User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 8 Nov 2005, 02:52   #1
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold
Ikke

So after Ikke's little escapades this evening and the dust has settled how does everyone think this will effect the rest of the round? I mean looking at the coords the only alliance under threat seems to be vxv...
Perhaps this is the end??

O well one day people will realise not to let children have vast control or they go on power trips and throw their toys out the pram..
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 03:01   #2
jian_yee
PGLee

jian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ikke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiall
O well one day people will realise not to let children have vast control or they go on power trips and throw their toys out the pram..
So agree with that :xmas:

Officers with arby access shud only be the really loyal ones
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 03:59   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 12:11   #4
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

What did Ikke do? ???
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 12:19   #5
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
So after Ikke's little escapades this evening and the dust has settled how does everyone think this will effect the rest of the round? I mean looking at the coords the only alliance under threat seems to be vxv...

It doesn't sound like it affects my round tbh
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 12:20   #6
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

co-ord leak!!!!oneoneone
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 12:23   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Ikke won the "Retard of the round"-award
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 13:40   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Alliances occaisonally lose their coords.

The moral of the story is: don't let fools get near your coordinate list or intelligence network.

Last round it was ND - I'd say their performance was unaffected by it, in fact I'd say it strengthened them.

xVx I'd hope would dust themselves on and carry on as if nothing has happened.
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 14:15   #9
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Last round it was ND - I'd say their performance was unaffected by it, in fact I'd say it strengthened them.
Reunion lost them too. Whether it helped or hindered, i dont know as i was an inactive git .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 15:02   #10
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Reunion lost them too. Whether it helped or hindered, i dont know as i was an inactive git .
So thats why i got so much sodding incoming
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 17:53   #11
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I hope alliances learn not to recruit script kiddies, especially into such influencial positions.

Gamewise I dont see this having the huge effect as was intended. The top alliances had each other mapped out to the same or a greater extent. xVx will probably see more opportunistic attacks now that people can pin down buddy packs within gals, although the real future of the alliance depends on how the leak has affected member morale and trust in their command.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 10:05   #12
Fredtje

Fredtje is an unknown quantity at this point

agree with xtothez on this. Kids shouldnt be on such influent position within an alliance.
The most damage is done internal. Members might loose their faith in the HC, and will loose
their spirit and loyalty. The leaking of the coords isnt too big problem, since most alliances
should have loads of coords of the others by now.
On the other hand, xVx members can proof now that they can standup against this and even
work harder to end on a high ranking. Only future will tell how this effects xVx.
Round8 [KniV]
Round9 [FAnG]
Round9.5 [Đragons]
Round10 [Đragons]
Round10.5 [MISTU]
Round 15 Comeback?

Proud to have been RedBull
Proud member of R6B Speedround Gods
Proud member of MISTU
Fredtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 20:33   #13
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

theres a coords leak every round. Life goes on.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 11:51   #14
Kenny

To be honest, I had a look at that list and it was shockingly inaccurate... Thereby not really threatening my round at all.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 15:18   #15
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jian_yee
Officers with arby access shud only be the really loyal ones
Even very loyal officers can surprise you sometimes (in the negative).
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 15:24   #16
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
To be honest, I had a look at that list and it was shockingly inaccurate... Thereby not really threatening my round at all.
ikke damaged our intel in a bad way by adding stuff that was not correct
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 17:24   #17
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

I knew ikke enough to know one of the main reasons who made him do this cappy attitude: He is attention whore. I think reaching a high position inside one ally wasnt enough to him if the cant attract more and more attention to himself ( you can see that effort with his joinin/leaving allies last rnd with the argument that the ally had not structure to defend him and than instead joining a better ally just creating a one-man ally to announce on AD ). Prolly he have a whole personal background who make him be this way, and the way he choose to satisfy his attention needs always have been the same: Causing problems and damage to other people who never did nothing to him. My believe is he will keep doin that everytime his insecurity (or whatever he has to make him want so bad attention) reaches some point, and definelly creating a thread about him on PA Forums to spotlight him is what he wanted when he caused such harm to xVx and rest of community and stimulating himto keep causing trouble is not the wisest idea.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 18:49   #18
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
I knew ikke enough to know one of the main reasons who made him do this cappy attitude: He is attention whore...
Like this?

Code:
[14:51:21] <Ikke> but i pwned 3 warez sites in the last 1hr
[14:52:51] <+the_angry_angel> in what way
[14:54:06] <Detonator316> Ikke is a script kiddie:p
[14:55:34] <Ikke> actually it all started with a stolen script from [removed]
[14:55:37] <Ikke> which i sabotaged
[14:55:55] <Ikke> then i entered the site and started messing arround
[14:55:59] <Ikke> and got lots of passwords
[14:56:33] <Detonator316> So, you are a script kiddie
[14:58:08] <Ikke> nah, when i start social engineering i'm not a script kiddie anymore
[14:59:08] <Ikke> and now i'm controlling over 15 domains
[14:59:22] <Detonator316> And what social engineering did you use? :p
[14:59:38] <Ikke> i emailed hostgator asking for my password and they reseted it
[15:00:59] <Detonator316> And you hacked up a script to brute-force it? :p
[15:02:12] <Ikke> i set a hidden script inside the script to access the console
[15:02:28] <+the_angry_angel> to do what?
[15:02:36] <Ikke> the_angry_angel see who was downloading my script
[15:04:25] <Ikke> i'm selling them btw, who wants?
[15:04:34] *** P sets mode: +b *!*@ikke.users.netgamers.org
[15:04:35] *** Ikke was kicked by P ((Detonator316) No)
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 19:29   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Before we know he'll be hacking the planet and then goodness alone only knows where we'll be.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 12:18   #20
REacz

REacz is infamous around these partsREacz is infamous around these parts

ROFL Jonny.

HACK TEH PLANET NOOOBS!!11!111!!

*Goes and plays Wipeout on Mega big screen with people who have suspicious fashion sense*

REacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 17:50   #21
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Ikke is a pettyful attn whore thats a fact. Last round he kept whining in the galaxy channel and in PM about how high his XP was. I usually just ignored him.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 22:42   #22
Ron7684
Eat My Roids

Ron7684 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
and definelly creating a thread about him on PA Forums to spotlight him is what he wanted
i agree with that but since its already here i'll continue.

Ikke just wants everyone to know him and hes got the skills to do it. About the intel leak, he really didnt do anything, anyone powerful to take on the alliances on that list would have had a larger (and more accurate) version already. He merely wanted to put his name on it. So the effects of that are minimal if not none. I disagree with what xtothez said, because the members of the alliance would understand that it was just as oblivious to their HCs as it was to them. So as i was saying, hes just looking for attention, he declared war on over 5 alliances this round and when he declared war on orbit last round in the forums, all he got was a ban warning.

The only thing left to do it treat him like a baby, he can cry in the corner as loud as he wants, but as long as we dont look at him or pay attention, he'll eventually shut up.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 23:06   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
Ikke is a pettyful attn whore thats a fact. Last round he kept whining in the galaxy channel and in PM about how high his XP was. I usually just ignored him.
I heard he wanted to roid me after i robbed him