User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:17   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your secret shame

I listen to R Kelly.

Notably "If I could turn back the hands of time" and "She's got that vibe".

Personally I just feel art transcends human failings. Hell da vinci banged underage boys but nobody says the Mona Lisa is shit by default.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:20   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your secret shame

Only on the internet could you find someone comparing Leonardo DaVinci and R Kelly.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:21   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Only on the internet could you find someone comparing Leonardo DaVinci and R Kelly.
Both were involved in producing various art forms. Both were human beings. OH MY GOD LOOK IT'S VALIDS GROUNDS FOR COMPARISON!

No offence, I just felt like yelling at whoever posted first in this thread after me.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:23   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was going to post "Yeah, but Da Vinci wasn't a stupid ******" but then I realised he was Italian which is basically the same thing.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:24   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

Stop being prejudiced against paedophiles plz.

PS And come on, you go now. I'm sure a repressed racist communist such as yourself has many secret shames!
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:25   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

It's more crap musicians I have a problem with.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:26   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
It's more crap musicians I have a problem with.
Musical taste is subjective. Given certain preferences you can establish some semblance of objective standards to judge quality by but broad disclaimers like that are the first step on the slippery slope towards totalitarianism.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:26   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah like blink 182 oh wai
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:28   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
yeah like blink 182 oh wai
When you read my post did you first translate it into seventy two different languages on altavista and then back into english or just wilfully misinterpret it?
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:30   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Most of my shames I've posted here already. I'm THAT well balanced.

p.s. **** you Phang, Blink rock. I have two Blink t-shirts one of which I wore to work today.

edit : The real R Kelly : http://www.itl.nist.gov/div895/ebook...ple/rkelly.gif
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:33   #11
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point

blink has no talent just a fan base of 12 year old girls...
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:34   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic-Wrap
blink has no talent just a fan base of 12 year old girls...
This is an R Kelly thread, if we're going to make comments about 12 year old girls, can we keep them on topic plz?
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:35   #13
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
This is an R Kelly thread, if we're going to make comments about 12 year old girls, can we keep them on topic plz?

i thought this was a secret shame thread that had gone off topic into an interesting discussion..........
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:40   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Has he been convicted yet? Apparently he's lending a hand* to Michael Jackson in his case.

Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:46   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

To be honest I know nothing about the case. I think I overheard someone say there was some tape with a girl of 14 and him or something. Depending on the circumstances that could be OK*, but I'm not either part of the jury or judge so it doesn't really matter.

He's always seemed a bit of a twat when he's on TV (admittedly I would always change the channel) and his music isn't to my taste. He might be the greatest libertarian thinker ever, and he might be revolutionising evolutionary biology in his spare time while simultaneously desigin a humanitarian global housing policy. But I doubt it.

* you know, depending if the girl was one of his kind or not, lolly roffle, etc, etc.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:54   #16
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

I read harry potter.
I listen to the soundtrack of mary poppins. (and know the lyrics)
I listen to the album 'metamorphosis' by hilary duff. (and know the lyrics)

I win, in regards to this thread.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:55   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my secret shame: I WENT TO A BLINK (SOLELY BLINK) CONCERT AT WEMBLEY A FEW YEARS AGO.

I WAS 12 K I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 03:05   #18
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, you win :/
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 03:48   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
im wigger

I was hoping you'd post that you were fat. At least 10 posts of relative hilarity could have ensued.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 12:36   #20
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I listen to S-Club and play Dance Dance revolution seriously in arcades.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 16:12   #21
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

comedy "i post on GD" option

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 16:32   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I think Leonardo Dicaprio is a decent actor

and I like most Wham! songs
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 16:34   #23
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I don't mind using Windows ME.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 16:39   #24
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i have a 9" penis
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 17:38   #25
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
i have a 9" penis up my arse
Fixed.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 17:54   #26
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
To be honest I know nothing about the case. I think I overheard someone say there was some tape with a girl of 14 and him or something. Depending on the circumstances that could be OK*, but I'm not either part of the jury or judge so it doesn't really matter.

He's always seemed a bit of a twat when he's on TV (admittedly I would always change the channel) and his music isn't to my taste. He might be the greatest libertarian thinker ever, and he might be revolutionising evolutionary biology in his spare time while simultaneously desigin a humanitarian global housing policy. But I doubt it.

* you know, depending if the girl was one of his kind or not, lolly roffle, etc, etc.
the tape showed his brother and a girl who wasn't 14 and anyone who has ever seen a girl naked would have known.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:01   #27
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought alexander marriot's last article wasnt completely devoid of worth.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 21:29   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have 1 christina aguilera song (beautiful) and play M:tG among other card games
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 21:52   #29
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

I still don't know HTML
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 21:52   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I've found myself singing that piss annoying black lace rip off song "Cha Cha real smooth" or whatever it is where they go "one stomp" and "reverse reverse" and shit.

edit: Casper : Cha Cha Slide, apparently
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 21:56   #31
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

k I have another one

I like listening to P daddy's Come with me (godzilla movie if i am right) very loudly :/
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 00:59   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
and play M:tG among other card games
this maks up for the aguilieriliera thing
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 01:09   #33
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I killed 216 people and framed an old man.

:(
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 01:11   #34
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
I killed 216 people and framed an old man.

heh, pld
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 01:17   #35
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I found 'Dawn' in Buffy attractive when she was quite underage.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 11:06   #36
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

I 'digg' Justin Timberlake on a daily basis..
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 11:09   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I found 'Dawn' in Buffy attractive when she was quite underage.
She wasn't that young (14 I think, she's 18 now) but she's never been that attractive. Also her character is such a whining bint that even if she was a minx I'd have to say no.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 13:14   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have all the albums of the spicey girls, britney, kylie and madonna (also sugababes) and listen to them regularly.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 03:18   #39
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

your sick Theamion
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 03:24   #40
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

I like scented candles
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote