User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Apr 2004, 16:09   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A question about score...

Do you get score for blowing up buildings with ships?

If sent in just stilettos alongside someone who was roiding normally with FI, and blew up some buildings, would I get any score for it?
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 16:16   #2
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
Re: A question about score...

i believe you get a LOT of score for killing buildings (as compared to what you get for killing ships)
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 16:42   #3
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Yes, you get a decent score boost for demolishing constructions. Afterall, it takes extra effort the bring along siege weapons unharmed.
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 17:38   #4
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's what I thought, but someone told me Spinner told them that it didn't give you any score...

Well, I'll find out in a few ticks hopefully anyway
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 17:42   #5
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

u dont; get score for killing structures - calc your XP before and after a battle and u will see that u don't

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 17:51   #6
Tomkat

So apart from the Cath siege weapons, the rest are pretty useless, as you'd never send them on a regular mission anyway.

Yet another fault in the stats...
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 19:32   #7
Isambard

Isambard is an unknown quantity at this point

Its always a good idea to take some seige weapons along, it limits your target's ability to fight back. I just destroyed 10 structures, including all 3 of the targets factories. He is now properly screwed until he gets them all rebult, over several days most likely.
Isambard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 20:02   #8
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Thats why I got 2 factories at least of each type Structure killers are nasty. Haven't seen it firsthand yet though
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 20:26   #9
Uprising
Lord

Uprising is an unknown quantity at this point

I killed 6 today/6 yesterday doesn't give me much score boost so doubt it...
R4: 91:1:25
R5: 35:6:10 (=V=)
R6: 26:13:7 (=V=)
R7: 4:2:4 (=V=)
R8: 5:7:7 (=V=)
R9: 31:9:2 (=V=)
R9.5: 9:6:4 ([]LCH[])
R10: forgot ;( ([]LCH[])
R10.5: 15:2:6 ([]LCH[])
R11/12: ([]LCH[] Scanner)
Uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 07:37   #10
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

My battle calc now includes XP calculations for what it's worth. You don't get anything for destroying ships or buildings, only capping roids.
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 07:47   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Please tell me there isn't a ship called the stiletto ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 07:49   #12
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

NameClassTargetTypeInitArmourDamageMetalCrystalEoniumArm/CostDam/CostRace
Stiletto Fighter STRUCT Struc 14 15 12 1.250 1.250 1.750 35 28 Zikonian
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 08:09   #13
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Now I see why Thomas likes the new PA so much.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 14:00   #14
Tomkat

Yeah, the ships for Ziks are:

Handbag
Purse
Mascara
Make-up-Bag
Lingerie
Lipstick
Stiletto

Having 800 Handbags incoming isn't fun
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 14:01   #15
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
My battle calc now includes XP calculations for what it's worth. You don't get anything for destroying ships or buildings, only capping roids.

You do get score for killing ships...
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 14:47   #16
Blazde
Elysium

Do you have any battle reports demonstrating that?
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 20:00   #17
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You do get score for killing ships...
According to my previous calculations, you don't get score for destroying anything.
If this has changed in middle of round, I'm uncertain, but I doubt it.

You DO get XP for capturing asteroids, covert-op missions aswell as scans.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 21:51   #18
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
Do you have any battle reports demonstrating that?

Mmm, I should have added a "...don't you?" after my post.

I assumed that you did - I always jumped in score a lot more after killing off a few ships on the enemy's side. Hmmm.

Wish someone from PA Team or Creators would reply and let me know for sure though :/
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 07:50   #19
Blazde
Elysium

Actually you will gain score (due to the value increase from the salvage) but not xp.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 08:46   #20
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

right..
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote