User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Apr 2004, 00:31   #1
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point
Well Well Well

Can someone fill me in please . Did FAnG resort to joining with MISTU as i predicted. Or should i eat my words? Also wtf are these other alliance faktossers or sumink :/
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 00:47   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Well Well Well

Proud to have posted on AD in a flame free thread.
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 00:54   #3
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Can't keep away eh?
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 00:59   #4
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Can't keep away eh?
was reading gd and nothing was happening, can't do anything till eve finishes downloading seen as tho i am home from uni
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 02:51   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What are you blabbering about now Dread...?
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 05:49   #6
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

The other day I was reflecting on how nice PA was without Dread.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 07:33   #7
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
Can someone fill me in please . Did FAnG resort to joining with MISTU as i predicted. Or should i eat my words? Also wtf are these other alliance faktossers or sumink :/
Jeez... Someone with news from 5 weeks ago.
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 07:42   #8
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
talk to a random alliance HC, this round it seems nobody is hiding from anyone and well, I think it's pretty much known who plays with who

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 18:47   #9
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

i see pa people are the same twats as usual then ^_^
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 23:54   #10
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve

late april fool?

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ðragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 03:06   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
talk to a random alliance HC, this round it seems nobody is hiding from anyone and well, I think it's pretty much known who plays with who

rgds Kj
Sounds banging
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 13:02   #12
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Sounds banging
Indeed.

Makes PA like chess, except whoever can gain the most powerful pieces will win first.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:36   #13
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Sounds banging
Mmmmm, this round has been pretty rubbish intel/stealth-wise.

Alliances all knew who was playing with each other, with a few ambiguous ones eager to be on both sides and not hit by anyone.

So after the first 50 ticks or so, it was pretty obvious who was who. Amongst the big players, the ones who weren't friendly were from the other side. Add a mishap involving everyone's coords from the FPM block being released, and intel becomes pretty much useless, except for finding out coords from organised attacks.

Still, it's not too bad. Would have been a lot more painful in a larger PA universe, but this round is pretty small so it's easy to work out where people are.
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 17:21   #14
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Mmmmm, this round has been pretty rubbish intel/stealth-wise.

Alliances all knew who was playing with each other, with a few ambiguous ones eager to be on both sides and not hit by anyone.

So after the first 50 ticks or so, it was pretty obvious who was who. Amongst the big players, the ones who weren't friendly were from the other side. Add a mishap involving everyone's coords from the FPM block being released, and intel becomes pretty much useless, except for finding out coords from organised attacks.

Still, it's not too bad. Would have been a lot more painful in a larger PA universe, but this round is pretty small so it's easy to work out where people are.
fpmw is better i heard.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 19:23   #15
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

no N?
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 19:58   #16
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
fpmw is better i heard.

Nice try bucko. First your side complains about WP being fencesitters on both sides of the war, now they're apparently warring with us against you?
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 20:34   #17
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Nice try bucko. First your side complains about WP being fencesitters on both sides of the war, now they're apparently warring with us against you?
my side ? im on no side....i retired

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 21:05   #18
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
my side ? im on no side....i retired
maybe.. but Tomkat did have a point about your claims
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 05:50   #19
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
maybe.. but Tomkat did have a point about your claims

what claims ? he didnt say yes or now to my "claims"

and as iam not affiliated in any way to any "side" i dont get what you want to say....

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 05:51   #20
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
no N?
your call

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 09:03   #21
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran

rgds Kj
pls share
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 11:10   #22
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Quote:
duhhh, we have always been

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 11:13   #23
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
your call
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 13:14   #24
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
duhhh, we have always been
please dont use "us" in one breath with you.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 14:47   #25
Remberasha

Remberasha has a little shameless behaviour in the past

bah ---

It's not so much the fence-sitting that bothers me -- it's the Fencesitting bums joining with whom they consider to be the larger horde to make even a larger (uber-blocking-game-destroying-totally-one-sided) Horde.

In otherwords --- not an honorable action by either the horde that joins - nor the horde that accepts.

But if it's the winning that counts rather than the game play then so be it. The game is predicted -- the game is won and we should end the round now....
Remberasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 15:57   #26
Mad Matte
Elysium Shepherd

Mad Matte is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
What has Battie to do with this thread?
Mad Matte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 16:39   #27
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Quote:
please dont use "us" in one breath with you.
i didnt mean u. if i ment u i would have said: WE + that fag Legator and his make believe friend "us"

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:03   #28
The_Fish
ND

the round is not over or won yet, FPM will run out of targets, and will break up, meaning opportunities for alliances like VsN, ND, etc to get more involved again. Shut up wimping you tarts
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 06:26   #29
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
i didnt mean u. if i ment u i would have said: WE + that fag Legator and his make believe friend "us"
lol - gladly that came from you.

VfL Bochum >*