User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Feb 2003, 17:42   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Shirt and tie dress code is sexist...

...according to a claim in front af an employment tribunal. A male employee has complained that while men are made to wear shirt and tie there are no restrictions on what women can wear to work.

Full details from the BBC are here.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 18:01   #2
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Most men don't care alot about what they wear. Most women do. If a company let men wear what they wanted to wear, some would show up in shirts, hoods, kilts etc. Which would really look quite unprofessional to anyone whom visited the company from outside. As for the women, they will always want to look good to show that they have a respect for their job, or quite simply just to impress the men (Wannabe sexsymbols if you will).
Another problem would be that with there being so many different types of styles out there, people who should be working together, might suddenly get alot of prejuidces against who-ever they are set up to work with. Whilst the shirt and tie policy keeps everyone anymonous and good looking.

I very much favor it.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 18:08   #3
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
I have never heard a good reason for ties. Sure they keep your collar closed, a button does the same. Dress shirt and suit I can understand, but screw the tie.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 18:08   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
by jings that man looks a freak
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 18:12   #5
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
Originally posted by Nixjim
I have never heard a good reason for ties.
You'll look like a twat without one.
It's true - try it.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 18:13   #6
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
he appears to have a point.

i expect the incoherent ramblers that pass for feminists these days will have a jolly good rant about this one in the papers soonish.
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 18:14   #7
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Dress shirt
technically a dress shirt would be what you wear with a dinner suit.
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 18:22   #8
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Ties are a covert version of the well known lengthy beard. They imply wisdom.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 18:47   #9
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm seriously hoping I manage to get a job at a place without a dress code when I'm out of here. The office my dad works at doesn't care as long as you look 'professional', and even then people still wear jeans & T-shirts at times.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 18:58   #10
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't understand why there is a need for looking "professional". Surely they should base their view on workers by the quality of the work, not their appearance.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 19:01   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
he does have a point

but imagine the uproar if you told women they had to wear shirts

yuck! no! they are unpretty!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 19:45   #12
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
we're not arguing whether or not shirt and tie is good or bad, we're arguing if under the sex discrimination act, he has a claim that forcing men to wear a tie is sex discrimination, which it blatently is :/

And for once I like the laws. Stick this in your pipe and smoke it feminists!

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 20:56   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
He should wear a bloody bag.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 21:02   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
Surely they should base their view on workers by the quality of the work, not their appearance.
A friend of mine works in Next (in the house and home part). For her last appraisal she was graded 'unsatisfactory' over all, and when she asked why her boss told her that there was no problem with her work, but that she had to give her that grade because she didn't wear makeup.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 21:13   #15
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
A friend of mine works in Next (in the house and home part). For her last appraisal she was graded 'unsatisfactory' over all, and when she asked why her boss told her that there was no problem with her work, but that she had to give her that grade because she didn't wear makeup.
do the men wear make up?

if not, that boss was out of line :/

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 21:18   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy
do the men wear make up?

if not, that boss was out of line :/

I assume not. Actually I don't think any men work in the shop :/
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 21:24   #17
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
I read this earlier on the BBC site and thought to myself

"i bet someone will make a post about this"

And I was right, I'm so good, I just love myself.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 21:47   #18
Nixjim
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
I read this earlier on the BBC site and thought to myself

"i bet someone will make a post about this"

And I was right, I'm so good, I just love myself.
No fair, that could to easily have become a self-fullfiing prophecy, if no one else had posted it you would have.
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 21:54   #19
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
I don't understand why there is a need for looking "professional". Surely they should base their view on workers by the quality of the work, not their appearance.
The first 20 seconds you look or/and speak with a man or a woman is what you base about 75% of your feeling towards that individual.
Imagine a company with 20 peter pan look-a-likes all wearing tights.
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 21:59   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian

Like this?
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 22:20   #21
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
If sexism hadn't existed for so long there may have been time to develop a generic female business dress code and this wouldn't be a problem. The cause is self-defeating anyway, it's end result is more likely to be stricter regulation of female dress rather than "liberation" of male dress.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 23:01   #22
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
The first 20 seconds you look or/and speak with a man or a woman is what you base about 75% of your feeling towards that individual.
I wouldn't care if they did a good job.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 23:04   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Like this?
That picture made me make a strange farting noise out of the side of my mouth. I think the people here are having uncharitable thoughts about me now.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 01:09   #24
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
He is right and I support this case.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 01:53   #25
Nixjim
Commander

How you dress should depend on your job. If you are responsible for dealing with customers then it is more important than if your a faceless number in a cubicle.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 01:58   #26
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
How you dress should depend on your job. If you are responsible for dealing with customers then it is more important than if your a faceless number in a cubicle.
How you are dressed has no impact on your ability to perform the job you are being employed to do.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 02:01   #27
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
I would prefare wearing a shirt and tie to work. It makes you look smart and proffesional.
No it doesnt, you just think it does.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 02:03   #28
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
Re: Shirt and tie dress code is sexist...

