User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 May 2003, 23:37   #1
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool I met JJ \o/

He was odd.

His friend "Phil" was very quiet.

Although I think I may have inadvertantly caused "Phil" to kill himself in the near future.

To summarise :

JJ drinks Budweiser.

He may have teh ghey.

We discussed Splelelelelelepppeeeee, or whatever the hell it was.

JJ drinks budweiser.

I shouted "Rammy Rim" at him in a pub, and caused a dodgy bloke to giggle at him.

MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:41   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bottled or draught Bud?

Bottled it isn't worth ****.

Draught is 'excellence'.
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:42   #3
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Bottled or draught Bud?

Bottled it isn't worth ****.

Draught is 'excellence'.
Bottled.

A kitten died every time he took a sip.
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:43   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Is this in a pub?

Drinking anything bottled in a pub is a shooting offence anyway.

Unless you're a girl.

And even then I'd attempt to call you a queer before questioning the logic.
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:45   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I met JJ \o/

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
JJ drinks Budweiser.
Admiration -25
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:46   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
JJ is one of the people I'd really like to meet. Not sure why, I guess its because he seems wee and fluffly. Also it could be my chance to meet Brian May :p

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:48   #7
MrBrick
Gone

1) Yes, in a pub.

2) Brian May!!???112variousothernumbers

3) I liked him.

4) His friend "Phil" says that I am "Chief".

5) lo pab fs.
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:49   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Hello.

And if he's drinking anything bottled in a pub he's automatically homo++.

Sorry JJ.

You big fairy.
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:51   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
And if he's drinking anything bottled in a pub he's automatically homo++.
Who cares whether it's bottled or not? It's Budweiser, ffs!

No, Budweiser, Stella and Fosters do not deserve the name beer.
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:52   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Apparantly his dad is bosom buddies with Brian May

Unread 12 May 2003, 23:52   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy

Draught Bud is surprisingly pleasant.

Shame i've yet to find someone that hasn't set the gas too high and thus ****s the pint up.
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:53   #12
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:

I respect you more Leshy. ( I respected you to begin with, well after the weekend at anyrate)

Chewy Ale > *

Real beer, with the brewers fingernails in it. THAT'S REAL BEER.
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:53   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I take it back. JJ I love you.

You know what I mean.
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:55   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Real beer is brewn by the Irish and Belgians.
Unread 12 May 2003, 23:55   #15
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Obligatory "Bosoms" remark.

He didn't mention Brian May.

He mentioned being a criminal, and ejaculate in reference to his nick.
Unread 13 May 2003, 00:00   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I may or may not have dreamt that.

Unread 13 May 2003, 00:05   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Exclamation

Quote:
I may or may not have dreamt that.
when you find out which, do let us know

edit: the truth has enlightened me.
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 00:10   #18
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
5) lo pab fs.
oi... that's MY saying fs

oh and LO PAB FS

oh and i'd like to meet JJ too :P
Unread 13 May 2003, 00:18   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

LO ARYN FS.

Unread 13 May 2003, 00:19   #20
MrBrick
Gone

What I failed to mention (long day, got quite ****) is that whilst in the pub, which is inside the Railway Station, a train derailed.

JJ is evil too.
Unread 13 May 2003, 00:22   #21
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Real beer is brewn by the Irish and Belgians.
guinness effess.

[/hijack]
Unread 13 May 2003, 02:47   #22
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
guinness effess.

[/hijack]
Hence Irish

i might drive up and suprise JJ one day

i hould have to have the inclination to, and the money for petrol
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 03:11   #23
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
I met JJ in the Blue Oyster.

Of course, I was only there for the great salad bar.
Unread 13 May 2003, 03:46   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im slightly tipsy.

however
its late and i just walked down a rather large hill after watching 'transformers the movie' and leaving a girl who i quite like sleeping.

I WAS LYING BESIDE HER... AND LEFT...

however i have 'good reasons to leave' so lets leave it there (sigh)

anyway
THEY HAD NO CORONA. NO CORONA AT ALL

SOOOOO
i ordered bud

:-((((((
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 03:56   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Transformers the Movie!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 04:20   #26
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
THEY HAD NO CORONA. NO CORONA AT ALL
you drink sissy beer? didn't see that one coming :\
Unread 13 May 2003, 08:26   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Draught Bud is surprisingly pleasant.

