User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 May 2004, 22:09   #1
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
R11 & Alliances

I've finished uni for the summer and plan to play some more online games during it. Thus looking at playing Planetarion, always had a special place in my heart.

I've not seen any of the politics of what's been going on over the past round or two (not sure how many i have missed), but am interested to see what the political shape is going to be for the forthcomming round and what alliances are still in the game. Unless things have changed drastically i assume you still need htem to do well in this game.

Anyways was just looking for a heads ups on what alliances are playing, who their affilated too and what groups from previous rounds make up their core members and that.

Maybe this belongs on the alliance recruitment forum, i wasn't sure though.

Regards
Necro
Unread 23 May 2004, 22:30   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: R11 & Alliances

an "anti-block" campaign is going on atm, not sure how that is evolving

for alliances check the Recruitment boards

and welcome back

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2004, 23:04   #3
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

take a look at teh round 11alliances thread, it must be up-to-dated
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 00:55   #4
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Don't join Elysium, everyone will gang up and kiil them. Try Fang.
Unread 24 May 2004, 02:43   #5
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

FAnG is the way to go
Unread 24 May 2004, 03:26   #6
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
A hatred borne of misunderstanding and blind prejudice. What has the game come to :-/
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 06:09   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

omg omg omg... Necro wtf... finished uni? Never knew a slob like u would do that anyway, welcome back m8
Unread 24 May 2004, 14:06   #8
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Rumor is you used to play Eve instead of finishing uni

liar liar pants on fire !

welcome back
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 14:47   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
xtothez wins
Unread 24 May 2004, 22:23   #10
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Rumor is you used to play Eve instead of finishing uni

liar liar pants on fire !

welcome back
Shh!! you'll blow my cover!!
Unread 24 May 2004, 22:26   #11
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
omg omg omg... Necro wtf... finished uni? Never knew a slob like u would do that anyway, welcome back m8

well i'm 1/3'rd of the way there, got the first year out of the way
Will check out that round 11 alliances thread.

cheers lads!
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 08:22   #12
Pure

Pure is an unknown quantity at this point

/me spanks teh eejit who ruined my planet @ i15!!!
Pure is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 14:46   #13
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Necro
well i'm 1/3'rd of the way there, got the first year out of the way
Will check out that round 11 alliances thread.

cheers lads!
lo necro
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote