User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 16:19   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How early is too early

...for playing the Christmas CDs? Come Friday, it's one month exactly before I go back home from uni for Christmas, so does that mean we'd be 'ok' for putting on the tunes, getting a wee tree, some 'tinsel' maybe.

To be honest, I just want to beat those council house *******s who manage to keep their Christmas lights in the window all year round.

And give suggestions for a Christmas CD. We want 'tunes' here. Like Slade. And Wizzard.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 16:26   #2
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
I live in an ex council house you huyton ****.

(ps yes)
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 16:30   #3
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Never too early for supermarkets.....they start selling wrapping paper in august for christs sake (lol pun! lol)
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 16:30   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Huyton rocked your world.

And I was referring to the houses down by Belle Vale. Loved that place. Honest.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 16:30   #5
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
A guy in my office started playing stuff about a week ago. I plan to get Easter Eggs asap.

That said, he did bring in lots of mince pies which was nice.

Deerbarn: Huyton? EEEK! I'm in Widnes!!!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 16:32   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Deerbarn: Huyton? EEEK! I'm in Widnes!!!
I take me driving lessons there. Dammit I was unaware of your proximity to 'the Godly place of Liverpool'.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 17:34   #7
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I take me driving lessons there. Dammit I was unaware of your proximity to 'the Godly place of Liverpool'.
Let me know when your test is, I'll arrange some "obstacles"

M.

p.s. Liverpool? Godly? Pffft... I'm manc I'm afraid!

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 18:28   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
Never too early for supermarkets.....they start selling wrapping paper in august for christs sake (lol pun! lol)
Actually we only started selling it the day before haloween
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 19:02   #9
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
The most horrible Wham song ever which name I can't remember.

(selective amnesia is a god's gift)
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 19:26   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
I'm manc I'm afraid!
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 21:39   #11
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Quote:

I'm manc. I'm afraid!
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 21:44   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I missed that VBCode opportunity there =/
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 21:47   #13
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
And all this time I thought Mong was Norwegian. Heh. I too am one of the Liverpudlian mob.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 21:52   #14
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
I listened to them all day last week

People called me mad

i replied with yelling "CLIFF"

and putting on mistletoe and wine
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 21:56   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I used to do this kind of thing Julyish when I got bored or needed 'cheering up'. Hence the small collection of Christmas mp3's knocking around here.

Tomorrow, and I shall indeed be playing them for exactly 30 of her majesty's finest days
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 21:57   #16
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
The most horrible Wham song ever which name I can't remember.

(selective amnesia is a god's gift)

That's not true, mpr.

Because last christmas I gave you my heart, and the very next day - remember? - you gave it away! :(

I think.

Matrim
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 00:11   #17
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
And all this time I thought Mong was Norwegian. Heh. I too am one of the Liverpudlian mob.
Jeg er ikke fra f*tte Norge ffs! Helvete!

Now that's confused you hasn't it? :-)

I'm pseudo-welsh actually.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 15 Nov 2002, 00:13   #18
Lord Boredom

****... there are a lot of Liverpudlians aren't there...

anyone here from Wiltshire????
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 00:39   #19
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom
****... there are a lot of Liverpudlians aren't there...

anyone here from Wiltshire????
Best I can manage is being born there.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 10:03   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
I'm pseudo-welsh actually.
And to think I used to pretend to simulate respect for you.

For shame.