User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 01:50   #1
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts
A possible Solution

As everyone knows this round is horribly unfair to anyone not on the FAnG/Phratkos/Mistu side. I cant confirm that WolfPack is sitting on this side of the fence but of course i'm sure many of you can etc etc.

Anyway, one of the major problems that face Elysium, Vision and co are that private galaxies and unfair blocks make it pretty much impossible to get through to the enemy. So why not have a complete shuffle of planets and galaxies? This way everyone is broken up and put in galaxies with the "enemy" . This gives both sides an advantage because now they have a better chance of taking out players because galaxies arent all of the same block.

This round is just going to continue to be a bashing round with people leaving everyday if something does not happen. Frankly i dont want a whole new round to start. By shuffling you create more of an open playing field because you can be sure that these blocks will change if members no longer share gals.
________
LIVE SEX

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 06:55.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 02:31   #2
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: A possible Solution

Nothing like a round or two of private galaxies to make random galaxies start looking good again.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 02:50   #3
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: A possible Solution

Can we reshuffle roids back to freebie accounts you cheating mother****er?
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 03:20   #4
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

lol xtothez. you are so amusing with your comments with no evidence. The first person with lots of roids = farmer. Well a sincer **** you goes out to people who think like that. Keep this on topic
________
Molli

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 04:10   #5
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually we get through on the enemy plenty. The problem is sheer numbers, for every fleet we toss at you we get 2 back. Inevitably a percentage get through on both sides, but in our case that equates to a higher number of fleets, and hence a higher number of roids lost. No amount of shuffling will change that.
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 04:30   #6
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
Actually we get through on the enemy plenty. The problem is sheer numbers, for every fleet we toss at you we get 2 back. Inevitably a percentage get through on both sides, but in our case that equates to a higher number of fleets, and hence a higher number of roids lost. No amount of shuffling will change that.
damn thats unfair cause im not getting through at all
who can take my complains ?
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 06:21   #7
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

Some how i dont think so Blazde. We are 3 alliances vs the rest. Why cant you organise with the other alliances. You will end up with more fleets.
________
Nexium Settlement Update

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 06:32   #8
Blazde
Elysium

Edit the 3 to a 4. Then take a look at the alliance rankings, and rethink your entire post please.
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 07:03   #9
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
damn thats unfair cause im not getting through at all
who can take my complains ?
Mitre,

Try to attack before 10:00 and after 17:00! I can also explain which ships can capture pods, this has changes since last round. It's also wise not to attack bigger people, and people with score don't have to have loads of roids. Check there roidcount before attacking! PM m8, I have loads of tips for you! I even got a, how to bash a newbie guide, a how to farm guide and a how to be l33t guide! You know where to find me.

Ow shit, back on topic. Shuffling won't help. It will give you one or two weeks more time to roid down ELV. Since your gals are well formed, splitting your block is hard as well. So I suggest to try something else. Idea's are always good, but this wasn't a really good idea.
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 08:01   #10
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

sure it is. It splits the universe and therefore can split the blocks.
________
WEED BUBBLERS

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 10:16   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Try to attack before 10:00 and after 17:00!
But... that's bedtime

Quote:
It's also wise not to attack bigger people
I always attack bigger people... You have to look at their ship ratios. The lacking of 2nd or 3rd targets makes it easy to find a planet without much of a certain type of defence (FR in my case). But then, I'm not doing so well so most people are bigger than me. Heh.
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 13:17   #12
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Mitre is so small, and used to attacking top10 people... Mitre... LEARN! You are small this round!

TouRiQueT, because some HC blocked to much, this rounds starts boring. Just hope those HC are trying to make it interesting or wait for next round. PATeam gave a round, alliances spilled the chance to make it fun. Hope they can turn that process a bit upside down.
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 14:10   #13
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

THis round is totaly ruined. Its over and not even begun. BORING.
________
HottNhORNieR live

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 14:51   #14
Blazde
Elysium

PATeam also gave a speedround.... someone spilled the chance fo make that fun.

I'm surprised you still have the nerve to show your face in threads like this one Thunder.
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 15:30   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

tbh, shuffling will do nothing. then everyone will yell at everyone else (and perhaps pull hair? ) for attacking galmates alliances, each mixed alliance galaxy will sit and hit the n00bs. everyone will leak galstatus defense to their alliance members.... it'll be more of a mess. i thought that this was obvious
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 16:02   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's fairly amusing how everyone complains about the other team making the game boring, and doing the exact same thing themselves in the next round
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:46   #17
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
PATeam also gave a speedround.... someone spilled the chance fo make that fun.

I'm surprised you still have the nerve to show your face in threads like this one Thunder.
Learning is one of the great things of life

And I did break up my block the 2nd day of the speedround finals.
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:47   #18
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
It's fairly amusing how everyone complains about the other team making the game boring, and doing the exact same thing themselves in the next round
Don't think I ever complained about blocking, since I count it as a part of planetarion. I do express myself about blocks. But that's more a constantation of the facts.
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:57   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Don't think I ever complained about blocking, since I count it as a part of planetarion. I do express myself about blocks. But that's more a constantation of the facts.
Wasn't referring to you. I pretty much agree
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 18:56   #20
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Learning is one of the great things of life

And I did break up my block the 2nd day of the speedround finals.
dropping allies one by one u mean :P
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 23:16   #21
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureviL
dropping allies one by one u mean :P
Another discussion. But you didn't play or did ya? And I never dropped allies one by one. We agreed to break all agreements for 2nd day.