User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:33   #1
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point
An Offer

I will design a decent Vbulletin 3 Style set, if I can have "Starbucks" unbanned

as it appears karmulian cant design for shit
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:35   #2
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Re: An Offer

Can't you just PM this and save making a circus out of a petty problem duder?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:36   #3
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

I could have, but I wrote this in a fit of rage after looking at crappy themes that dont take advantage of vbulletin 3's system

ALL current styles are based around Vbulletin 2 (and a few *cough* taken from freeware style places)
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:48   #4
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

i like the nick Quazi Starbucks

oh and can i get Deathjam unbanned plz, i will make u a pretty picture in mspaint

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:49   #5
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

i like yours too DJ
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:50   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
save making a circus out of a petty problem duder?

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:54   #7
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

lol..

But in all seriousness, none of these themes are much to be desired, and I love white background and black text, easier to read. Plus, this theme will be yours, I will sign up all things to do with it etc.

Oh, and It will look pretty, but also be basic, and also easy on the eyes, and take full advantage of VB3 gamma''s features (P.S. Why no upgrade to the Release Candidate?), or dont you like the new default way of displaying stuff (oh wait that will mean redoing all the styles)
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:56   #8
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I'm happy with my current Retro1 and Quazi Starbucks settings.

ty anyway
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:57   #9
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

looking at retro 1, this is nice, but as I said, there is a lot of stuff not being used
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 03:24   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lairyfish is ace.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 03:25   #11
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

greenpepper is acer.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 03:47   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Both are a cancer.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 04:01   #13
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

i think im on retro2
i might be wrong
i might be wrong
i could have swore i saw a light coming on...
i just to think
i jusr to think
there was no future left, at all.

[edit]

I'm using lairyfish.

[edit]

can it be changed to lairyfist? it'd humour me.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 04:03   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Retro 2 and Retro 1 are the opposite to what everyone but two people remember. Majority rules. History is wrong.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 06:32   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can't you just PM this and save making a circus out of a petty problem duder?
I thought only MRL could use the duder and :coolio: thingy
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 10:40   #16
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

yah exactly why is aesthetics more important than thread and posting quality SB?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 11:28   #17
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Send JJ a PM and he will give you an answer.

I dont see whats wrong with the styles we have though, as long as i can read the posts clearly i'm happy .
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 00:17   #18
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
I will design a decent Vbulletin 3 Style set, if I can have "Starbucks" unbanned

as it appears karmulian cant design for shit

i am shit at gfx always have been never claimed otherwise

the styles i did not make(just implemented) thus you cannot blame me
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 23:33   #19
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

I guess so, its just everything is very VB2 ish, i love the new system (see www.vbulletin.com/forum )

essentially i will rework your round 10 style to a vbulletin 3 style, why havent you got the new release anyway, dont tell me you have modfied gamma to hell and back already
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 06:15   #20
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
yah exactly why is aesthetics more important than thread and posting quality SB?
Because aesthetics can be improved.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote