User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:51   #1
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
DM changed my signature.

You like it?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:54   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I changed my signature.

Lovely.

I should perhaps change mine - I no longer grind my teeth, and I need to update my picture :p

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 17:54   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

No. No I don't like signatures that visual.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 18:00   #4
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Lovely.

I should perhaps change mine - I no longer grind my teeth, and I need to update my picture
I love the pics you put in there, actually.

Unread 16 Feb 2005, 18:21   #5
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Changed again.

Geekier.

Unread 16 Feb 2005, 18:34   #6
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

If I were still a mod, I'd have deleted this thread by now. It is singularly pointless.

Who gives a ****ing flying **** if someone changed their sig or not?

It's useless ****ing drivel, and it doesn't belong on here at all.
Unread 16 Feb 2005, 18:37   #7
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
If I were still a mod, I'd have deleted this thread by now. It is singularly pointless.

Who gives a ****ing flying **** if someone changed their sig or not?

It's useless ****ing drivel, and it doesn't belong on here at all.
I love you too.

Unread 16 Feb 2005, 18:46   #8
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thread changed and closed.

Don't do it again.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Closed Thread