Shame i've yet to find someone that hasn't set the gas too high and thus ****s the pint up.
If you've never actually found a decent Draught Bud, how can you be so sure it's just the fault of the gas?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 10:27   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I've found it on draught three times.

Once the pint was 'near' perfect, a little too much head so I let them off.

The other two it was fairly obvious the gas was too high, the beer was just foaming into the glass.

And it was a woman pouring it. Can't be trusted.
Unread 13 May 2003, 10:36   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
your'e right, stella doesn't deserve the name beer, but thats cos it's LAGER
oh, and transformers the movie! w00t fs!
and Starbucks, if you ever drive up to see JJ, call for me on the way, i will give you half the petrol money
Unread 13 May 2003, 11:02   #30
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
The other two it was fairly obvious the gas was too high, the beer was just foaming into the glass.
Fobbing is almost never caused by incorrect gas settings.
Quote:
And it was a woman pouring it. Can't be trusted.
Don't even go there, don't even THINK of going there.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 11:04   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Fobbing is almost never caused by incorrect gas settings.
I'm only going on what my barworking mate was telling me. He could be wrong. He was bevvied for a start[/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Don't even go there, don't even THINK of going there.
I think the words 'sarcasm' and 'irony' might be applicable, I just don't know
Unread 13 May 2003, 12:03   #32
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
You actually met JJ?
I thought he went to his coffin when he was not here, but then, its just me.

Oh and bud is bad.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 12:11   #33
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
You actually met JJ?
I thought he went to his coffin when he was not here, but then, its just me.

Oh and bud is bad.
It's smells of 'coverupp' all the way.

JJ isn't really a person you know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 14:45   #34
'|'empest
Stoke

'|'empest is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Transformers the Movie!
hell yea!
'|'empest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 14:47   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I met JJ \o/

Quote:
JJ drinks Budweiser.

He may have teh ghey.

You should have got him drunk and shagged him. That would have made a more intresting story/blackmail oppurtunity.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 17:46   #36
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
get me drunk?

never!
Unread 13 May 2003, 17:50   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
get me drunk?

never!
What about the likelihood of the gaysex0r? Or is the answer to that too obvious?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:15   #38
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
hmm.

I'm (hopefully) going to be going to Aber uni, where JJ is and Bricky ().

hmm.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:33   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
eventually, i am going to visit one of my friends at aberdeen uni, when i do, i may have to hide from you two
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:38   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You'll be safe, they're at Aberyswyth
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:44   #41
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
To avoid further confusion between these two great universities I propose destroying either Aberdeen or Aberyswyth with a nuclear bomb.

But then there might be confusion over which one was left...

Better destroy both to be on the safe side.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:51   #42
JammyJim
Godfather

its aber for aberystwyth

and 'skank town' for aberdeen

LET MY PROCLAMATION BE SENT TO ALL CORNERS OF THE REALM!
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:54   #43
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
its aber for aberystwyth

and 'skank town' for aberdeen

LET MY PROCLAMATION BE SENT TO ALL CORNERS OF THE REALM!
Amen Brother.

ps. This is only GD post I've made that has ever stayed on the front page and got more than 15 replies.

HAVE I BEEN ACCEPTED????!!!!!1111223456789
Unread 13 May 2003, 18:56   #44
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

MrBrick for GOD!

Unread 13 May 2003, 18:58   #45
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
MrBrick for GOD!
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:00   #46
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

:(
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:22   #47
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
MrBrick for GOD!
"What's the worst that could happen?"
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:27   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
This is only GD post I've made that has ever stayed on the front page and got more than 15 replies.

No.

It's just JJ's reflected glory.
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:31   #49
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
No.

It's just JJ's reflected glory.
utter ****er.
Unread 13 May 2003, 19:34   #50
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Amen Brother.

ps. This is only GD post I've made that has ever stayed on the front page and got more than 15 replies.

NEVER! You will always be a social outcast, just like the rest of us.....
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote