User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:12   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
madi

answer your private massages
or i'll cry
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:13   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
this thread wont help you get sex
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:14   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i get sex without this thread, i am one of the beautiful people fs
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:21   #4
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
madi.

that's a name I havn't heard for like.....9 months.

She still here?
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:22   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

she has just returned!
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:23   #6
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
well tell her to **** off again then, lest the fanboys return.

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:26   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
WOW ITS A WOMAN FLUFFLES HUGGLES URE GREAT ASL?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:29   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
WOW ITS A WOMAN FLUFFLES HUGGLES URE GREAT ASL?
i saw her first
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:31   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

christ i will just bloody e mail her in future ffs
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:33   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:06   #11
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
what do you mean ??
*sniff*

i just checked

there arent any

i am not a bad girl
honest i am not

but email me anyway

(and i dont go in for that fluffling crap, throw me over your knee and spank me big boy)
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:07   #12
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla

just cause you like boys best
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:08   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by madi
what do you mean ??
*sniff*

i just checked

there arent any

i am not a bad girl
honest i am not

but email me anyway

(and i dont go in for that fluffling crap, throw me over your knee and spank me big boy)
We still wub you Madi! Our little galaxy girl.

Oh yeah.... you still into that spanking stuff?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:46   #14
Vanilla

OMG HUGGLEFLUFFLES!!! WHERE HAVE U BEEN?
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:55   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
i saw her first

Girls love the nodrog!
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:02   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I wonder just how many wads have been blown during the course of this thread?

Three? Seven?
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 09:46   #17
madi
a little bit broken

i have been moving house and getting a new job and stuff like that

and i have a boyfriend who thinks it is very very very very odd for a young woman to spend her time talking on line to a bunch of odd balls like you lot
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 09:49   #18
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Girls love the nodrog!
those that would couldnt get close enough for the masses of overhormoned sexually curious teenage boys that for some reason want to love him long time
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 09:50   #19
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I wonder just how many wads have been blown during the course of this thread?

Three? Seven?
i think perhaps you are referring to wanton self love at posting in a thread to me

cant see it some how

maybe at slutty naked pictures of hot lesbian action or something

but i am a good girl and dont do that sort of thing
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 09:51   #20
madi
a little bit broken

think perhaps i should have put all of that in one post?
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 09:58   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
i have a boyfriend who thinks it is very very very very odd for a young woman to spend her time talking on line to a bunch of odd balls like you lot
It is.
Quote:
think perhaps i should have put all of that in one post?
Quite possibly.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 10:04   #22
BarbieKen

Exclamation

Shemale.

Definantly a shemale.

God I hate the internet.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 10:16   #23
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
Shemale.

Definantly a shemale.

God I hate the internet.

sorry to disappoint, but i am a girl
(not a woman god damn it, i might be old but i dont have wrinkles yet, and i still have a arse that makes grown men weak)

you shall have to look elsewhere i am afraid
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 10:32   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
those that would couldnt get close enough for the masses of overhormoned sexually curious teenage boys that for some reason want to love him long time
I only want a quickie
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 11:27   #25
BarbieKen

Quote:
sorry to disappoint, but i am a girl
(not a woman god damn it, i might be old but i dont have wrinkles yet, and i still have a arse that makes grown men weak)

you shall have to look elsewhere i am afraid
Was it Nod or Dace who claimed that there are no females on the Internet. Whoever it was, I'm a strong follower of that.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 11:32   #26
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Was it Nod or Dace who claimed that there are no females on the Internet. Whoever it was, I'm a strong follower of that.
twas dace

but madi's fit
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 11:42   #27
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
twas dace

but madi's fit
I bet I would be fit aswell, did I wanted to be a girl on line.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 11:49   #28
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I bet I would be fit aswell, did I wanted to be a girl on line.
she's fit irl too

Unread 14 Jun 2003, 12:49   #29
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
she's fit irl too

why the sad face?
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 12:58   #30
Ragnarak

Quote:
why the sad face?
he's bein nasty
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 20:53   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

i dont know, you leave a thread for a day

anyway madi, you didnt reply to the last e mail
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 21:42   #32
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0

that is because i am a very naughty girl

(perhaps i ought ban myself from the computer while intoxicated before i finish what i was going to say then)

*hic*
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 21:44   #33
madi
a little bit broken

p.s. dont do the sad face young man

there are VERY few i would ever concider answering the phone to

talking of which ?!?!?!?! where have my drunken middle of the night phone calls gone
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 22:39   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0

Hows sort of quarter past one ish?
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:01   #35
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
this thread wont help you get sex
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 07:52   #36
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I'm Odd.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 09:03   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
p.s. dont do the sad face young man

there are VERY few i would ever concider answering the phone to

talking of which ?!?!?!?! where have my drunken middle of the night phone calls gone

you have caught me at a bad time, in that i have stopped drinking! but i can always phone you while sober in the middle of the night if you want!
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 12:53   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
go sit on a bedpost

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote