User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 18:51   #1
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
What are FAnG famous for?

For having planets closed every round.

I should submit that to the Newsletter humour section.

gg FAnG, keep up the tradition.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 18:52   #2
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: What are FAnG famous for?

It's funny because it's true.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 18:53   #3
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Poor Abe.

COUNTDOWN TO KJEL'S ARRIVAL IN THREAD
00:04:28....
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 18:53   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Incoming!
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 18:54   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should know (from having a command position in many rounds) that having planets in an alliance who are dodgy, and have been deleted, is not the alliance/command's fault, Zhil.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 18:55   #6
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You should know (from having a command position in many rounds) that having planets in an alliance who are dodgy, and have been deleted, is not the alliance/command's fault, Zhil.
How many planets did Irvine have last round?
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 18:55   #7
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Poor Abe.
I like your sig, will you marry me?
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 18:56   #8
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Oh I know.

But you must also know that FAnG seem to have this 'issue' every round.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 18:57   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It is when the command is aware of them, takes no action to prevent them from cheating and even promotes and encourages it (or so I hear).
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 18:57   #10
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I like your sig, will you marry me?
Of course.
We can honeymoon in this thread, it's not likely to be closed any time soon.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 19:01   #11
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
(or so I hear).
Do I even need to reply to this?
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 19:02   #12
Tomkat

Quote:
How many planets did Irvine have last round?
Irvine was Ely last round though, not FAnG...

Aren't you Ely? :/
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 19:04   #13
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Irvine was Ely last round though, not FAnG...
No he wasn't.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 19:04   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Go on then
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 19:08   #15
Tomkat

Quote:
No he wasn't.
So he didn't move to Elysium about two-thirds of the way through the round, along with a fair few other FAnG members?

Who are you trying to kid?
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 19:10   #16
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
So he didn't move to Elysium about two-thirds of the way through the round, along with a fair few other FAnG members?
Nope.

Irvine never had Elysium membership on the grounds
  • He had no planet(s anymore)
  • He was a cheating bastard
  • None of us liked him much anyway
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 19:16   #17
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Yes, unless you are trying to wiggle your way out of this entire conversation

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 19:18   #18
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

I like Irvine :-)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 20:12   #19
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

What happened that noobs like are too far out of the loop to know about?

AND

Zhil - were your incs all set last night?
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 20:17   #20
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Nope.

Irvine never had Elysium membership on the grounds
  • He had no planet(s anymore)
  • He was a cheating bastard
  • None of us liked him much anyway
I liked him, he was cheating scum but i liked him nevertheless, a fair number of Fang went to Ely, yes (cough) but not him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 20:36   #21
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Having people daft enough to get caught certainly is the responsibility of command though.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 20:49   #22
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

hurray 2 out of the 100 cheaters caught...(no those other 98 arent fang, thats not what i mean)

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 20:54   #23
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

FAnG is not the only alliance with cheaters caught.

One of the 2 closed planets today is Phraktos.

Since this is Phraktos first round, they have a perfect record as well.

I would wait for a Phraktos HC to comment on, what they will do in this issue, but oh wait, Phraktos have no active HC.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 20:55   #24
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

OK
the one and only post about Abe

Yes he cheated.

there is NO doubt about this, he is cheating scum and shouldnt be allowed a planet again.

For the record, it was a fang officer(ME), who reported him, and he is bang to rights. I would say him giving a fleet anylisis scan on a planet who is offline is pretty conclusive.
Since he was closed, he has proceeded to spam me with files thru irc that are highly illegal, (or named thru things illegal), and is not the kind of player we want in pa.

He also claims (proven to be lies) to of killed fury servers to the price of £1200 in r7, and killed pa servers in 77 for 3 days.

FAnG distance oursleves form scum like him, and hope that pa starts realising players like this should be sent away from the game and never allowed to return.

Abe, YOU ARE SCUM SO FK OFF.

End of post ta.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 21:03   #25
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Fang In Cheating Non Shocker!1
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 21:11   #26
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Fang in kicking scum shocker.

We do the right thing., ask my gal (1:10) if u doubt that
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 21:28   #27
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks to me like Forest is about to declare war on FAnG soon
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 21:41   #28
Tomkat

Heh, it's funny.
FAnG get flamed for having a member of theirs being kicked.

Then they justify it - tell you it was themselves that reported it, and it wasn't anything the HC or command knew about, and yet you still try to make an excuse for flaming them? You should learn to stop pointing fingers when you have no leg to stand on.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 21:45   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wise man say a cheater in the hand is worth three in the bush.

I think we've all learned something here today.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 21:54   #30
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Heh, it's funny.
FAnG get flamed for having a member of theirs being kicked.

Then they justify it - tell you it was themselves that reported it, and it wasn't anything the HC or command knew about, and yet you still try to make an excuse for flaming them? You should learn to stop pointing fingers when you have no leg to stand on.
They accept the cheaters in the first place, and many people will have lost and not gained roids because of these people who have cheated. The damage has been done, kicking them now means nothing, they've already won.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 22:08   #31
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Can I throw some oil on the fire?
Quote:
Session Start: Wed Oct 29 00:30:39 2003
[00:30:39] Session Ident: Kjeldoran ([email protected])
[00:30:39] <Kjeldoran> btw
[00:30:43] <Kjeldoran> just fyi
[00:31:01] <Kjeldoran> Touriquet is a cheater and has admitted in several pm's with pple that he's playing 2 accounts
[00:31:17] <Kjeldoran> I heared you recruited him into Ely
[00:31:17] <Kjeldoran> I'm just helping
[00:31:26] <Kjeldoran> you don't want known cheaters to ruin your alliance rep m8
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 22:13   #32
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
They accept the cheaters in the first place, and many people will have lost and not gained roids because of these people who have cheated. The damage has been done, kicking them now means nothing, they've already won.
And how did we know Abe was a cheater? Im not going to get deeply into internal politics, but I interviewed Abe when he was applying to Fang, then investigated his claims. No one I asked gave me any kind of indication he has ever cheated. Here is an excerpt of Abes interview. (This is the same process all new members go through)

10:49] <behe|busy> Any answers found to be false will be grounds for immediate dismissal
[10:49] <behe|busy> from Fang
[10:49] <Abe>
[10:49] <Abe> ok

[10:53] <behe|busy> Has PA ever closed your acct before?
[10:54] <Abe> yea, but reopened
[10:54] <Abe> in round 5 i think
[10:54] <behe|busy> So youve never cheated?
[10:55] <Abe> no, i never cheat

[11:11] <behe|busy> have you ever been kicked out of an alliance?
[11:11] <Abe> yes
[11:11] <behe|busy> why?
[11:12] <Abe> Because my gal was Eclipse/Tot
[11:12] <Abe> and I was in WP ...
[11:12] <behe|busy> ahh
[11:12] <Abe> in beggining of r9

Yes I know people can lie, but we do fully investigate what they claim. Weve had numerous applicants not be accepted because they were caught in lies and have kicked members after their acceptance because they were found to have lied in there initial interview. So please dont question the whole of Fangs integrity due to a few and far between black marks withinh the alliance.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 22:18   #33
The_Fish
ND

It happens too often to be soon as a coincidence.

And you also have (had) Touri and Irvine, both known cheats.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 22:20   #34
Forest

Quote:

All alliances have cheats.

I am trying to to my best to rectify this.

i wont promise to make it all ok, cause i cant, but i sure as hell will do best to do so.

Maybe if all alliances took this stace, pa wouldnt be so full of cheats.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 22:26   #35
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

This discussion is about Abe.You can go on and on in order to tarnish Fang , yet the fact is Fang actively trys to catch cheaters within the alliance. Case in point Abe was caught by Forest. And then reported. So I dont see where you come off taking some superior attitude. As the multi hunters will agree it is hard to catch some cheaters. All we can do is try our best and deal with it appropiately.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 22:27   #36
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
[10:53] <behe|busy> Has PA ever closed your acct before?
[10:54] <Abe> yea, but reopened
[10:54] <Abe> in round 5 i think
[10:54] <behe|busy> So youve never cheated?
[10:55] <Abe> no, i never cheat

[.

<Abe> last time and only time Spinner closed my account PA was offline for 3 days

<Forest_afk> ahh so u openly threaten ppl ?
<Forest_afk> sweet
<Abe> nah
<Abe> it happened
<Abe> without threatening
<Abe> Fury had to pay 1200 pounds for a new server
<Abe> after they kicked Mano out
<Abe> in round 7 or 8
<Forest_afk> conversation over

<Abe> its simple
<Abe> if someone doesnt respect their word
<Abe> i just simple use other methods to punish
<Abe> i got a promise
<Abe> from phraktos
<Abe> and from fang
<Abe> no threats no nothing.. they just promised
<Abe> now ... if something happends... what do u think i should do ?
<Abe> aplause of the low selfesteem those guys have ?
<Abe> nah
<Abe> i strike back

I say no more
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 22:31   #37
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
This discussion is about Abe.You can go on and on in order to tarnish Fang , yet the fact is Fang actively trys to catch cheaters within the alliance. Case in point Abe was caught by Forest. And then reported. So I dont see where you come off taking some superior attitude. As the multi hunters will agree it is hard to catch some cheaters. All we can do is try our best and deal with it appropiately.
well, from the thread I've been reading, its about closed and cheating FAnGers.

Touri, Irvine, you have a response about them?
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 22:41   #38
Fyodor
Behe

Do you have proof that they are cheating this round? If so, then please get it to us.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 22:48   #39
The_Fish
ND

heh. I don't. But they are both known cheaters. You can not dispute this. And you accepted them anyways.

No wonder people are not surprised when FAnGers are closed, given your current stance.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 23:00   #40
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Lol. This is a crazy thread. Here the question was posed "hey whats up with these closed planets?" And a clear answer was given. The planet mentioned was reported by its own alliance. Noone can catch every cheater, but the thing is when they do, it should be reported. If it isn't, thats where the problem is. It is funny, because this has been clearly explained, but yet, it doesn't seem to sink in to some of you. You are mentioning names of players, and basically trying to force them to be cheaters. You can't do that. I know it sucks to have a clean cut answer with really no possible way for you to say anything smart and flaming to it, but that doesn't mean snatch another name out of your arse and try to flame it. Sorry, FAnG's planet that was discovered was reported. Thats it. Anything else said is a futile attempt to express anger. If you wanna investigate. Go investigate your own alliance. And report back to AD with your findings.

cheers
and i will be waiting for your thread.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 23:07   #41
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
heh. I don't. But they are both known cheaters. You can not dispute this. And you accepted them anyways.

No wonder people are not surprised when FAnGers are closed, given your current stance.
Well tbh i know nothing of touri's past (nor did I have anything to do with his recruitment) so i really shouldnt speak of him at all. As id be speaking out of my arse. Irv on the other hand has been Fang for quite some time. Did he cheat last round? By all accounts, yes. Was he contrite/ ashamed about this? By all accounts yes. Does he cheat anymore? I honestly believe he has learned from his mistake. Should he still be in Fang? I believe due to all his 24/7 work in the alliance and his loyalty that yes, he should be given a second chance for his prior screw up. He lives and breathes for Fang and saw that his past actions tarnished both his and the alliances reputation.

Ill not get into pointing fingers etc etc. All ill say, is Fang does try to catch the cheaters within the alliance and try to keep known past cheaters out. Maybe we dont always succeed, but we do try.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 23:12   #42
The_Fish
ND

Hi Chika

You have totally missed my point. Irvine and Touri are known cheaters, from previous rounds. You accepted them as members, even though everyone knows they are cheaters. When your members get closed, are you surprised people jump to conclusions?
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 23:15   #43
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sigh....
It's not personal, it's just business.
Closed Thread