in my head that you look
I hope not, as I was 15 miles away inserting 200k rows of very boring information into our stock condition database at work.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote