User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 10 Jan 2004, 19:48   #1
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Does anyone else get this forums bug?

When submitting or editing a post on these boards I'm forwarded to a 'this page can not be displayed' screen, rather than the usual 'you will now be forwarded to your post' one. It only seems to happen on PA forums, never on any others.

Win 2000 SP4 IE 5.5.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 19:54   #2
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Does anyone else get this forums bug?

no

upgrade to IE 6
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 20:14   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Not sure whats going wrong xtothez. I cant seen any problems from this end and nobody else has reported any bugs.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 20:29   #4
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

hmm.. well the forwarding pages "should" be turned off
will try turning them on and see if that solves it
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 20:32   #5
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

now turned on
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 20:36   #6
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

turn it off please

its ugly
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 20:37   #7
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
turn it off please

its ugly
I actually agree with Flavius for once...

sup
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 20:37   #8
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
When submitting or editing a post on these boards I'm forwarded to a 'this page can not be displayed' screen, rather than the usual 'you will now be forwarded to your post' one. It only seems to happen on PA forums, never on any others.

Win 2000 SP4 IE 5.5.
no

ur shite

next

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 20:45   #9
Flavius

olo
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 23:15   #10
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

It works now.

Ace.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 23:28   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Screwed for everyone else but heh :P
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 23:32   #12
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Isn't there a whole sub fora for this under non planetarion discussions?

summit to do with support I'm sure of the techinical variety

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 23:33   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now we can all be annoyed so XtotheZ is happy \o/
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 23:38   #14
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Isn't there a whole sub fora for this under non planetarion discussions?

summit to do with support I'm sure of the techinical variety
That isnt intended as a board for complaints about any forum related problems. Posting on GD also tends to grab someones attention faster so the problem can be hopefully fixed.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 23:40   #15
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Uh, and also devalues the use of the sub fora.

If you are encouraging everyone with a tech problem to post here so they can get someone's attention faster then by all means be the role model.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 23:49   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Planetarion Help Desk
Help and support for any problems you have with Planetarion, or any resources (ADB, Portal,Forums)
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 23:49   #17
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
If you are encouraging everyone with a tech problem to post here so they can get someone's attention faster then by all means be the role model.
That forum has always been used for people with computer problems to go and discuss things with people in the know. If i had a problem with me harddrive for instance, i would go there to chat about it.

Hardware and tech support as far as i know wasnt created with the intention of forum problems such as this, which are rare events in themself and so dont really require their own board. Posting a thread such as this on GD grabs more peoples attention and so is more likely to be solved quicker. GD is the most active board and so it is more likely that anyone with a similar problem will see the thread and reply. This will allow karm/myself/whoever to see at a glance how big the problem might be, and then hopefully go about fixing it.

I'm not encouraging people with a tech problem to post on GD, i am saying people with forum problems have always posted on GD.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 23:51   #18
JC
lolly roffle

Shit i forgot about help desk

My bad.
Unread 10 Jan 2004, 23:54   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Unread 11 Jan 2004, 04:40   #20
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

stop using hybrid

YOU GODDAMN FREAK
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote