User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 May 2004, 19:21   #1
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Fill Me In!

Hows 10.5? or is it 11? Whats going on with the game. What are the top 10 alliances?
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 19:26   #2
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fill Me In!

It's 10.5. Well blocking and stagnation as usual, but with a 40% attack limit it's not as bad as it could have been.

The current top 10:

Rank Change Name Asteroids Members AVG Score Score
1 FAnG 165106 93 4.333.205 402.988.149
2 MISTU 118395 67 4.061.320 272.108.468
3 WolfPack 87663 90 2.829.700 254.673.022
4 [VsN] 75546 94 2.201.191 206.911.958
5 FYTFO 62326 86 2.029.010 174.494.941
6 NewDawn 63491 74 2.343.557 173.423.228
7 Phraktos 50559 45 3.375.807 151.911.330
8 Vengeance 49911 63 2.216.271 139.625.092
9 Valhalla 54243 92 1.483.478 136.480.028
10 NoS 47562 58 2.176.789 126.253.798

FAnG and MISTU are left of a block of 4 which originally also had Wolfpack and Phraktos.

If you're interested: this round will end in 10 days, with the next comming soon, so if you want to play you'd want to stay around.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS

Last edited by Gerbie; 9 May 2004 at 19:33.
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 19:42   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Wp weren't really part of the block. I'm surprised a WP HC hasn't said this yes
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 20:28   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasX
Hows 10.5? or is it 11? Whats going on with the game. What are the top 10 alliances?
AliasX m8, pm me on IRC. You know where to find me and I could fill you in on the things you wanna know.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 20:41   #5
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't listen, it's propaganda!

I heartily recommend ND's re-education centres based in and around Alaska, should you need any new opinions on matters. Our courses include many things:

1) How to do nothing but def!
2) How to be 'opportunist jackals'!
3) How to blame FAnG for everything! Did you know that each FAnG member eats at least 1 LIVING baby a day?!
4) How to have hot sex0r! You think you may be good, but you don't know the meaning yet!
5) How to balance on a fence!
6) How to put up with people like CuRa, Eskimo0O0o and that silly pony humper barrow!

And many more. Try #newdawn on irc.netgamers.org!

[ND]Gate

...Somehow I feel Eskimo was better at propaganda :/
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 20:54   #6
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, btw, Round 10.5 so far to me:

FAnG/Phraktos/MISTU formed a block, to face off against the PaX EET block (Elysium/Eclipse/ToT). Eclipse and ToT broke up in PA, so Elysium joined with VisioN and LCH instead. Meanwhile, WolfPack were pretty much on FPM's side.

FPM(W) massively outnumbered ELV, and obliterated them quite easily. Ely were picked on by most from the beginning as revenge for last round, they went down quickly. Within a coupla weeks, FPM(W) was miles ahead, whilst LCH had merged with Howling Rain to form FYTFO. In my experiences, FYTFO and VsN were holding reasonably well, considering the circumstances - no chance in hell of winning though. At this stage, rankings were something like FAnG>Phraktos>Wolfpack>MISTU>FYTFO>VsN>Ely>ND....

ND, and many other alliances soon began targetting FPM, and for a few days ND were major FPM targets, taking a heavy beating, but overall, our net loss was 700 roids or so quite quickly, but soon we regained most of these. After a few days, the FPM attacks just became a trickle. Soon after, FPM hit WolfPack. WP stood no chance really, massively outnumbered in score and members, and any potential allies already under huge strain, they dropped out of the top 3, I think there were also some defections. However, like ND/VsN/FYTFO and unlike Ely, they weren't left completely smashed, but were decisively defeated and unable to do anything to halt FPM's onslaught. Rankings were something like FAnG>Phraktos>MISTU>WP>VsN>FYTFO>ND>etc. Ely were floating around 9/10th.

Then it was basically FPM roiding a mostly inactive universe, with huge numbers of quitters/idlers due to teh huge stagnation. Over the last day or 2, Phraktos declared war on FAnG/MISTU, apparently showing they had some balls. Unfortunately, most of their command structure quit and deleted at the first sign of incomings, leaving the members to be smashed (those few who had spine enough to stand and take a beating rather than crawl away on their knees). FM v. P was again very one sided, Phraktos fell apart at the first sign of a true challenge, and having lost over 30 members, and 81611 roids since I started recording (yesterday morning) they're pretty much broken. And that's where we are now, FAnG/MISTU sitting at the top, with many people in the following pack having given up and quit/idled.

I only wonder what would have happened had MISTU/FAnG been put under heavy pressure, Phraktos showed they sure as hell weren't ready for it AS AN ALLIANCE.

That's enough ranting from me, some of it may be biased/misinformed, but it's what has been seen through my eyes. Hope that helped... Oh, and there was the story of TouRiQueT, some guy who farmed his way to #1. Got fleetcaught, but managed to farm his way back to the top. And then when P declared war on FM he defected from FAnG to join P. In the 72 tick allianceless period, he got several waves of uncovered incs, was going to drop to about rank ~50, and so deleted himself :/
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2004, 21:31   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What Shaithess said was pretty accurate and unbiased actually... I'd say that was pretty much my view of things as well.
Unread 9 May 2004, 21:47   #8
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Gate in being right shocker!
Unread 10 May 2004, 00:33   #9
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Posting to agree with Gate*

*saves typing anything in my own words
Unread 10 May 2004, 02:06   #10
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Why did I play this round? I could have just read Gate's post and saved myself a fiver....
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote