User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 1 Apr 2004, 15:45   #1
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Red and Green

Why are top50 gals in Pilkara all green in the Growth column and
50-100 “all” red?
Are the top 50 places already settled?
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 16:14   #2
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
Re: Red and Green

no, most alliances and players find it more efficient to hit small and less active gals atm.
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 18:42   #3
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Galaxies near the bottom tend to fall out of the t50 when they lose roids. Higher ranked galaxies aren't considered efficient targets yet due to the larger amount of def they recieve.
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 22:54   #4
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Nice explanation, but we all know that among those 50 there still is several alliance.
As long as they all are waiting for- “hm only god knows” .The number one will fade away from the rest… So please learn from earlier rounds that you can’t wait until someone else will do the job for you!

Politics only works in theory, force works immediately!
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 02:12   #5
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Nice explanation, but we all know that among those 50 there still is several alliance.
As long as they all are waiting for- “hm only god knows” .The number one will fade away from the rest… So please learn from earlier rounds that you can’t wait until someone else will do the job for you!

Politics only works in theory, force works immediately!
It was such a move that nearly cost Xanadu the round in r6.

Then again, alliances arent like Fury or Titans anymore...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 02:28   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

best way is to remove the peons, demoralise them, cut off the defence supply and boom the whole house falls down

unless you can attack in cluster early and win (tho that's very risky)
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 04:05   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

With good intel, good cooperation, assembling those who of the galaxies who arent involved in the big powerblock war on your side and gaining a numerical superiority, it should be more than posible.
Then afterwards you have won, you recruit the n00bs witch seems to be good, and kill of the rest of em.
Since you then have totaly c control, you start attacking outside c without beeing in much fear of beeing attacked "from behind".
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 05:13   #8
bmwoody
Schmuck

bmwoody has a spectacular aura aboutbmwoody has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l

Hey guys, remember round 7, and the break of FLTVT? Woo, good times. Those Titans bastards
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 22:39   #9
MotoX
Stolen

To the losers of every round…
Please keep your alliance tactics different from earlier rounds cos obviously
earlier rounds tactics didn’t work.

I see the dilemma, every round you let your BC:s plan raids of easy targets to get the same easy roids, but the scary thing is that your enemy does the exact same thing
= Status quo …………………… and you gone lose this round too!
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 17:10   #10
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l

WHOA!!
I LOVE U ZHILLY
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote