User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Dec 2002, 15:41   #1
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Newcastle vs. Everton

Nearly 25 mins gone, Everton 1-0 up but with Yobo sent off. What a match!
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 15:48   #2
Drago Sunsoar
Betrayer

Drago Sunsoar is an unknown quantity at this point
And Liverpool lost already today aswell :P

Not that I like to see manu win, but always good to see Liverpool lose :P
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 15:56   #3
Timmeh

Everton need to lose.

My arms hurt. Been carrying Lauren (1yr old) around Safeway for the past half hour while attempting to carry nappies and baby food too.

Not good.
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 17:07   #4
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I HOPE YOU DIE PAINFULLY BELLAMY YOU ****
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 17:13   #5
Timmeh

2-1

Result!
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 17:49   #6
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Timmeh
2-1

Result!
to who?

I hear everton are doing well this season? is that true? (i've been out of touch)
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 18:10   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
to who?

I hear everton are doing well this season? is that true? (i've been out of touch)
2-1 to Newcastle. Everton are doing well this season, they are now in 5th place behind Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man U (i think). They would have gone into 2nd place if they had won today.
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 18:35   #8
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
I told you all the other week that the wheels would fall off Everton.

I love it when I'm right.
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 18:38   #9
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
erm we were 1-0 up with 10 men for the majority of the game against a team filled with much better players. The wheels have hardly fallen off.
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 18:40   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
They only lost 1 game, hardly a disaster. They were down to 10 men for most of the game and coping pretty well untill a late wonder strike from Shearer gace Newcastle the belief to go on and win.
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 20:49   #11
Chrism
Governor General

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I told you all the other week that the wheels would fall off Everton.

I love it when I'm right.
Wheels fell off? Heh, we lost away with 10 men having led for 85 mins. We'll bounce back next time.
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 13:49   #12
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
No Kura in a football thread?

*drives to Sunderland to see if hell has frozen over*
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 17:23   #13
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
i think everton deserved to win instead of newcastle, they have played very well this season and i hope they go top for a bit.

im actually an arsenal supporter.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 17:29   #14
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez

EEK!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 00:13   #15
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
we were robbed
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 10:04   #16
Timmeh

Quote:
Originally posted by Superpig #1
i think everton deserved to win instead of newcastle, they have played very well this season and i hope they go top for a bit.

im actually an arsenal supporter.
WHAT?

WE PLAYED THEM OFF THE F*CKING FIELD. HOW THE F*CK CAN YOU SAY THEY DESERVED TO WIN BASED PURELY ON THAT THEY'VE PLAYED WELL IN PREVIOUS GAMES?

AND WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU POSTING FOR? YOU'RE A GUNNERS GIMP. F*CK OFF OUT OF THIS F*CKING THREAD YOU F*CKING RETARD.
Unread 4 Dec 2002, 10:19   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA