User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Sep 2004, 03:41   #1
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point
[Election04]

Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years Four More Years
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 03:42   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [Election04]

What?
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 04:42   #3
Event_Horizon
7H4 B4R73ND3R

Event_Horizon is an unknown quantity at this point

I think he just saw Arnold Schwarzenegger's awsome speech at the Republican National Convention and is a bit excited. I'll second the four more years.

The Last Ride of Stephen Whatley and His Immortals
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 08:42   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you suck at the forums, dreadie.

ps - four more years. four more years. four more years. etc :/
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:01   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I haven't seen any part of the RNC, but I have little doubt Bush will be re-elected.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:16   #6
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

arnold swarze****** i found raher humourous. Reminded me of a ronald reegan wannabe.

I have to say so far the convention has been ratehr shite, especially where his daughters introduced him, and he introduced his wife. Rather up there own arses if you ask me.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:35   #7
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

reckon arnie will make president?
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:38   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

only if he volunteers to go 'sort out' every warzone on his own.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:39   #9
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
reckon arnie will make president?
Sure he will - americans have very little knowledge about the presidents they elect. Look at ronald reagan.

although on the basis of last night's speech to the RNC I think they would be etter off if he didn't. He is hardly what you would call a eloquent speaker and can you imagine the war time innuendo?

"I told sadam I would be back and I am now!" etc etc etc
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 11:48   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Arnie can't be prez as to be prez you cant be one of them nasty forgien types.

Bah.

And yeah,if Bush get's re-elected...methinks we're all screwed. If Kerry does, then we might be just as screwed but you never know. America should get a real political system as opposed to the crap they have now. Two partys systems only work when the parties aren't the same damn thing.

Where's John Wilks Booth when you need him? Or Lee Harvery Oswald? Or John Hinckley Jr? Or any other 3 named assassin.

Ok..so Hinckley didn't finish Regan but...at least his heart was in the right place.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 12:21   #11
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

clearly he`s confusing "Years" with "Weeks" , though i`d much more prefer "Nanoseconds"
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 12:28   #12
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
clearly he`s confusing "Years" with "Weeks" , though i`d much more prefer "Nanoseconds"
Bush's popularity in the Polls seems to be soaring again. That smear campaign against Kerry had its effect.

Gotta love a president who has to resort to making the other guy look so bad, he be comparison is the better option.
Though hardly supprising, Bush was making himself look so bad, Kerry looked good...now he realised that it's supposed to be the other way around.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 12:46   #13
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Bush is ****ing shit ****ing ****ing piece of ****ing **** wanking shit asshole wanking **** ****ing homo****ing wanker bastard
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 12:47   #14
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

isnt that what all modern politics is about? oh and accepting the occasional 'gesture' from corporations :S
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:04   #15
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Bush's popularity in the Polls seems to be soaring again. That smear campaign against Kerry had its effect.

Gotta love a president who has to resort to making the other guy look so bad, he be comparison is the better option.
Though hardly supprising, Bush was making himself look so bad, Kerry looked good...now he realised that it's supposed to be the other way around.
welcome to the entire election...Kerry is no angel on this one. (arguably, the democrats did it first) The politics this time has been nasty.

and no, no one who wasnt born a US citizen can become president. There is, however, some sentiment to change this as some of the US's greatest leaders were immigrants.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:14   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

technically everyone in the states is an immigrant, from europe, etc
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:16   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't think we can really call someone an immigrant in an even vaguely meaningful sense if they were born in the location we're saying they immigrated into.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:19   #18
madman2k30
Banned

madman2k30 is an unknown quantity at this point

the american ppl excluding wats left of the native american indians are american outcasts america would make a great prison colony just like australia did
madman2k30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:23   #19
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Erm, not really. First, how far back do you want to go? Everyone of us are decended from immigrants at some point...all the way back to the fertile crescent that spawned humans.

If you're talking recent. Then Native Americans, South American decendants, African-Americans, Asian-Americans etc. None of them were from Europe.

Maybe you ment to say that a nation built on immigration should allow immigrants to take the highest office.

I'd agree with that.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:32   #20
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman2k30
the american ppl excluding wats left of the native american indians are american outcasts america would make a great prison colony just like australia did
Were you born stupid or did your mother beat you to sleep with a shovel?

And yeah, Icy, alot of americans are starting to agree. The problem obviously is that if it gets pushed through, which will take significant effort, it'll be so Arnold can run...I'm not really sure I want that. :|
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:40   #21
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Yeah I got that impression, and that's what was running through my mind when I typed the words

"I'd agree with that". As the thought of Arnie as president fills me with a certain dread.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:41   #22
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bush finally admitted the 'War on Terror' (TM) will never be won.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:49   #23
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Of course not. The big difference between the US and Europe though is we have never and will never die on our knees. The US does not play victim.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:56   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The US citizens are already victims.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:04   #25
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
The US citizens are already victims.
of their own stupidity?
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:21   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
Of course not. The big difference between the US and Europe though is we have never and will never die on our knees. The US does not play victim.
hmm. doesn't accept defeat easily, certainly. i don't think that 'doesn't play victim' is quite right though. to be honest, i'd say that most of your foreign policy post-9/11 consists entirely of victim complex
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:26   #27
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
of their own stupidity?
ofc. why else do they need things like on coffee cups : "Caution - Hot "
i mean, come on ffs. anyone with an iota of sense KNOWS coffee is usually hot

dont get me started on the " sue you sir? " attitude there. its sickening
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 19:32   #28
madman2k30
Banned

madman2k30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
ste shouldn't george bush admit that he is a war criminal and hand himself over to the UN for trial for war crimes and crimes against humanity? he declared war on iraq when they posed no threat to the western world
madman2k30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 20:21   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Of course not. The big difference between the US and Europe though is we have never and will never die on our knees.
Who is dying on their knees?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 21:22   #30
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
all the way back to the fertile crescent that spawned humans.
The Fertile Crescent spawned early state formation and city construction.

Humans spawned in the Horn of Africa.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 21:22   #31
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
this he said on NBC. afaik (i couldnt find a link but i read it in the paper) he said the next day that it is possible to win the war against terrorism

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 23:35   #32
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman2k30
ste shouldn't george bush admit that he is a war criminal and hand himself over to the UN for trial for war crimes and crimes against humanity? he declared war on iraq when they posed no threat to the western world
Oh. yes. Definately. I will go ask him to hand himself over right now. I can see it happening.

Unread 1 Sep 2004, 23:47   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
The Fertile Crescent spawned early state formation and city construction.

Humans spawned in the Horn of Africa.
When he said fertile crescent he wasn't referring to a geographical location man
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 23:53   #34
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Can I be a moderator again, please?
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 13:49   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [Election04]

Quote:
The US does not play victim.
Most of the places in Europe haven't had any serious and direct role whatsoever in terms of the Islamic terrorism post-2001, last time I checked.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote