User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:26   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Which AD Poster are you?

A work in progress (only 4 question so far), but I thought I'd give out the link as I'm bored.

http://quizilla.com/users/TomKat/qui...20are%20you%3F

There's 8 different people you could be, and don't anyone be offended by content please. It's only a harmless joke-thing that I'm doing instead of revision.

If anyone can think of some other questions, please tell me here :/
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:32   #2
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: Which AD Poster are you?

I dunno whether to be happy or sad i come out as zhil :/
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:33   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I am Leshy
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:36   #4
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

gah, i'm focht! and an unfamous version of focht at that :/

*cries*
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:40   #5
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I need to think of more questions

*takes a trip to the loo to ruminate*
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:51   #6
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Results: You are Dreadnought

:-(
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 15:56   #7
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

somehow, that makes me feel better

-mist
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:07   #8
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

You are Zhil (posts as Zh|l)! You quit officially in round 9 or 9.5, after deciding that life without Fury wasn't a life worth living. Your posts consist mostly of proclaiming how wonderful Fury was, and how alliances today aren't a patch on them. Still, your posts are appreciated, as intelligence and interesting topics are few and far between there.

heh.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:08   #9
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are XtoTheZ! Renowned for being Elysium HC and having a few dodgy incidents involving other alliance's servers in other rounds, you still post. Unlike many AD posters though, you do know what is going on in the political world there. Now if only people could pronounce and spell your name right...
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:14   #10
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Im Focht,

Damn im a noob :/
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:15   #11
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You are Kjeldoran! Ex-Fang HC (although you still have ops there?), you post on AD still.
You have supposedly quit, yet we all know you still play behind the scenes :P
Great.

I must have misread one or two of the questions.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:20   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

<3 Leshy <3
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:34   #13
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

"Which AD Poster are you?" - Results:
You are Focht (posting as Razorback on AD)! Our favourite German bear, you've been in PA longer than most. Famed for HCing Fury and Eclipse, two top alliances, you still post on AD as you still have ties to the game. Not as nostalgic as some about Fury, you still have your roots there. In terms of AD posting, you have your fingers in many pies, even though you don't play the game. As respectable as this is amongst nerds, stop posting and get a life!

GOD..

I SHOULD RETIRE.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:34   #14
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Im Focht,

Considering you're one of the options there, yes you are
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:36   #15
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

You are Forest! Probably the least regular AD poster, your name is still quite famous throughout the PA universe. You are known for your moralistic views on PA. More a leader than a follower, you have many links to people. For those who want to complain about Forest not really being an AD poster, fk off this is my quiz (tomkat) ;o

edit: ok i just entered some random crap in the quiz and got the same answere, while the new answeres were way different

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:36   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You are Leshy! Everyone loves a Leshy, and you spend half your waking hours on these forums. Flittering between the various boards (PD/AD/GD) you are like a little gay pixie. Hooray!
Is this why TomKat keeps asking me if he can touch my magic wand?
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:48   #17
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am amused.

You are Zhil (posts as Zh|l)! You quit officially in round 9 or 9.5, after deciding that life without Fury wasn't a life worth living. Your posts consist mostly of proclaiming how wonderful Fury was, and how alliances today aren't a patch on them. Still, your posts are appreciated, as intelligence and interesting topics are few and far between there.

Edit: I quit officially in r9.5

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:53   #18
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Wheee, I'm a Leshy too \o/
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 17:01   #19
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Im THE_Ace, weird thing is, he is in my gal
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 17:02   #20
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

You are Dreadnought (BoredofThis at the moment, although you have plenty of accounts which JC has banned at some point or another). You've quit the game, but still post occasionally. Famed for being a troll and posting rubbish just to get people wound up, you aren't the most loved AD character.
At least your posts are semi-amusing though, if only for people to laugh AT you. Keep it up, as sad as being a PA celeb is, you still give some life to the game!

ace, JC even banned one of my accounts too. Pity about everything else there being inaccurate
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 17:03   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I did my best to get rid of retards .
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 17:10   #22
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

.. and hence unbanned me
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 17:11   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You are Leshy! Everyone loves a Leshy, and you spend half your waking hours on these forums. Flittering between the various boards (PD/AD/GD) you are like a little gay pixie. Hooray!

I couldn't be happier about how that worked out \o/
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 17:35   #24
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

oh dear, i appear to be Leshy too... though on most of the answers there was no real accurate answer for me
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 18:16   #25
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Now im Zhil
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 18:21   #26
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am Focht ... oh joy. The irony within it, hehe.

Hope you are reading this, Mr. Razorback :P
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 18:24   #27
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

You are Dreadnought

But i've never been banned from the forum.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 19:04   #28
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm Leshy.. is that good or bad?
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 19:52   #29
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Focht, hmm, theres something not quite right about that.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:16   #30
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I'm Leshy, which is cool, as I have 150 of his roids over at my place
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:27   #31
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

I'm unique

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:47   #32
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
I'm Focht, hmm, theres something not quite right about that.
imposter !
hey kev how is it goin ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:03   #33
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm Focht too :/

Which were you Focht?
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:22   #34
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

bah - I'm Forest

I was rather hoping to be Zh|l - Feel The Fury FS!!!!!!11111111111oneone

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:32   #35
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Im Focht,

lol.

I r forrest

It sez here I am famours for my moralistics views on pa? wtf?
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:55   #36
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I'm Leshy, which is cool, as I have 150 of his roids over at my place
Amazing, considering I haven't lost a single one this round yet.

But feel free to return them anyway!
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 23:19   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Amazing, considering I haven't lost a single one this round yet.

But feel free to return them anyway!
Go join Fang plz.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 23:27   #38
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

SEXUAL LUBRICANT.

You know.

Last edited by pablissimo; 21 Apr 2004 at 23:36. Reason: For clarification for Jonny, the first four letters of Kjeldoran are 'Kjel' which sounds not unlike a good name for a sexual lubricant, hence SEXUAL LUBRICANT. Magic.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 02:22   #39
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

You are Zhil

Im gonna sue Tomkat for this
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 03:53   #40
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

I'm Zhil....why am I not surprised?
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 05:51   #41
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I am Leshy :-/

If I delete my account and beat myself for hours with a thorn bush can I not be him?

Please?
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 06:29   #42
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
I'm Zhil....why am I not surprised?
HEY

how are you ??? thats like 128937012379812 years ago last time i saw ya
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 07:28   #43
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point

im focht

thank god he's sexy...

(well, he's no Forest)
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 07:37   #44
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

You are Forest!
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 08:22   #45
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am Zhil, and I officially quit in r5 thankyou.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 09:56   #46
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

LOL, i cant eaven be myself

You are Dreadnought (BoredofThis at the moment, although you have plenty of accounts which JC has banned at some point or another). You've quit the game, but still post occasionally. Famed for being a troll and posting rubbish just to get people wound up, you aren't the most loved AD character.
At least your posts are semi-amusing though, if only for people to laugh AT you. Keep it up, as sad as being a PA celeb is, you still give some life to the game!

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 10:00   #47
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Tomkat u basterd i am no "dustman" (the only difference between me and Dreadnought).

i am studying Fysiotherapie

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 13:46   #48
Tomkat

physiotherapy...

Dustmen get paid quite well actually...!
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 14:50   #49
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

physiotherapy...

Dustmen get paid quite well actually...!
Your dad lies, he gets paid minimum wage
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 14:58   #50
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Focht here. :eek:

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote