User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jun 2004, 21:22   #1
skeletor

R11 and first prise for ...

I know there a is a funny gal around, which are almost full with 18 roids planets, but thats still not enough for them, so they get an admin to create a support galaxy for them during this .. erm "downtime" today.

Prove:
galaxy before downtime http://mitglied.lycos.de/angiemann/before.jpg
galaxy after downtime http://mitglied.lycos.de/angiemann/after.jpg

We dont need a cheating admin and ppl that are so 1337 that they are SUPPOSED TO WIN
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 21:31   #2
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough
Re: R11 and first prise for ...

sigh..get a clue

you needed a new nick just to post this crap?
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 22:04   #3
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

can someone else please tell me what those 2 urls prove...part from a gal that has init roids...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 22:32   #4
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I think one or two of the people in the galaxy paid for the others... That's another way to increase the amount of paid planets.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 00:21   #5
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Looking at the planet numbers in the first URL, they exiled the people without paid accounts.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 00:50   #6
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
I think one or two of the people in the galaxy paid for the others... That's another way to increase the amount of paid planets.
which is kind of pointless if 5 of the guys in yoru gal dont seem to have ever logged in, scrolling through the uni makes me feel sick.

really should have gone paid gals and unpaid gals.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 04:35   #7
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

arent you forgetting some galaxies were merged during the downtime?

imho thats all thats happened there, no "cheating admins" at all. Please read the motd closely next time
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 10:45   #8
Precursors

Precursors is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know about cheating admins or whatever, but looking at the universe as it is, it doesnt look very bright
i have a feeling since only 3 buddies were allowed per gal, i fear some people might have created many accounts, at least to get more buddies in same clusters. i see many dead planets around idling already
i hope i am wrong, but time will tell anyways
Precursors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 12:53   #9
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Did you actually take screen dumps of every gal in the universe?
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 13:51   #10
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

disproportionate load syndrome ahoy \o/
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 15:13   #11
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I'm confused.
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 21:19   #12
Precursors

Precursors is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precursors
i dont know about cheating admins or whatever, but looking at the universe as it is, it doesnt look very bright
i have a feeling since only 3 buddies were allowed per gal, i fear some people might have created many accounts, at least to get more buddies in same clusters. i see many dead planets around idling already
i hope i am wrong, but time will tell anyways

and so I was right..look at so many planets with 0 roids, many of them created even a week ago.
I thought I would have at leastr half as much fun as I had in rnd 4
makes you reconsider playing this game again
Precursors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 00:41   #13
Borg
Proud NoSser

Borg is on a distinguished road

I reckon that you are just a bit n00bish in throwing acusations around of cheating gals/admin staff

others have given the reasons why the gal would have changed so much alreday so I wont repeat them

Proud to be NoS

My views are my personal views and are not a statement from NoS
Borg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 03:14   #14
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

yea this was a gay thread. Just cause a gal has 10 paid planets, doesn't mean they will win. They just look better at start. There roids are still open just like everyone else's.
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 17:22   #15
DarklordKarn

DarklordKarn is an unknown quantity at this point

stfu, I am that l337 and yes, i am ment to win ! so pahh to you boy.....

Round 3-5: [Pack]
Round 10.5: [Phrak]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Long, Kill Many!! Its about the Hunt, not the roids.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DarklordKarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 14:58   #16
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeletor
I know there a is a funny gal around, which are almost full with 18 roids planets, but thats still not enough for them, so they get an admin to create a support galaxy for them during this .. erm "downtime" today.

Prove:
galaxy before downtime http://mitglied.lycos.de/angiemann/before.jpg
galaxy after downtime http://mitglied.lycos.de/angiemann/after.jpg

We dont need a cheating admin and ppl that are so 1337 that they are SUPPOSED TO WIN

lol newbie lol