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
...according to a claim in front af an employment tribunal. A male employee has complained that while men are made to wear shirt and tie there are no restrictions on what women can wear to work.

Full details from the BBC are here.
About time too.

Tho i must stress i look fking great in a suit!

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 05:13   #29
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with this.

I worked in a call center a couple of years ago and men had to wear **** and ties on week days (weekends were casual.), women could come in looking like a sack of ****, I ended up spending a couple hundred quid on shirts/ties/trousers, still pisses me off now how women could wear whatever the hell they wanted to (well, no jeans, denim skirts were seen a mlot though).

The place i work at now (another call center) is alot more casual with the cloths (no trainers but I'm totally fine with that, should be a certain level of smartness). There okay with jeans, as long as there not full of holes or arround your arse or somthing. No massive logos on tops, nothing that can be deemed offensive (this includes fcuk tops). Its pretty cool because i can go straight out after work.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 07:30   #30
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
I agree with this.

Its pretty cool because i can go straight out after work.
eewwww.

Go home get a shower and get changed ffs, People stink when they have been working all day..........sweaty bodies are not what is needed when others have to put up with it.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 09:04   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
How you are dressed has no impact on your ability to perform the job you are being employed to do.
If you work face to face with people, it's important to look smart. Nobody would pay any attention to you if you were offering somebody a loan while dressed in an Easter Bunny costume.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 09:05   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
People stink when they have been working all day
Not everybody is paid to run on a treadmill next to a blast furnace, and only fat people sweat for no reason whatsoever.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 10:17   #33
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I agree with the case, i work for the county council as front line staff (for those that dont know, this means i work with the public) and am the only male moeber of staff in this branch. Now the female members of staff can wear pretty much what they want, and have been known to come in in jeans, whereas I hpretty much have to wear a shirt, although i can get away without the tie .
But last week our area manager came down to see us about some funding issues, and he was in jeans and a fleece top :/ i was a bit unhappy about this and i would get bollocked if i wore that
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 10:54   #34
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
If you work face to face with people, it's important to look smart. Nobody would pay any attention to you if you were offering somebody a loan while dressed in an Easter Bunny costume.
Not wearing a suit is comparable to dressing as the Easter Bunny? As long as the staff were 'reasonably' dressed, I dont see the problem.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 10:56   #35
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I agree that ties aren't particularly neccessary. I meant that some degree of professional dress is needed.

But since he's at a job center, it doesn't need to be great, as all the people there will be wearing bin liners or potato sacks.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 11:01   #36
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
No it doesnt, you just think it does.
A lot of people think suits look smart and professional. I'm sure the customers who care about how people dress think suits look smarter. Even if employees are not working with the public, working around smartly dressed people reminds them they're at work innit. An employer should be able to set whatever rules he likes, if you don't like it don't take the job.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 11:04   #37
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
A lot of people think suits look smart and professional. I'm sure the customers who care about how people dress think suits look smarter. Even if employees are not working with the public, working around smartly dressed people reminds them they're at work innit. An employer should be able to set whatever rules he likes, if you don't like it don't take the job.
State run job center != private business. Different standards apply; if the man in question was a private-sector worker then he would not have a case, because a private employer should be allowed to discriminate against staff in any way they please. You cant apply free-market discrimination principles to an area which by definition lies outwith the free-market however.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 11:09   #38
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
State run job center != private business. Different standards apply; if the man in question was a private-sector worker then he would not have a case, because a private employer should be allowed to discriminate against staff in any way they please.
OK, but I'll still argue it's reasonable for civil servants to have dress codes.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 11:10   #39
Nodrog

Quote:
OK, but I'll still argue it's reasonable for civil servants to have dress codes.
However the case wasnt about dress codes as such, it was about sexual discrimination within the public sector.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 11:14   #40
queball
Ball

Quote:
However the case wasnt about dress codes as such, it was about sexual discrimination within the public sector.
Yeah but then you argued against dress codes in general, and I replied to that.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 11:18   #41
Nodrog

Quote:
Yeah but then you argued against dress codes in general, and I replied to that. :confused:
oh :(

Well anyway, dress codes are generally stupid and are detrimental to everyone involved in the long run. However, from the position of one individual company, I can understand why a dress code is preferable, due to game theory and all that.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 11:23   #42
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
depends how big her easter eggs were!

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 14:21   #43
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Heh i remember some of the dress code at my old sk00l, i was taken out of lessons for 2 weeks because my hair was too short! they said i was supporting communism??? my friend was sent home because he's hair was too long, and my m8 Julie was sent home because her heel was "2 cm to long!!!!"

oh yeah and we wore a brown and yellow uniform

If you look at aeriel shots of the sk00l it would resemble the view you get looking down a toilet.

Now i'm working in an office - I ****ING H8 TIES, there like wrapping cheesewire round your neck.

life sucks
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 18:27   #44
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i havent had my hair cut since september.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote