User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 May 2004, 15:29   #1
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Poor poor Touri

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

nublar!

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:34   #2
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Re: Poor poor Touri

He deleded himself , the poor sod.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:37   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[16:32] * TouRiQueT changes topic to 'Nice playing with you guys, shit happens, mistakes made... bye..'
[16:33] * TouRiQueT Quit
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:39   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why didn't he just continue playing? He might have lost 24 hours worth of stuff, but he could still have played :/

What a bad loser.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:43   #5
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Not unexpected.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:43   #6
Vasquez
-Retard-

Vasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these parts

did he delete himself or get closed, im sure i speak for most of the people who are out of the loop and would like a lil bit of info?
George Bush visited East London where i live recently. He was interviewed by a couple of children selected from local schools. One of the questions, asked by a 10year old lad, was "Whats the White House like"

The most powerful man in the world who regularly faces some of the toughest questioning in the world by the best journalists answered........

"It is White"
Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:46   #7
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

He left Fang ingame to join Phraktos, and was caught in a fleet catch not long afterwards. No chance of def, guaranteed to lose 1/3 of his fleet. So he self-deleted.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:50   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
He left Fang ingame to join Phraktos, and was caught in a fleet catch not long afterwards. No chance of def, guarunteed to lose 1/3 of his fleet. So he self-deleted.
You would have thought he'd have realised that FAnG would be hunting him down and foregone the pleasures of a few new roids to keep his fleet intact (that said I'm unsure how precisely the system of defence he probably arranged with phraktos worked, is it even possible to survive for 72 ticks without the alliance def eta bonus?)
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:51   #9
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Damned, even if he'd lost that fleet + a bunch of roids, he's still be top50. What a sore looser .
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:55   #10
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You would have thought he'd have realised that FAnG would be hunting him down and foregone the pleasures of a few new roids to keep his fleet intact (that said I'm unsure how precisely the system of defence he probably arranged with phraktos worked, is it even possible to survive for 72 ticks without the alliance def eta bonus?)
We did it several times last round, although admittedly in a poltically different round. It's possible if you have an active team watching the planet and he keeps his fleet home. I can remember pissing off Fang several times by seeing their fleets on a member in a JGP, and getting not only Elysium but ToT or Eclipse defense before they launched. And Dragons hitting my gal over a dozen times in 72 hours and still not getting a roid from rgat. Good times.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:58   #11
[Racer]
Allianceless ex Ely Hc

[Racer] is an unknown quantity at this point

So, Touriquet has deleted one of his planets.

Guess he will popup as a friend of Touriquet now, as he tried in Ely last round and was booted for.

Sure hope we dont see him in Pa anymore
[Racer] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:00   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
We did it several times last round, although admittedly in a poltically different round. It's possible if you have an active team watching the planet and he keeps his fleet home. I can remember pissing off Fang several times by seeing their fleets on a member who wasn't ingame yet, and getting not only Elysium but ToT or Eclipse defense before they launched. And Dragons hitting my gal over a dozen times in 72 hours and still not getting a roid from rgat. Good times.

In that case what a muppet for attacking as I severely doubt that the score taken off fang makes up for the loss of his planet. I'm talking purely points wise in the race for number one here as for some reason I rather doubt his contribution defence-wise to his alliance is of the highest caliber.
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:16   #13
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

haha this dude is fkin unbelievable.
almost as I feel sorry for him. he's that stupid.
fkin cheater go die, we won't miss you.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:18   #14
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
haha this dude is fkin unbelievable.
almost as I feel sorry for him. he's that stupid.
fkin cheater go die, we won't miss you.
ps pa team, Do I get my roids back he stole from me
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:21   #15
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

who's Touri?

jerome`
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:35   #16
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

3rd targetg this round that deleted himself and i am a nice emp kill amost nothing

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:43   #17
Vasquez
-Retard-

Vasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these parts

does this mean he wont be coming back? i was hoping he could be my mentor next round in that mentor team thingy! damnation!
George Bush visited East London where i live recently. He was interviewed by a couple of children selected from local schools. One of the questions, asked by a 10year old lad, was "Whats the White House like"

The most powerful man in the world who regularly faces some of the toughest questioning in the world by the best journalists answered........

"It is White"
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:46   #18
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He's started a trend it seems. Right Krush?
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:47   #19
Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
who's Touri?

jerome`
hehe kinda sounds like me a few hours ago... never bothered to find out his nick, I keep to coords a lot easier that way.
Unread 8 May 2004, 17:02   #20
Sven

Sven is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Why didn't he just continue playing? He might have lost 24 hours worth of stuff, but he could still have played :/

What a bad loser.

