User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 16:52   #51
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yahwe's Dinner Party Menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
it is, but then duck meat, being darker, has a stronger flavour. really Duck would need to be prepared with a stronger sauce anyway.
what the **** went on inside your head when reading my post which was -clearly related to the amount of cavity space inside either bird for the purposes of inserting your penis

what made you think "i'll tell yahwe something obvious about duck meat "
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 16:56   #52
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
8/10, just from the text anyway.
**** off

i wasn't asking to be marked by a cretin who's idea of a perfect dinner is abigail's party. and steals his 'roast potatoe tips' from dehlia ****ing smith.

when i call people spastics by the way, what i mean is that they never manage to understand a post and their reply is thus totally irrelevant bollocks that frequently waffles on while the poor read goes cross eyed with wondering "what on earth is that guy on about". so that's why you're a big spaz.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 16:59   #53
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think I'd rather eat at Radical Edward's party than Yahwe's because while the food appears to be of similar quality, the host is likely to be a lot friendlier
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 17:04   #54
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

You sound like you snuck into finishing school with allt he girls Yahwe
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 17:18   #55
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Am I the only one who is confused when threads suddenly get angry these days? Am I missing out on posts which explain these reactions?
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 17:22   #56
Yahwe
I am.

i get angry when some decides to not answer the question asked, but instead condescend and patronise.

'call me a firebrand'
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 17:28   #57
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stay on thread I say. Why are their no suggestions for the best wine to drink while duick raping?
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 17:29   #58
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I think I'd rather eat at Radical Edward's party than Yahwe's because while the food appears to be of similar quality, the host is likely to be a lot friendlier
as if you get invited to parties gordon.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 18:07   #59
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sounds pretty good, a lot of work. Don't you have a cook? Where did you learn how to cook?
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 18:37   #60
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
how did you do the gravy?
Don't you remember yahwe's "How to make gravy" thread?
He uses bisto to make it. Always.

ALWAYS.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 00:46   #61
edmoo
SuperTux!

edmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
He uses bisto to make it. Always.

ALWAYS.
hehehehe. I love that - it reminds me of an old friend I havn't seen in ages who used to yell the last word of sentences a few seconds later, just to stress his point.

HIS POINT.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 06:02   #62
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only real questions are, did the guests live through the experience and did you do likewise?
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 06:59   #63
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
**** off

i wasn't asking to be marked by a cretin who's idea of a perfect dinner is abigail's party. and steals his 'roast potatoe tips' from dehlia ****ing smith.
I guess you must have read Delia Smith in order to know that eh? you know, I get tips from talking to actual proper cooks, and experimenting.
Quote:
when i call people spastics by the way, what i mean is that they never manage to understand a post and their reply is thus totally irrelevant bollocks that frequently waffles on while the poor read goes cross eyed with wondering "what on earth is that guy on about". so that's why you're a big spaz.
Good God how many mistakes are there in there? Perhaps it is the froth from your recent Lyssavirus infection getting to you.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 07:02   #64
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I have a nice balcony too. well, nice when it isn't raining.

Unread 5 Jul 2005, 07:04   #65
Radical Edward

Quote:
what the **** went on inside your head when reading my post which was -clearly related to the amount of cavity space inside either bird for the purposes of inserting your penis

what made you think "i'll tell yahwe something obvious about duck meat "
oh shit, I didn't realise this story was about you.

http://education.guardian.co.uk/high...432991,00.html

Unread 5 Jul 2005, 07:43   #66
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

he starts with caviar, then he continues with onion soup and chicken???

fs yahwe, get some taste.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 07:52   #67
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
he starts with caviar, then he continues with onion soup and chicken???

fs yahwe, get some taste.
I should have just been harsh really. look what I got for being chatty.

Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:29   #68
Yahwe
I am.

criticised by a dutchman. waffled at by a spastic

oh the pain.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 16:52   #69
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Looks excellent.

'Fizz and caviar' doesn't strike me as homely ("my mom always served it with blineys and lemon wedges too..."), but I doubt anyone would ever make that as a complaint.

Interested in your onion soup recipe.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 18:04   #70
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To be fair.

If yahwe cooked me all of that, and served it all up.

I wouldn't complain.

I'd thank him and compliment him on his excellent meal.

But if you guys want to criticise to try to make us all think you're very cultured and better than the next man, go right ahead
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 11:19   #71
Radical Edward

Quote:
criticised by a dutchman. waffled at by a spastic

oh the pain.
how childish.

Unread 6 Jul 2005, 12:10   #72
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i've come to the conclusion that Chirac was right. a vast majority of Brits don't have any notice about how a dinner should form a unity, from the first course to the last.
and chicken -even when you call it a "nice Roast Chicken, stuffed with sausage meat and bramley apple"- remains chicken. chicken is the cheapest meat there is. at informal dinners you're even allowed to eat it without using fork and knife (as long as it happens in a 'civilised' way). and it certainly can not be served in the same dinner as caviar, for example.

anyway, i won't bother any longer to argue over issues like this with you lot. because after all, you are Brits.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 12:14   #73
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I like Yahwe's attitude in this thread.

"So, what do you think of this meal?"
"Well, I think you should have done it like this instead."
"Fukk off you spastics, I don't need your stinking criticism!!!!!"
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 12:43   #74
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker

heh, since you put it that way

Unread 6 Jul 2005, 13:56   #75
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
chicken is the cheapest meat there is. at informal dinners you're even allowed to eat it without using fork and knife (as long as it happens in a 'civilised' way). and it certainly can not be served in the same dinner as caviar, for example.
perhaps the word chicken means something different in holland ...
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:07   #76
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:

Quote:
Now

One of my guests has just broken up with a girlfriend of 2 years and i am terribly fond of him, so i tailored the menu to be simple, homely and comforting.

I want you all to reassure me that this is a good warming comforting meal.
I know its tempting to join the cool boys like koen and the spastic but you must resist for your own good.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:22   #77
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Just because you instruct people to only say that the meal is warming and comforting it doesn't mean that that's what they're going to do. You should know that by now.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:23   #78
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't recall yahwe asking for cooking advice or tips on the meal, but maybe thats just me.

I don't think anyone has actually said what yahwe asked , ie

Quote:
Now personally, i'd be quite honoured to have been cooked such a meal, (though i'd likely find the prescence of, and socialising with, friends to be the comforting part of the evening.)

So yes, I think that will (or will have had) the desired effect.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:24   #79
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Just because you instruct people to only say that the meal is warming and comforting it doesn't mean that that's what they're going to do. You should know that by now.
aye.

and "Fukk off you spastics, I don't need your stinking criticism!!!!!" still seems an apt response when they go off topic (particularly when they do so in such a retarded way) don't you think?
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:29   #80
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
One of my guests has just broken up with a girlfriend of 2 years and i am terribly fond of him, so i tailored the menu to be simple, homely and comforting.

Apart from the caviar I would eat everything you cooked.

I dont really understand what a warm comforting meal is. I would have been honoured that you put so much time and effort in. This would show me that i was a valued friend. So yes I suppose it would be a warm comforting meal.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:31   #81
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

<3 yahwe
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:40   #82
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
aye.

and "Fukk off you spastics, I don't need your stinking criticism!!!!!" still seems an apt response when they go off topic (particularly when they do so in such a retarded way) don't you think?
Well, when you stick your hand in a lion's mouth and tell it to under no circumstances bite your hand off I hardly think you can tell the lion off when all you're left with is a bloody stump.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:43   #83
Yahwe
I am.

lions don't have ginger hair
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:50   #84
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

If it took 2 pages before anyone bothered to answer my thread properly, and just filled it with answers to questions i hadn't asked, i'd be rather irritated about the matter too.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:52   #85
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

http://www.surfbirds.com/mb/media/2002-18-03-lion.jpg

What about the mane?
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:54   #86
Yahwe
I am.

koen looks more like a carrott
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 15:08   #87
Madina
TashTastic

Pics please
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 15:24   #88
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
If it took 2 pages before anyone bothered to answer my thread properly, and just filled it with answers to questions i hadn't asked, i'd be rather irritated about the matter too.
well he can be irritated. this is GD, what the hell does he expect? for people to actually follow his instruction:

Quote:
expecting people to bow down and obey is almost as bad as expecting medical advice more sophisticated than "LOL U HAVE TEH AIDS!!!!1112345788989"

or expecting serious answers to what to do when your drain is blocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Do your washing up in the toilet bowl.
the second someone spouts sympathy for chavs, they get

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Are you a chav?
suggest some humorous site and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I want to rape you. Violently.
in fact the whole thread zooms off on the tangent of bottom enlargement

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=186252

Now I am not criticising any of the previous responses - they are 80% of the reason I pop into GD every now again. It has that edginess with a hint of iconoclasm. A surreal blend of stunning stupidity torn down with stabbing wit. It is a veritable internet backwater where clever people probably shouldn't be, but for some reason are - a melting pool of memetic originality. and other times is it just utterly shit, but I like that. It's different from the rest of the boards I look at.

But good god, you'd have to be a class A moron to come onto GD and actually expect nobody will go off on a tangent, or make some sarcastic remark at your expense, or not answer your question.

Unread 6 Jul 2005, 15:36   #89
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Yahwe's Dinner Party Menu

And on that note, now would be a good place to close this thread before it gets even worse.
Closed Thread