Doubt he will be the last either.
Round 6 - WolfPack
Round 7 - FAnG
Round 8 - FAnG
Round 9 - FAnG (also 9.5)
PaX - FAnG before Eclipse.

An Angel at heart, driven to madness.
Veni Vidi Vici, slogan of the Angels.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 17:16   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasquez
does this mean he wont be coming back? i was hoping he could be my mentor next round in that mentor team thingy! damnation!
Cant work out if this is serious or not, if it is i'm going to lolly roffle myself to sleep tonight .
Unread 8 May 2004, 17:18   #22
Vasquez
-Retard-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Cant work out if this is serious or not, if it is i'm going to lolly roffle myself to sleep tonight .
How can it not be serious, the man was number 1 for ages despite having to concentrate on running all those other planets, hats off to him!

"It is White"
Unread 8 May 2004, 17:20   #23
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unread 8 May 2004, 18:38   #24
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
We did it several times last round, although admittedly in a poltically different round. It's possible if you have an active team watching the planet and he keeps his fleet home. I can remember pissing off Fang several times by seeing their fleets on a member in a JGP, and getting not only Elysium but ToT or Eclipse defense before they launched. And Dragons hitting my gal over a dozen times in 72 hours and still not getting a roid from rgat. Good times.
that was nice, poor Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 19:54   #25
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

What i fail to see, is that it was an ND fleetcatch
Unread 8 May 2004, 21:17   #26
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
He left Fang ingame to join Phraktos, and was caught in a fleet catch not long afterwards. No chance of def, guaranteed to lose 1/3 of his fleet. So he self-deleted.
one fang (although touri was ex fang, still fang blood :P) did that to me at eta 1, 5 mins before landing.. how lame heh
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 22:31   #27
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

mjrTorspo is an unknown quantity at this point

Massrecruiting 100 planets with no consideration about quality of the ppl running them and then those ppl leaving your alliance just before round is about to end/getting deleted -> priceless
From: Phil (1:1:7) Subject: you know Sent: Thu Apr 29 15:46:54 2004
this is verging on farming, you know perfectly well i have to run fleets. attack again and i`ll give serious thought to investigating you to see who else you farm, and possible close :P
Phil^

mjrTorspo - cheating ely scum
mjrTorspo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 00:54   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
What i fail to see, is that it was an ND fleetcatch
no it wasn't. my ships were there aswell, so were other fangers. Infact this wasn't an ND fleetcatch just cause some ND jumped on the opportunity aswell.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 01:35   #29
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

actually kjeldoran you are wrong.
It was a co-operation between me and barrow.
Unread 9 May 2004, 01:43   #30
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

which i why kj shouldnt post on ad
Unread 9 May 2004, 01:51   #31
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

as seeing barrow was kind to join me in the course and gave me enough fleet for it.
Its an ND action aswell. And seeing i organized the whole issue - i would have known better than anyone, thanks.
Unread 9 May 2004, 03:59   #32
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm disappointed in ND

(Sorry Barrow but I am)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 04:19   #33
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I'm disappointed in ND

(Sorry Barrow but I am)
Why? They fleet-caught the top player. Even if he was allianceless, that's still admirable (especially since newsies are 4 ticks behind, so you can't just update every tick on their status).

I don't get why Touri tried launching fleets when he could have been fleet-caught without any alliance defence though. What a muppet :/
Unread 9 May 2004, 06:13   #34
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Zhil, we took one for the team here. If he didnt delete, you would've seen why. I can explain on IRC if you like.
Unread 9 May 2004, 07:46   #35
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

explain here :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 07:56   #36
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

im so glad cheating didn't pay off this time.. too bad it often does in pa..
Unread 9 May 2004, 08:28   #37
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

yeah Barrow, explain here :/
Unread 9 May 2004, 11:36   #38
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Zhil, we took one for the team here. If he didnt delete, you would've seen why. I can explain on IRC if you like.
I love ND once again!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 12:17   #39
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all
I am a school friend of touriquet
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 12:35   #40
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
Hi all
I am a school friend of touriquet
MY HERO
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 09:46   #41
[Graham]

[Graham] is an unknown quantity at this point

yes hold on i THINK i can almost shed a tear..........nup it seems its never gonna happen.

lived like a fang, deleted like a pratt
[Graham] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 09:59   #42
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Once again fang prooves ship jumpers are bad

Nice assistance from ND thouhg
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote